•Added: Scripting Command: addMagazineCargoEx for Bullet Counts

Thanks very much for that Dev Team - very useful :)

The changes were implemented to make placing markers in game more comfortable. It accidentally affected Zeus selection as well though. Thanks for letting us know, we'll fix it.

Ah I thought it might have something to do with that change. Thanks for the update.

Escaping out of LAN MP screens now often makes my ArmA crash (app crash arma3.exe) no matter if loaded with or without mods. Anyone?

Thanks very much for that Dev Team - very useful :)

Ugh, quoting myself. Anyway, format is:

container addMagazineAmmoCargo ["CLASSNAME",NUMBER_MAGS, AMMOCOUNT_IN_EACH_MAG];

cursorTarget addMagazineAmmoCargo ["20Rnd_762x51_Mag",12, 5];

Fixed: Various parts of vehicles now correctly utilise an environmental map to show proper reflections

This is metallic effect is nice and all, but should be disabled on FIA vehicles, since those were repainted in a rather crude manner.

The changes were implemented to make placing markers in game more comfortable. It accidentally affected Zeus selection as well though. Thanks for letting us know, we'll fix it.

Nice to see, I can get rid of my hacky mod that jigged the classes around now. Thanks

"Fixed: Walking through building walls, building navigation and path-planning"

We'll see how AI behaves when I put a crap ton of it inside the ghost hotel, which was the worst offender in regards to AI walking through walls (they took the "Ghost Hotel" thing literally).

This is really need to be fixed.

Unnecessary optimisation

Are you on an AMD graphics card? I've been getting this in game with my amd 280x. I've also been getting it in insurgency as well (Only on certain maps). Perhaps its amd's fault?

Are you on an AMD graphics card? I've been getting this in game with my amd 280x. I've also been getting it in insurgency as well (Only on certain maps). Perhaps its amd's fault?
Nope. Nvidia.

It's not a graphics card issue, it's faulty occlusion culling in the engine. It happens in a lot of places, mostly when you are inside a building looking out.

We'll see how AI behaves when I put a crap ton of it inside the ghost hotel, which was the worst offender in regards to AI walking through walls (they took the "Ghost Hotel" thing literally).

It's a fix I am really happy about and imo a big improvement, but no black magic has happened - it aint no fix all the things fix :)

Hope it works for you ;) Please, let us know how if you encounter any issues! (especially ghosting, being stuck,... some little clipping is possible)

XjZjRSfl.jpg

Edited by oukej

That's one hell of a block booling

*edit* BOOKING. Ah, the irony.

Just had word from Dwarden in the twitch stream that he will elevate the following issue:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=436

Let's hope this finally gets looked at seriously as it's really game breaking sometimes, especially for the SDV and UAVs.

Yeah there was a bit of talk about propblems with the PIP screens. I really hope they get fixed because PIP screens are awesome. The fact that some don´t work properly is maybe responsible for the low usage by mods and stuff.

My problem with them is this. Some PIP screens are very smooth for me, just like they should be. Examples are the Hunter Rearview camera, The SDV Screens. Some others however really stutter a lot. An example would be the rearview mirror in the civilian offroad, some gunner PIPs in vehicels. I have a single GPU (Sapphire Toxic HD5850) PIP is on Standard. Should I just accept those problems or is there something I can do to optimise it?

My other question to Zipper5 that didn´t get answered on the stream:

During the last mission you could spot some glaring, horrendously immersionbreaking timeline inconsistencys.

Camp Maxwell gets attacked at night, you return to Maxwell at 23:40------------>19hours later------------------> The Briefing for the next Mission is at 18-35--->half an hour later--->19:10 Tipping point starts--->half an hour later---->Tipping point completed somewhere around 19:30-19:40 you drive off in the boat----------------------->9hours later--------------->Final cutscene with Stratis just 2km behind you.

I think the Inconsistencys are quite obvious. How to fix that? You need some filler for the 19 hours between the Maxwell attack and the final mission. AAf sure isn´t going to let the guys sit in the base the whole day. Even a note in the Briefing of the final mission that there was a lot of skirmishing with AAF Scouts the whole day would be enough to fill that hole.

The last large gap of 9 hours where you only manage to drive 2km away from Startis is much more serious. I propose to put the last cutscene on the Altis map, Copy-paste that stuff. You are driving towards the island when the Jets hit you. That makes it also much more believable that you washed up on shore later.

Okay I dont know if this is the right tread but.. I know the devs read this sometimes.

The problem is:

1) Place an AI squad and play as a leader and an empty chopper.

2) Order all the sqaud in the chopper.

3) Board the passenger seat (not the pilot)

4) Order the AI who is a pilot to go anywhere on the map.

5) While airborne order everyone to dismount (after this chopper will land and everyone will get out).

6) Order everyone to get back in formation (~+1+1)

Everyone will be ordered to follow 2 or 7 or other AI but not you. You will sort of loose your group leadership and the guy who was a chopper pilot will become new leader but you will still be able to give orders. You just have to try it to see.

This problem did occur with land vehicles but only if you climb out before everyone else if you wait for ecveryone and climb out last then its ok.

problem is that there is a waypoint that you have given to the pilot but that waypoint "Move" is still on you. Because you can not issue orders to yourself it will only disappear once you reach that waypoint and then you will get the group leadership back and they will follow you,

Edited by 7ftnick

Nikos’ clothes hidden from Editor and Virtual Arsenal

Somewhat baffles me as to why these things are being removed, both Nikos clothes and his formal wear can be useful in creating missions.

Tried a hosted co-op game today and the host kept getting a loading screen popping up roughly every 10 seconds. When it happened, there was massive desync on my end, making the game unplayable for both of us. Anybody else had the same issue?

Tried a hosted co-op game today and the host kept getting a loading screen popping up roughly every 10 seconds. When it happened, there was massive desync on my end, making the game unplayable for both of us. Anybody else had the same issue?

yes big time. so much so that i have had to revert to non-dev. its an issue that imapct replayability. mentioned here by me and i think it was danczer a couple days ago.

That's one hell of a block booling

*edit* BOOKING. Ah, the irony.

I just spat my tea out on my keyboard.

@DNA

I have a question too, is there going to be some work put into what happens visually when players/ai receive damage? As it stands practically nothing happens apart from rag doll trying to initiate for a fraction of a second then deactivating.

Edited by Bigpickle

During the livestream yesterday Dwarden confirmed that hosted games suffer from some NAT(?) issues. So at least they are aware of the problem.

HI all, can anyone confirm when looged as admin there is no option to lock and unlcok vehicles ?