We should be able to.

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:30 ----------

I would hope its not a guessing game on the developers part. Hopefully they are using real world data for the Merkava MK4 with these tweaks. Its armor has many myths though.

There's improvement in regards of realism on Slammer's armor, but the ammo tweaks are yet to follow.

In case of mistakes, please forgive - even pulling all the strings possible it's hard to get reference data as detailed as we would like to build our game upon :o:

Although I had higher expectations for Arma 3, I've got to hand it to you BIS for supporting the game and showing that kind of interest in your customers.

Priority IMO should be the performance but I don't make the decisions :)

For me the non radio voices of NPCs are very low volume. I can barely hear what any character is saying during campaign unless its over the radio does anyone else have this problem?

Before anyone tells me to go to feedback tracker, I already did that so there.

I have also noticed this issue.

I am on stable branch.

It's like I have bad hearing in my right ear so I have to look to the right of the character talking to hear them in my "good" left ear.

I have not done much investigation into it yet.

I will try to narrow down what could be causing it.

I did a little bit of searching for a known issue but couldn't find anything.

Hoobie7

[*]Changed BLUFOR Recon Marksman default rifle to EBR (from MXM variant)

Because the AAF will get a new Marksman rifle soon? :p

Or is the MXM not suitable for recon operatations?

There's improvement in regards of realism on Slammer's armor, but the ammo tweaks are yet to follow.

In case of mistakes, please forgive - even pulling all the strings possible it's hard to get reference data as detailed as we would like to build our game upon :o:

I hope that soon it will be impossible to destroy the tank by 35 mm shells. :)

Yes, you can't throw anything, but you can drop something. Examples:

1.Drop a chemlight to mark SDV position/RV point

2.Drop a smoke grenade to create bubbles on surface and lure the enemy (player) to go investigate.

3.Drop a grenade to commit suicide :)

4.Swim to surface and lob a grenade into a boat next to you

That's what I can think of momentarily.

Exactly. We had this functionality, I wonder why it was removed.

"Thin armor plate surface added"

can we get a more in-depth description of this?

New material to use in models to go on with the balistics improvements.

I am on stable branch.

It's like I have bad hearing in my right ear so I have to look to the right of the character talking to hear them in my "good" left ear.

Have the same issue. Are u using stereo or 5.1/7.1? I have 5.1 system, so I thought its surround sound problem.

Problem isnt just with 3D speech voices but with all sounds with 5.1/7.1

I have switched over to stable build, and yeah I can confirm this, I have to actually look to the left of Miller when he does a briefing in order to hear him clearly... Hope this gets worked on and resolved.

Problem isnt just with 3D speech voices but with all sounds with 5.1/7.1

I'm using 7.1 and have never had any problems with sounds dropping out until the voices in the campaign. No other sounds are having this problem for me.

On a more meta feedback note. I've noticed a lot more activity on the feedback tracker, especially with acknowledging, assigning and resolving issues. Feels good to see more colors on the activity list than just the standard "new issue" as it indicates it's being used more by devs.

Keep up the good work!

Don't we have a Merkava in Lešany tank museum? I am sure they would be very open to some RL testing :D

Don't we have a Merkava in Lešany tank museum? I am sure they would be very open to some RL testing :D

They got Merkava Mk1 which uses primitive homogeneus steel armor in spaced arrays. M2A1 Slammer is based on Merkava Mk4M which uses advanced composite non energetic reactive armor, which is a very, serious difference. ;)

^^ confirmed corrected. Had noticed it pretty recently. It is now transparent.

^^ confirmed corrected. Had noticed it pretty recently. It is now transparent.

Thanks for confirming. Another one bites the dust. Closing Issue 0015578.

I have also noticed this issue.

I am on stable branch.

I have not done much investigation into it yet.

I will try to narrow down what could be causing it.

I did a little bit of searching for a known issue but couldn't find anything.

Hoobie7

Yes thats exactly what it is like. You turn slightly right of the direction the voice is coming from and you can hear it louder in the left ear.

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

I'm using 7.1 and have never had any problems with sounds dropping out until the voices in the campaign. No other sounds are having this problem for me.

I am using 7.1 and havent noticed it on anything other than non radio voices either.

Has anything been done to fog? It has disappeared from my game. I used to be able to set its transition with this command:

0 setFog [0.7, 0.01, 0];

2000 setFog [0.7,0.1, 0];

, but now it has no effect, i.e. the mission starts with no fog at all. I tried setting this with sliders in the editor and no joy either. This was not a problem until yesterday's patch.

Has anything been done to fog? It has disappeared from my game. I used to be able to set its transition with this command: , but now it has no effect, i.e. the mission starts with no fog at all. I tried setting this with sliders in the editor and no joy either. This was not a problem until yesterday's patch.

Hi, fog will be right again in version 1.05.111995

I'm sorry for your trouble. I did setup for separate technology Fog and Haze.

I thank for understanding

I did setup for separate technology Fog and Haze.

Can you elaborate on that? Does this involve changes to existing fog commands or the addition of new commands for haze, for example?

Thanks for your question. For a fog is still same command and for Haze is a new one.

Thanks for your question. For a fog is still same command and for Haze is a new one.

What's the status in your office or planned about surface shader of water ? or the water in a general way if we hope also the implementation of the open doors of ifrit and more as a few time in the beta and more..