is it not possible to add a ppeffect to the thermal imaging or is it broken?

Effect?

Curious to what he means.

He means what he says. He wants to know if it is possible to add a ppEffect to the TI. If you spent 5 seconds googling ppeffect, it would save you having to trouble others on this forum. This is the first google result on my PC for ppeffect:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?75528-ppEffect-collection

I'm getting loads of errors when using an edited UI. Resetting it back to default cleared the errors.

Error in expression <((safezoneW / safezoneH) min 1.2) / 40) + 		(profilenamespace getvariable ["IGUI>
 Error position: <+ 		(profilenamespace getvariable ["IGUI>
 Error Generic error in expression
Error loading control config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscStanceInfo/StanceIndicator/

Helicopters are louder inside than out side I can't hear my team speak to me now in the chopper because of engine noise

Helicopters are louder inside than out side I can't hear my team speak to me now in the chopper because of engine noise

Yes take me to the tracker, and i will vote.

Hi guys,wanted to ask this if its a issue (in dev version)like on my stable version; when a ai get's shot and drops down(dead) and they fall onto a object like a tree/wall they take that object down with them. not sure if it happend before the release of the campaign, but i have seen it happen lots off times in the campaign and even in missions since the new updates.

Do you have any issue with AT mine on the devbranch? On the stable, it does no damage if you drive on it with a T100...

I'd like it if the devs made an "audio option" you could adjust that only applies to the Heli's, and Jets "engine" SFX ;)

It's the only SFX/Audio that I ever have an issue with in TS as well. lol!

I'd like it if the devs made an "audio option" you could adjust that only applies to the Heli's, and Jets "engine" SFX ;)

It's the only SFX/Audio that I ever have an issue with in TS as well. lol!

If they did that, we'd need a way to disable it via the mission. If you aren't in a position were you would have protection then the realistic gameplay is having to either speak up or wait for the helicopter to leave or power down.

Post removed.

I was wrong and I apologies to the Devs.

The "SpeedofSound" sound mod was/is causing all the trouble with mortar rounds falling short of there target.

My apologies again.

Edited by PartyHead

If they did that, we'd need a way to disable it via the mission. If you aren't in a position were you would have protection then the realistic gameplay is having to either speak up or wait for the helicopter to leave or power down.

Except in real life people would get headphones. And I really don't want to have to change my helmet every time I get into a helicopter.

Except in real life people would get headphones. And I really don't want to have to change my helmet every time I get into a helicopter.

That's why I said simulate headphones were they would be used. But actual headphones would be a better solution:

Hey devs what in the hell has gone wrong with the mortars now, I made an AI operated mortars script a few weeks ago which worked perfectly and I just tried it now and the mortars fire their rounds but the rounds are all hitting way short of their targets. I'm getting really pissed off with this sort of shit happening all the time when are you all going to pull your fingers out of your asses and start getting things working right or stop stuffing up things that were already right I'm just about ready to chuck this game in the bin ????????

Calm down dude. You should consider opting out of the dev branch if you don't want to test things for the dev.

• Fixed: Rear lights on HEMTTs

Ooo :) after 6 months...

Go on the other vehicules now :p especially choppers and trucks.

Tanks can see underwater SVD, and open fire of course with no luck.

I was wrong and I apologies to the Devs.

The "SpeedofSound" sound mod was/is causing all the trouble with mortar rounds falling short of there target.

My apologies again.

Todays Sabot hit effects looks much better now.. About "•Independent soldiers have been visually tweaked", what exactly is tweaked?

About "•Independent soldiers have been visually tweaked", what exactly is tweaked?

I got the low-down from artist Mr. Krofta:

• Fixed: Head (face) dissapearing in 5th LOD (diver)
  • Fixed: Back armor dissapearing in 5th LOD (diver)
  • Polished texture of AAF soldiers' black boots
  • Polished specular / nohq textures of AAF helmet
  • Polished texture of AAF olive bandoleer

I got the low-down from artist Mr. Krofta:

• Fixed: Head (face) dissapearing in 5th LOD (diver)
  • Fixed: Back armor dissapearing in 5th LOD (diver)
  • Polished texture of AAF soldiers' black boots
  • Polished specular / nohq textures of AAF helmet
  • Polished texture of AAF olive bandoleer

nice, i wish you could polish US boots and uniforms as well. When sitting at helicopter, and traveling long distances, it gets quite noticable, or when kneeling, boots have pretty low res texture, and the uniform, looks kinda low detailed as well. Just slithly cosmetic changes, for example the new british uniforms and boots, look fine to me.

Fixed: Rear lights on HEMTTs

Only fixed on the transport and covered transport versions. The other five or so variants still have the issue.