* Flickering shadows in interiors of cars should be fixed

Does this apply also for the sli issue about flickering?

I'm glad they got the ramp to work on the h barrier watchtower. Now can you do something about it's bad textures, Having dark, black shadows all over it makes it look bad. The same with the other h barriers walls (excluding the ones that you had in OA and A2. But glad to see you are at least working on it. Now if you can let units walk on the deck of the trawler we should be happy.

• playableSlotsNumber command added - returns number of available slots or playable units

Thanks BIS :yay:

playableSlotsNumber command added - returns number of available slots or playable units

In what way does this differ from counting switchableUnits/playableUnits at mission start ?

HandleHeal event handler is now also called for self-healing

THANK YOU!

Another thing, is it just me, or does the Zaphir have some clipping issues with a scope attached when moving?

- Take a Zaphir with a scope attached (I tried a HAMR)

- Go to kneeling position

- Bring up the sights by pressing Right Mouse button. Make sure you are on the main sight not the red dot

- Move forward

The gun clips through the FoV.

In what way does this differ from counting switchableUnits/playableUnits at mission start ?

As far as I know, playableUnits won't return unused slots that aren't occupied by AI.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but after today's Dev Branch update EXE rev. 111995, I'm getting the following error when trying to start a mission that I was just working on:

Cannot load material file a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_interior.rvmat.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but after today's Dev Branch update EXE rev. 111995, I'm getting the following error when trying to start a mission that I was just working on:

Cannot load material file a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_interior.rvmat.

My bad, fixing.

Also how long does it usually take for fixes from the dev branch to appear in the stable build.

There is no fixed time for these, but usually there are 2-3 weeks between main branch updates. We do indeed plan our next one (1.06) in the next 2 weeks.

Hi, fog will be right again in version 1.05.111995

I'm sorry for your trouble. I did setup for separate technology Fog and Haze.

I thank for understanding

Thank you for the quick response, and I must say you are too kind! :) I know that dev build means occasional hiccups. No trouble at all, I was just curious.

We do indeed plan our next one (1.06) in the next 2 weeks.

Hope this yet upcoming stable update is connected due to the spammed server'rpt errors now present, only after stable patch, that made many missions that with 1.02 run smoth now with 1.04 run implayable :pray:

My bad, fixing.

I'm sorry but are you seriously able to resolve this? Will it be a hot fix? My server is down right now due to this issue this morning.

Respectfully,

Zlin

Not sure if this is right thread to ask and dont want to sound negative, but is the green Gorgon (and almost same for Marshall) made to be that slow to accelerate on purpose? Everytime I drive it, it feels like stucked still forever (like driving with some over high gear) and small slopes make it go 12km/h. Enemy cant miss it. ;)

Else game feels smooth. Got one savegame crash few days ago (sent dumps), but havent got it again yet.

Noticed the in game weather has gotten a bit worse over time, but that's likely due to things being WIP still but can we ever expect to see all the features of TrueSky able to be used in game?

Hope this yet upcoming stable update is connected due to the spammed server'rpt errors now present, only after stable patch, that made many missions that with 1.02 run smoth now with 1.04 run implayable :pray:

spammed rpt? tried use -nologs on the server?

spammed rpt? tried use -nologs on the server?

I can try but rpt is very helpful discovering errors and report them on feedback ( I report those error there ) :-/ An error is an error,something that don't work, don't think hide the log of those error will help so much, maybe on some low end hw. It's some kb/s written on a scsi ssd and arma is in ramdisk so don't think this impact so much on performance.. Btw I will give a try

Noticed the in game weather has gotten a bit worse over time, but that's likely due to things being WIP still but can we ever expect to see all the features of TrueSky able to be used in game?

Yeah, reminds me of this one revision early in the Alpha that had the volumetric clouds with lighting that looked absolutely fantastic. I would really LOVE to see those return, that was some of the best cloud rendering I have seen.

As far as I know, playableUnits won't return unused slots that aren't occupied by AI.

No, if I'm not gravely mistaken, playableUnits returns all units that could potentially be a player, even if they are currently occupied by AI.

No, if I'm not gravely mistaken, playableUnits returns all units that could potentially be a player, even if they are currently occupied by AI.

You're correct, but you also didn't contradict what I said.

Read my post again. :)

Wow. Nice addition to dev..

New network script function setObjectTextureGlobal

You're correct, but you also didn't contradict what I said.

Read my post again. :)

Right... slots that have been disabled in the lobby won't pop up in the playableUnits

Merged from OA / DayZ: Small MP optimization related to simulation precision

Every bit of MP optimization is good :D

I'm still getting an error message after today's dev branch update 112057

Cannot load material file a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_interier_damage.rvmat