So i have a slowed down "go prone" animation like "bullet time" while running and walking. From the stand, this animations is playing at normal speed.

Can someone confirm this issue?

Oh thanks. I hope they will fixing this "unreasonably effect".

Yep I've mentioned it on the "fatigue system" thread. Looks wrong....

Has anyone else found they can't save while replaying any of the chapters for the campaign now?

I also have same problem. Can't save. I continued a mission yesterday, saved it a couple of days earlier, and saving worked, It was a mission started with a campaign map. The next mission (crossing paths) was started by talking to an NPC. I thought it was the cause I couldn't save. Also if there is an autosave in this mission, it also doesn't work.

I'v found a very anoying issue. If you sit on the gunner or on the commander seat of the strider, ifrit or the hunter you'll get shadow issues (missing shadows). I use ultra shadow settings.

I'm still getting an error message after today's dev branch update 112057

Cannot load material file a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\data\apc_tracked_01_interier_damage.rvmat

How long is it going to be before this error is fixed. Is no one else seeing this but me? I can't load any missions with tracked vehicles without getting this error message.

How long is it going to be before this error is fixed. Is no one else seeing this but me? I can't load any missions with tracked vehicles without getting this error message.

I get this also.

One bad bug:

Vehicle commanding is very bugged. I get 8s delay after the first command. Impossible to command AI to drive how you want. And the AI goes for long time to right even if you had only tapped it to go right.

/OK very weird. I restarted the game and it's gone :O Seemed like the game got some more bugs but restart fixed it.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Can we get some info on what the protection improvement/changes actually entail, change or what the goal is with them if this is just an architectural change for starters?

For the love of god, with all the renaming going on in this game WHY, from all things, would the Iraninans keep the Israeli name for their machine gun??

EDIT: Probably just an action menu bug.

Edited by Variable

For the love of god, with all the renaming going on in this game WHY, from all things, would the Iraninans keep the Israeli name for their machine gun??

Well actually its a copy of Negev NG7 and CSAT named it Zafir which is arabic

Yeah, seems like merely an action menu bug. There it still says "Pick up Negev".

Removed old lights from Zamak

What has exactly changed? This bug still exists: http://i.imgur.com/N1EeXy8.jpg

Also I noticed the runway and collision lights have been tweaked, in my opinion most of them are much better/more visible now, so nice work.

Here's a screenshot I have from the latest CoD game:

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/723120602324229571/AA94EEFA600263F8AEEC6E9823D2E0D8C6BAB00C/512x288.resizedimage

They actually managed to do this right - note the unzoomed but blurred area around the scope.

Now, since even CoD has it, can we get this in ArmA? :D

Yes but why don't you mention the large fps drop in CODG? Because maps' too large maps' too large so you can bear it?

Edited by msy

You know, it would be nice if you stopped spamming the dev branch discussion (or whatever they call it) with you requests.

Sorry. :(

I will try to avoid "spamming" the developement branch.

this is very interesting

"Soldier equipment protection tweaks (WIP - things like body armor, in an attempt to shift focus from character class to equipment worn)"

where can I find more info ? anyone tested ?