mondkalb

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, gossamersolid said:

Yeah the G3 does have a similar problem (let's be honest, a lot of guns in ArmA and mods in general have this issue). I know the devs of Rising Storm 2 had brought it up before and actually made the peep holes unrealistically larger as to make them more useful from a gameplay perspective.

At least the G3 can be zeroed to 100m which has a much more open sight.

I agree. Pretty much any weapon with peep sights is a problem in A3. I really like the G3 as a weapon but the peep sights are a big problem for me. It might not be realistic but in GM, the first thing I do after initial contact with enemy ground forces is to acquire an AK. Perhaps a modder will consider looking at this issue for GM and some of the popular mods out there that use similar weapons.

Other than that and some issues with AI vehicle driving (a common headache with A3), I'm really enjoying this DLC and the SP campaign. I hope that some talented SP mission and campaign makers will consider creating some new playable content for GM. It would be awesome to see a longer and more comprehensive campaign with other Warsaw Pact and NATO forces involved as well as air assets.

Hello,

I just wanted to ask wheter there is a chance to fix the shadow bug  (sun is glowing on your body even though there should be shadow) which you have in the first perspective while beeing in houses or behind something that should give you shadow?

Greetings,

Chrys

@mondkalb: Speaking of shadows... It's not a bug per say, but I noticed that whenever a tree is switching LODs, its shadow is affected.

LOD switching can happen pretty close to the camera and the effect on shadows is very noticeable, especially in forests.

I don't know if it's possible to tweak the shadow/geometry for each LOD; if not, I reckon tweaking the LODs so they don't happen too close to the camera would improve things a lot.

(By the way, the winter version of trees could use some better LODs : from afar they look like they still have their leafs.)

Disclaimer: Have not played any of the A3 SP missions or campaigns, but I was wondering for the folks who owns both Apex DLC and this, is the map just as good?

I bought Apex for the viper gear and map to play in sandbox and MP mode. Totally worth it.

Is the map of the same caliber and quality?

1 hour ago, Valken said:

Disclaimer: Have not played any of the A3 SP missions or campaigns, but I was wondering for the folks who owns both Apex DLC and this, is the map just as good?

I bought Apex for the viper gear and map to play in sandbox and MP mode. Totally worth it.

I would say it is. However it is obviously a completely different setting and the map is very realistic unlike BI maps that are usually edited for gameplay a little bit (having military bases and interesting places more often than would be encountered in a real terrain).

2 hours ago, Valken said:

Before buying the DLC you have to ask yourself if the setting is something that interests you, if it does then what you get in return is beautifully authentic period piece. 

Once you filter GM in the Editor there's a vast array of authentically detailed assets, combine that with 2 maps that easily match the standard set by Bohemia Interactive makes it a worthy DLC to own.

Edit: It's also worth remembering given the terrain assets that come with the DLC, you can also look forward to more community made terrains that will utilize said assets. I know bludski is already making a terrain using GM assets.

• Like 3

Global mobilization is a real gem. The setting is perfect, and stands in strong contrast to the vanilla Arma3 experience. 

Instead of a selection of fantasy rifles and vehicles, we get a meticulously researched and modeled section of 80's hardware. Instead of a murkily defined and ahistorical setting and situation, we are transported into the tension filled age of the Cold War.  Arma3 proved unable to to offer any commentary in regards to the future of war. Futuristic assets behave little more complicated than WW2 counterparts. Semi-autonomous drones, hand held thermal sensors, and stealth vehicle frames may be present in the setting, but their inclusion is only skin deep-- doing little to add true texture and depth to the tactical realities of war. Warfare in the 80s instead captures that last gasp of true operational readiness for a full on conventional war;  rich with potential drama and contrasts of ability, technologies and strategy. 

One could only imagine what Arma3 could have been had it been closer to GM on initial release! The assets present in GM are easily extrapolated and developed into interesting new factions-- whereas the MX rifle belongs nowhere but the future. GM teems with potential. GM is what Arma3 should have been on release. 

Of course it must be  acknowledged that GM is released deep into Arma3 development cycle, thus benefiting from lessons learned and technologies developed in the core game. It can also be noted that the German midlands, unlike a richly coloured Greek island, are comparatively drab and monothematic. GM is developed by a smaller team, and therefore comparatively lacking in air and water assets. Or the presence of independent, criminal, terrorist or ideological partisan factions for that matter. One can only hope that the vagaries of development cycles leads off in such a fruitful direction. 

All in all. GM is a very welcome release. :Thumbs up: 

• Like 7

Yes, I always statet that for a wargame, the analogue times are better suited. particularly with multiplayer in mind. Though, GM does not deliver enough content to "replace" the 2035 ArmA III. It is very limited, even for its timeframe.

Which lead over to multiplayer. the ´GM Sector Control missions seem broken. On the official servers, quite often, the mission does not end when one team is down to 0 Points. From that point the mission wilo get stuck and the frustrating bullshits starts, thats is always going on whan a mission is broken....giving joining players a bad impression of the nature of the mission.

After now playing more of the campaign and playing around in the editor I really have to say how much I like it 🙂 The map is awesome because it looks and feels authentic. Same goes for the vehicles, weapons, gear and the german radio protocol/radio chatter. Not to forget the soundtrack which in my book is genious.  No orchestral or metal soundtrack could fit better the timeframe and setting of this really dark brother against brother scenario. Also german language simply sounds that way...and in this case it really sounds like ...Bundeswehr xD

Last but not least...I do not need a complex story and no heroic freedom fighters blablabla ...this is close to what it would have been in reality. A time where a supid mistake and some hastingy fired shots at this border could have caused a world wide war and even the atomic holocaust.

I did my service in 85/86 so thank you for making this and bringing me back a lot of memories 🙂

I'm still waiting to find time to clear 20GB from my Arma SSD (so can't yet speak from direct experience) but wanted to suggest that a good tonic for any weapon with ironsights that make it difficult to acquire and track targets (i.e. an HK peep-sight) is an additional ironsight optics-mode/eye-pos allowing you to aim along the top of the weapon (just above the actual sights), the same as is often done with backup sights on a magnifying optic. Ideally it would be first in the optics mode order, then you can easily choose to work initially with this open 'CQB' sight position and just optics mode in to the actual sights for longer range shots. If I had my way all weapons would have this.

• Like 4

I had the chance to take a deeper look at GM in the editor without playing the campaign or any mission. I must admit I like it. What I've seen so far are models made from scratch. Notwithstanding certain flaws in functionality especially concerning NV on tanks, I'm not overly disappointed. The terrain and the models are beautiful in my opinion.  It is a base on which can be built upon.

@Beagle

Though, GM does not deliver enough content to "replace" the 2035 ArmA III.

GM has been done by two guys it was not even a big team of people. ArmA III failed to deliver on content as well. No campaign on release 2-3 jets and tanks on each side. That's what I've read on this very forum back then. I don't perceive this DLC as a cash grab for the money I've spent on this  . . . I can't complain.

Are you guys aware what's out there and the absolute cash grabs that happened alone 2018 by developers, microtransaction and shit like this . . . Fallout 76 anyone  . . . Star wars debacle?

Has GM flaws? Obviously yes, some of them might never get fixed because it's ArmA 3 in the end.  Others will be improved I believe.   When it comes to missions and editing I have my fair share of experience because the editor is my favorite toy. I'm convinced that the AI at times is unpredictable. When playtesting some missions I had moments where the player's squad was to be dropped off by helicopter after a convoy attack and then move to the next objective.  It happened from time to time that the squad would not move without no apparent reason. Most of the time the mission worked flawlessly but there were 3-4 times where the mission didn't continue. I have never figured out what caused it. This is just one of millions WTF moments I'm describing here.

Was the ArmA 3 campaign bugfree at launch? I'm asking because I missed the launch.

Anyways nobody is forced to buy the DLC. I personally believe that it adds to ArmA 3 something that I felt missing for some time. The Cold War era. GM is not perfect but it will maybe grow to a point where it will gain its place in the ArmA verse.

I'm not disappointed for being honest and IMHO opinion for a 2 men team they delivered a solid base to further expand and improve upon.

Just my two cents.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Valken said:

DevildogGamer did a review of the DLC, and pointed out some issues with the map.

There are problems with the roads, the AI has problems pathfinding on them, and there are physics issues with the roads as well.

Also there are no airports/airfields, and the roads cannot be used as runways, there seems to be config issues, and planes cannot take off on them. 

More subjective, but some people are saying the map is pretty bland, and repetitive. 

OperatorDrewski also did a video, and it was pretty brutal on the DLC, but I'll leave that one out, here's DevildogGamer's review.

Drewski's video is a blatant and deliberate misrepresentation of GM just to get clicks. The Devildog video is somewhat fairer, but again a lack of knowledge about the topic and setting is used to paint GM in a bad light.

I understand however why these youtubers needs to do this, as their job and career as well income depend on such content. After all "paid mod" is a very easy target.
Ultimately I wish them the best and that they develop solid followup careers that do not rely in the future on such misrepresentations.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mondkalb said:

Drewski's video is a blatant and deliberate misrepresentation of GM just to get clicks. The Devildog video is somewhat fairer, but again a lack of knowledge about the topic and setting is used to paint GM in a bad light.

I understand however why these youtubers needs to do this, as their job and career as well income depend on such content. After all "paid mod" is a very easy target.
Ultimately I wish them the best and that they develop solid followup careers that do not rely in the future on such misrepresentations.

Yes, I didn't post a link to OperatorDrewski's video because it probably isn't a fair representation of the DLC, although it wasn't a complete misrepresentation, some of the issues shown in the video were in fact real. 

I don't own the DLC, so I can't say for sure, but Devildog's review seemed pretty fair, and the guy has been playing Arma for a long time, so I think he is a pretty good judge, and is capable of providing a review of Arma content. 

Believe it or not, I'm not bashing your work, there are issues with it, as there are with any project of this size. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say you will work in earnest to improve your DLC in future updates, that's all that can be asked for post release. 

2 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

Yes, I didn't post a link to OperatorDrewski's video because it probably isn't a fair representation of the DLC, although it wasn't a complete misrepresentation, some of the issues shown in the video were in fact real. 

I don't own the DLC, so I can't say for sure, but Devildog's review seemed pretty fair, and the guy has been playing Arma for a long time, so I think he is a pretty good judge, and is capable of providing a review of Arma content. 

Believe it or not, I'm not bashing your work, there are issues with it, as there are with any project of this size. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say you will work in earnest to improve your DLC in future updates, that's all that can be asked post release. 

Almost all of the points aside from the AI problems on the road are just Devildogs lack of knowledge. The terrain is based on a real one and as such might seem boring and repetitive in a game. Most other terrains even if based on real terrains are edited to be more interesting in Arma. That means adding airfields, military bases etc. This one sticks to the reality and due to that it lacks any airfields because having them this close to the actual west-east border would be retarded. The highway will probably be configured for AI planes in the future updates.

The fact this is a paid mod made a lot of people go crazy harsh on it. If it was free most of the community would be praising it to heaven. At least let the devs release the initial bug-fix update. They didnt have a chance to do a pre-release that would help them find a lot of these bugs.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Fanatic72 said:

Almost all of the points aside from the AI problems on the road are just Devildogs lack of knowledge. The terrain is based on a real one and as such might seem boring and repetitive in a game. Most other terrains even if based on real terrains are edited to be more interesting in Arma. That means adding airfields, military bases etc. This one sticks to the reality and due to that it lacks any airfields because having them this close to the actual west-east border would be retarded. The highway will probably be configured for AI planes in the future updates.

The fact this is a paid mod made a lot of people go crazy harsh on it. If it was free most of the community would be praising it to heaven. At least let the devs release the initial bug-fix update. They didnt have a chance to do a pre-release that would help them find a lot of these bugs.

Yes, I qualified the statement about the map being bland, and repetitive, as being subjective. 

I think it if fair to call this project a paid mod, because it is definitively not up to the same standards as the official BI content, but of course that would be the case with only a two man development team. 

As I stated above, I believe the GM creators will work in earnest to improve their DLC in future updates.

Fair or not, the first Creator DLC was going to be put under a microscope, and was going to face a lot of criticism, the decision not to do large scale alpha/beta  testing left the DLC open to additional risk of criticism.

Maybe BI should consider putting future creator DLCs into dev branch, so bugs can be fixed pre-release.

Tbh aside from the fact it didnt have a chance to get beta-tested so it does have some initial bugs I think GM surpasses BIs content. In quality as well as in attractiveness. But thats subjective of course.

First of all thanks to the two Developers making this striking good DLC. I love the  Authentic feeling you get when playing it. Takes me right back in time.

I can see no downside With it, considering the small price I paid for it.

I've been playing around With the Editor making my first MP mission, and has one question concering the "Zone grenze".

Like another member found out only the tracked units will cross it, if the fence is blown up (And that is difficult to arrange). The other units wan't cross no matter what.

The aim is to have hords of East german units attack across the "Zone grenze" and into the west.

Whats the best solution to make all units cross the fence?

Keep up the good work!

Nb. If you ask me I would realy like the G3 to kick even more when beeing fired, and to top it off see the spent cartridge fly forwards at the same time.

(Script) Error in first mission: Next target Querenhorst, M113 (i´m in) wait and wait - over 10 min ! .... does not drive away 😞

RPT:

=====================================================================
== D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma3_x64.exe
== "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma3_x64.exe" -skipIntro -noSplash -name=Blackland -cpuCount=3 -exThreads=7 -enableHT -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi_x64 -hugePages -maxmem=32713 -maxvram=5568 -filePatching -mod=GM -beservice

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11_x64
Exe timestamp: 2019/04/26 12:56:39
Current time:  2019/05/03 22:45:49

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.92.145639

Allocator: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi_x64.dll [2017.0.0.0] [2017.0.0.0]
PhysMem: 32 GiB, VirtMem : 131072 GiB, AvailPhys : 27 GiB, AvailVirt : 131068 GiB, AvailPage : 29 GiB
=====================================================================

22:45:49 Detected number of DLCs: 22
22:45:49 DLC index:3 - unable to get DLC data
22:45:49 DLC index:20 - unable to get DLC data
22:45:49 ----------------------------------------- Dlcs -----------------------------------------
22:45:49                                 name      appId   owned  installed  available   isDlc
22:45:49                               Arma 3     107410     yes        yes        yes      no
22:45:49                              Unknown         -1      no         no         no     yes
22:45:49                          Arma 3 Zeus     275700     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                   Arma 3 Helicopters     304380     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                   Arma 3 Laws of War     571710     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2     612480     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                        Arma 3 Malden     639600     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                         Arma 3 Tanks     798390     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49      Arma 3 Alpha Lite - expires now     228800      no         no         no     yes
22:45:49                        Arma 3 Server     233780     yes        yes         no     yes
22:45:49                    Arma 3 Soundtrack     249860      no         no         no     yes
22:45:49                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1     304400     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                       Arma 3 Samples     390500     yes        yes         no     yes
22:45:49                          Arma 3 Apex     395180     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                          Arma 3 Jets     601670     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49          Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack     744950     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49  Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany    1042220     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                          Arma 3 Maps     249861      no         no         no     yes
22:45:49                Arma 3 Tactical Guide     249862      no         no         no     yes
22:45:49                         Arma 3 Tools     233800     yes        yes         no     yes
22:45:49                         Arma 3 Karts     288520     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49                      Arma 3 Marksmen     332350     yes        yes        yes     yes
22:45:49 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22:45:50 Initializing stats manager.
22:45:50 sessionID: xxxxx
22:46:12 Unsupported language German in stringtable
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
22:46:22 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class None->ActiveSensorsOn, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ActiveSensorsOff/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class None->ListRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class None->ListPrevRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListPrevLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class None->CloseRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/CloseLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class None->NextModeRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/NextModeLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->gm_thingX_base, by gm\gm_core\gm_core_objects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/gm_object_base/ (original gm\gm_core\gm_core_objects\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon, by a3\cargoposes_f\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/GetInHemttBack/ (original a3\cargoposes_f\config.bin)
22:46:22 Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by gm\gm_vehicles\gm_land\gm_tracked\gm_bpz2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/gm_Leopard1_base/Turrets/ (original gm\gm_vehicles\gm_land\gm_tracked\gm_bpz2\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/ (original a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStatic/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlActiveText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlActivePicture/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStructuredText/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroup, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlDefault, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckbox/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlCheckbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckboxBaseline/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Default/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlStatic, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Title/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->Controls, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\modules_f\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->Title, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->ctrlToolbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Value/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->HitPoints, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
22:46:23 Updating base class ->BulletBase, by a3\weapons_f_exp\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_762x39_Ball_F/ (original a3\weapons_f_exp\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->BulletBase, by a3\weapons_f_exp\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_545x39_Ball_F/ (original a3\weapons_f_exp\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class ->CutSceneAnimationBase, by a3\anims_f_exp\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/CutSceneAnimationSmk/ (original a3\anims_f_exp\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class I_1stRegiment->BaseGuer, by a3\missions_f_orange\config.bin/CfgORBAT/BIS/I_3rdRegiment/ (original a3\missions_f_epa\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class CounterMeasureFlare->, by a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin/FlareShell/ (original a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Combo/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Slider/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
22:46:23 Updating base class HitPoints->, by a3\armor_f_tank\afv_wheeled_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
22:46:27 Initializing Steam Manager
22:46:27 Starting initial content check.
22:46:27 Steam Manager initialized.
22:46:27 
22:46:27 ==== Loaded addons ====
22:46:27 dta\bin.pbo - 145639
22:46:27 dta\core.pbo - 129618
22:46:27 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 142240
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_bicycle.ebo - 2699
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_bmp1.ebo - 2796
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_bpz2.ebo - 2870
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_brdm2.ebo - 2859
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_btr60.ebo - 2891
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_characters.ebo - 2949
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_core.ebo - 2953
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_fuchs.ebo - 2860
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_gepard.ebo - 2870
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_iltis.ebo - 2859
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_k125.ebo - 2708
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_kat1.ebo - 2887
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_languages.ebo - 2408
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_leopard1.ebo - 2870
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_m113.ebo - 2890
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_missions.ebo - 2950
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_music.ebo - 2784
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_objects.ebo - 2825
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_p601.ebo - 2875
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_plants.ebo - 2946
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_radios.ebo - 1732
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_rivers.ebo - 2520
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_roads_euro_80.ebo - 2945
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_sounds.ebo - 2760
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_structures_euro_80.ebo - 2933
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_structures_euro_80_winter.ebo - 2907
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_t55.ebo - 2951
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_typ1.ebo - 2893
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_u1300l.ebo - 2888
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_ural375d.ebo - 2887
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_ural4320.ebo - 2887
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_weapons.ebo - 2956
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_weferlingen_summer.ebo - 2933
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_weferlingen_summer_cfg.ebo - 2866
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_weferlingen_winter.ebo - 2933
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_weferlingen_winter_cfg.ebo - 2761
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM\addons\gm_zsu234.ebo - 2786
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\armor_f_tank.pbo - 141930
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\cargoposes_f_tank.pbo - 128283
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\characters_f_tank.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\data_f_tank.pbo - 128203
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\dubbing_f_tank.pbo - 127958
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\editorpreviews_f_tank.pbo - 137875
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\functions_f_tank.pbo - 125996
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\languagemissions_f_tank.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\language_f_tank.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\missions_f_tank.pbo - 141704
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\missions_f_tank_data.pbo - 128937
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\modules_f_tank.pbo - 129574
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\music_f_tank.pbo - 127912
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\props_f_tank.pbo - 131702
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\sounds_f_tank.pbo - 141706
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\structures_f_tank.pbo - 137876
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\ui_f_tank.pbo - 132532
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank\addons\weapons_f_tank.pbo - 135808
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\characters_f_tacops.ebo - 129739
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\data_f_tacops.ebo - 126731
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\dubbing_f_tacops.ebo - 129340
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\functions_f_tacops.ebo - 138026
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\languagemissions_f_tacops.ebo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\language_f_tacops.ebo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\missions_f_tacops.ebo - 141704
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\modules_f_tacops.ebo - 134940
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\music_f_tacops.ebo - 124064
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\sounds_f_tacops.ebo - 123795
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops\addons\ui_f_tacops.ebo - 124116
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\air_f_orange.pbo - 140132
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\cargoposes_f_orange.pbo - 126225
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\characters_f_orange.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\data_f_orange.pbo - 121095
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\dubbing_f_orange.pbo - 121689
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\editorpreviews_f_orange.pbo - 123173
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\functions_f_orange.pbo - 141118
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\languagemissions_f_orange.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\language_f_orange.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\missions_f_orange.pbo - 141718
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\modules_f_orange.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\music_f_orange.pbo - 120725
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\props_f_orange.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\soft_f_orange.pbo - 141101
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\sounds_f_orange.pbo - 141520
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\structures_f_orange.pbo - 139594
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\supplies_f_orange.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\ui_f_orange.pbo - 123398
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange\addons\weapons_f_orange.pbo - 132847
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\armor_f_argo.pbo - 129739
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\characters_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\data_f_argo.pbo - 128209
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\data_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\editorpreviews_f_argo.pbo - 138969
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\functions_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\languagemissions_f_patrol.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\language_f_argo.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\language_f_patrol.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\map_malden.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\map_malden_data.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\map_malden_data_layers.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\map_malden_scenes_f.pbo - 120026
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\missions_f_patrol.pbo - 126663
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\modules_f_patrol.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\music_f_argo.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\props_f_argo.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\rocks_f_argo.pbo - 123488
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\sounds_f_patrol.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\structures_f_argo.pbo - 138954
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\ui_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\vegetation_f_argo.pbo - 137806
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo\addons\weapons_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\air_f_jets.pbo - 132072
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\anims_f_jets.pbo - 123210
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\boat_f_destroyer.pbo - 132140
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\boat_f_jets.pbo - 139711
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\cargoposes_f_jets.pbo - 126225
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\characters_f_jets.pbo - 129739
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\data_f_destroyer.pbo - 132156
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\data_f_jets.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\data_f_sams.pbo - 132140
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\dubbing_f_jets.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_destroyer.pbo - 132141
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_jets.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_sams.pbo - 132141
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\functions_f_destroyer.pbo - 132353
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\functions_f_jets.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\languagemissions_f_jets.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\language_f_destroyer.pbo - 142181
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\language_f_jets.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\language_f_sams.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\missions_f_jets.pbo - 130755
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\modules_f_jets.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\music_f_jets.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\props_f_destroyer.pbo - 132141
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\props_f_jets.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\sounds_f_jets.pbo - 141706
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\static_f_destroyer.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\static_f_jets.pbo - 140455
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\static_f_sams.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\ui_f_jets.pbo - 126137
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\weapons_f_destroyer.pbo - 132268
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\weapons_f_jets.pbo - 131383
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets\addons\weapons_f_sams.pbo - 132352
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 140647
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 126506
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 141671
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 129747
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 126224
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 141486
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 128203
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 138047
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 132366
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 142180
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.pbo - 136265
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.pbo - 136265
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.pbo - 135884
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.pbo - 121192
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 121192
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.pbo - 123527
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 141704
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 138967
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.pbo - 129683
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 141590
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 141750
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.pbo - 133054
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.pbo - 140513
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.pbo - 136202
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.pbo - 136265
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.pbo - 133427
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.pbo - 132886
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.pbo - 138930
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 141575
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 123398
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.pbo - 135745
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 141972
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 129739
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 129645
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 129434
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 122301
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 141704
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 140455
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 140584
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 140562
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 141323
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 123210
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 126231
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 123022
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 129397
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 129742
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 141421
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 139425
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 123210
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 142180
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 128288
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 124178
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 132531
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 125381
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 123419
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 138461
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 141307
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 141561
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 121570
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 140820
22:46:27 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 140361
22:46:27 addons\3den.pbo - 141569
22:46:27 addons\3den_language.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
22:46:27 addons\air_f.pbo - 141933
22:46:27 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 141933
22:46:27 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 141933
22:46:27 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 129848
22:46:27 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 130580
22:46:27 addons\animals_f.pbo - 137725
22:46:27 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 123208
22:46:27 addons\anims_f.pbo - 135988
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 123209
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 127133
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 134499
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 121358
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 123209
22:46:27 addons\anims_f_mod.pbo - 135280
22:46:27 addons\armor_f.pbo - 129739
22:46:27 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 141933
22:46:27 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 139661
22:46:27 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 135661
22:46:27 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 141933
22:46:27 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\boat_f.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 132036
22:46:27 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 131911
22:46:27 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 127529
22:46:27 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 138955
22:46:27 addons\characters_f.pbo - 141693
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 133719
22:46:27 addons\data_f.pbo - 138829
22:46:27 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 129618
22:46:27 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\data_f_mod.pbo - 131534
22:46:27 addons\data_f_warlords.pbo - 142057
22:46:27 addons\drones_f.pbo - 141085
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 122449
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_f_warlords.pbo - 136700
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 119457
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 136616
22:46:27 addons\editor_f.pbo - 121103
22:46:27 addons\functions_f.pbo - 141804
22:46:27 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 140674
22:46:27 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 138704
22:46:27 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 119458
22:46:27 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 122619
22:46:27 addons\functions_f_warlords.pbo - 142132
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 142182
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 142182
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 142182
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 142180
22:46:27 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 142180
22:46:27 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 142180
22:46:27 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_mod.pbo - 142183
22:46:27 addons\language_f_warlords.pbo - 142240
22:46:27 addons\map_altis.pbo - 135915
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 135904
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 135913
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 0000
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 0000
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 0000
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 0000
22:46:27 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\map_data.pbo - 134124
22:46:27 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 135888
22:46:27 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\map_vr.pbo - 135900
22:46:27 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\misc_f.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f.pbo - 129735
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 122470
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 141707
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 141718
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 141704
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 133233
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\missions_f_warlords.pbo - 141869
22:46:27 addons\modules_f.pbo - 141286
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 122470
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 134655
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\modules_f_warlords.pbo - 141099
22:46:27 addons\music_f.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 119459
22:46:27 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 addons\plants_f.pbo - 126807
22:46:27 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 addons\roads_f.pbo - 127271
22:46:27 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 138278
22:46:27 addons\signs_f.pbo - 136481
22:46:27 addons\soft_f.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 140052
22:46:27 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 140052
22:46:27 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 140053
22:46:27 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 140236
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 141730
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 141530
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 140693
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 141530
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 126923
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 125380
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_mod.pbo - 131534
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 119477
22:46:27 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 141529
22:46:27 addons\static_f.pbo - 140243
22:46:27 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 132365
22:46:27 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 122615
22:46:27 addons\structures_f.pbo - 140733
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 123488
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 130046
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 135441
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 126137
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 137806
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 132665
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 129369
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 139558
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 139041
22:46:27 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 129371
22:46:27 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 128439
22:46:27 addons\ui_f.pbo - 141699
22:46:27 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 139876
22:46:27 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 119478
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 141972
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 141296
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 141713
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 138460
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 137810
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 130416
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 138461
22:46:27 addons\weapons_f_mod.pbo - 138908
22:46:27 =======================
22:46:28 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
22:46:28 modsReadOnly = true
22:46:28 safeModsActivated = false
22:46:28 customMods = false
22:46:28 hash = xxx
22:46:28 hashShort = xxx
22:46:28                                               name |               modDir |    default |   official |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
22:46:28 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22:46:28                                Global Mobilization |                   GM |      false |       true |             GAME DIR | 95419e448eb020d3c30ba2dfd74e77c4c6ef1062 |  9b69aa2e | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\GM
22:46:28                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2 |           dlcbundle2 |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
22:46:28                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1 |            dlcbundle |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
22:46:28                                       Arma 3 Tanks |                 tank |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 7b937c2d458add05097e6691e11c78023f7fbcd9 |  d6cdba02 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tank
22:46:28                                     Arma 3 Tac-Ops |               tacops |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | e5363d51ba382033018c8752937cdde6b15bfa62 |  85c44154 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\tacops
22:46:28                             Arma 3 Laws of War DLC |               orange |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | c54b0df28272bc37c7ed9b438d70ea39839db491 |  9f5618b4 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\orange
22:46:28                                      Arma 3 Malden |                 argo |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | b27708f3bcfa791a75e09435c3ea66a1c76c512e |  b78b571d | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\argo
22:46:28                                        Arma 3 Jets |                 jets |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 132c9a30fc47ec5369f107cba78fa7e5501e982d |  651b48e2 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\jets
22:46:28                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 450e43c4fd47618a9eecbf8f1736862003f5f937 |  7b91fbd5 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion
22:46:28                                   Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 0a3722adcc19c5269a920f5778587b23aa571e62 |  9f56aa31 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
22:46:28                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 7f4013fd7a7af082322282db2e6be76f2abf3e2a |  f4d0017f | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
22:46:28                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 02e4daa1536cd4b506db453e35c358d6f52c2c5e |   87b39cb | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
22:46:28                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | ba743fd280f3b907e41ef33cc98ee3708bc40b8b |  a80e6709 | D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
22:46:28                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
22:46:28 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
22:46:28 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
22:46:28 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
22:46:28 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
22:46:28     - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
22:46:28     - adapter vendor ID : 4318
22:46:28     - adapter device ID : 7944
22:46:28     - adapter subsys ID : 936449112
22:46:28     - adapter revision  : 161
22:46:28     - dedicated video memory : 1975517184
22:46:28     - dedicated system memory : 0
22:46:28     - shared system memory : 4265467904
22:46:28 InitSound ...
22:46:28 InitSound - complete
22:46:30 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
22:46:30 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
22:46:33 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
22:46:34 core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:46:35 a3\data_f\krater.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:46:35 a3\data_f\koule.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:46:36 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
22:46:36 Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\gst\gestureempty.rtm not found or empty
22:46:37 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 587 ms
22:46:37 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
22:46:44 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 7127 ms
22:46:44 a3\characters_f\proxies\flag.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 Starting mission:
22:47:26  Mission file: gm_campaign_intro
22:47:26  Mission world: gm_weferlingen_summer
22:47:26  Mission directory: gm\gm_missions\gm_campaign_01\missions\gm_campaign_intro.gm_weferlingen_summer\
22:47:26 a3\data_f\blesk1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\data_f\blesk2.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\data_f\raindrop.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\map_stratis\data\obloha.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\data_f\stars.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\map_stratis\data\horizont.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:26 a3\data_f\rainbow.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:38 "BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ""DeltaTime computation started"""
22:47:38 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_alone.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:39 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_auto.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:40 gm\gm_weapons\gm_optics\gm_optics_trp2a_day_6x_20x.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:40 Type gm_ge_army_Leopard1a1a2, model gm\gm_vehicles\gm_land\gm_tracked\gm_leopard1\gm_leopard1a1a1.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton
22:47:40 Type gm_ge_army_Leopard1a1a1, model gm\gm_vehicles\gm_land\gm_tracked\gm_leopard1\gm_leopard1a1a1.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton
22:47:41 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:42 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere10cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:43 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:47 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:47 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:47:47 MoveIn: Soldier B Alpha 4-3:1 already in vehicle mtw_07
22:47:54 Loading movesType CfgMovesBird
22:47:54 MovesType CfgMovesBird load time 22 ms
22:48:08 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere10cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:48:08 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere10cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:48:08 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:48:08 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
22:48:08 Bad conversion: array
22:52:10 unable to find sentence gm_radioprotocol_deu/SentKeepDistance
22:53:01 EPE manager release (368|712|0)
22:53:01 Number of actors in scene after release: 368
22:53:01 EPE manager release (0|368|0)
22:53:02 gm\gm_missions\gm_campaign_01\missions\gm_campaign_mission_01.gm_weferlingen_summer\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item5/Entities/Item12.type: Unknown enum value TransportUnload
22:53:02 gm\gm_missions\gm_campaign_01\missions\gm_campaign_mission_01.gm_weferlingen_summer\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item5/Entities/Item12.type: Unknown enum value TransportUnload
22:53:02 Starting mission:
22:53:02  Mission file: gm_campaign_mission_01
22:53:02  Mission world: gm_weferlingen_summer
22:53:02  Mission directory: gm\gm_missions\gm_campaign_01\missions\gm_campaign_mission_01.gm_weferlingen_summer\
22:53:03 damagehide - unknown animation source damage
22:54:38  Mission id: 286238e2fe909c16b8a4ae8dea129ad2a63e7573
22:56:15 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.
22:56:15 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.
22:57:30 unable to get word:'micout3' in protocol:'radioprotocolbase'
22:57:42 unable to get word:'micout6' in protocol:'radioprotocolbase'
23:02:10 unable to get word:'micout5' in protocol:'radioprotocolbase'
23:08:05 Error in ReloadMagazine - unable to locate target weapon gm_mpiak74n_brn muzzle gm_mpiak74n_brn
23:08:24 Error in ReloadMagazine - unable to locate target weapon gm_mpiak74n_brn muzzle gm_mpiak74n_brn
23:21:13 EPE manager release (1|19|0)
23:21:13 EPE manager release (0|1|0)
23:21:21 Shutdown normally
23:21:24 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "Underwear_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\common\basicbody.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_pol_patrol_80_blk"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_blouse_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_officer_80_gry"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_dress_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_crew_mp2a1_80_oli"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_crew.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_crew_80_oli"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_crew.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_rifleman_g3a3_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_rifleman_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_squadleader_g3a3_p2a1_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_machinegunner_mg3_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_machinegunner_assistant_g3a3_mg3_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_antitank_assistant_g3a3_pzf44_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_rifleman_80_oli"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_ge_army_antitank_g3a3_pzf44_80_ols"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_ge_characters\gm_ge_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_crew_mpiaks74nk_80_blk"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_rifleman_80_blk"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_rifleman_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_rifleman_mpiak74n_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_squadleader_mpiak74n_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_machinegunner_assistant_mpiak74n_lmgrpk_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_antitank_assistant_mpiak74n_rpg7_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_machinegunner_lmgrpk_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_antitank_mpiak74n_rpg7_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_machinegunner_pk_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 Deinitialized shape [Class: "gm_gc_army_machinegunner_assistant_mpiak74n_pk_80_str"; Shape: "gm\gm_characters\gm_gc_characters\gm_gc_uniform_soldier_80.p3d";]
23:21:25 c:\bis\source\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
23:21:26 Extensions:

2 hours ago, mondkalb said:

The lack of knowledge from certain youtubers is regrettable indeed...

I remember when a popular youtuber made a review of one of my mods : 90% of it was misleading and the guy was using dozens of mods - not knowing exactly what was from mine or from the others... rolleyes_anim.gif

Hello, guys. Is there a chance to find here a German voice actor? For the SP-mission. Mabe even with "sächsisch or thüringisch"? :-))) 

Thank you. 

Hay,

on the NVA and Vlkspolizei uniform is a little issue, i think you forgot to show the epaulettes and now the buttons flying over the uniform model 😄

And on the danish winter uniform is the danish logo missing.

The field cap (Feldmütze without helmet) also have a issue, the visor is a little bit too low.

I recocnize there is still a military police (Militärstreife) texture for the P601, my question is how you want to make the NVA military police, in fine uniform with withe arm sleeves and white pistol holster or in field service uniform with (Militärstreife) helmet and white sleeves or both and can we become also a nva pistol holster like the officer pistol holster of Bundeswehr ?

post-78-1231192534.jpg

Source: http://www.nva-forum.de/nva-board/index.php?showtopic=5266&st=45

And do you plan new content for the BGS like a BGS Type 1200 (the elm green variant looks good for it just the BGS logo is missing) and the BGS uniform in this BGS gray green with field cap (Feldmütze) ?

12-PKW_VW_Cabrio.jpg

Source: https://www.beim-alten-bgs.de/Zu_den_Kameradenseiten/110_Bilder_GSK_Nord/110__KFZ_des_BGS/110_KFZ_des_BGS_Teil_1/110_kfz_des_bgs_teil_1.html

Us_army_bundesgrenzschutz-672x372.jpg

Source: https://www.cilip.de/1994/02/24/bgs-die-bundespolizei-was-lange-waehrt/

And this is a special wish of mine for a future update, can you implement to GM a NVA Krad and the Barkas 1000 and one of the VW T1, 2, 3 vans ?

(this is a NVA military police krad unit in field uniform with newer helmet cover then on the pic above but the Krad MZ TS 250 was also used of normal NVA units)

147688-large.jpg

Source: https://bos-fahrzeuge.info/einsatzfahrzeuge/83891/Zeithain_-_Barkas_B1000_-_Verkehrsunfallbereitschaft/photo/147688

krankenwagen-barkas-b-1000-drk--10549.jp

Source: https://www.fahrzeugbilder.de/bild/Rettungsdienste~Deutschland~Deutsches+Rotes+Kreuz/10549/krankenwagen-barkas-b-1000--drk--beuster.html

barkas-b-1000-als-militaerstreife-30355.

Source: https://www.fahrzeugbilder.de/bild/militaerfahrzeuge~deutschland~nva-ddr-historisch/30355/barkas-b-1000-als-militaerstreife-der.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Source:

vwt3_minzgruen.jpg

Source: http://www.congia.de/aermelabzeichen/deutschland/bgs/_fahrzeuge/fahrzeuge.html

1203081541-3881_02.jpg

(this one is from 1983 😄)

Source: https://www.film-autos.com/oldtimer-mieten/3313-vw-t3-baujahr-1983/

1f59d325-27e9-47fa-8724-aecc902f4bc9_vw-

(the Bundeswehr used them also)

Source: https://www.autouncle.de/de/d/71738330-vw-t3-gebraucht

And maybe a field cap  (Feldmütze) for the firefighter (Feuerwehrmann) 🙂

• Like 2