mondkalb

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany

More science - Force Recon Altis.

Set params to respawn at base on all players dead - Helicopter teleport does not work as it does at the start of the mission.
Change to Pilot seat - fly myself in to an AO. All DDR installations ignore me. Able to land right next to them. Only open fire on heli once I exit vehicle

edit:
Found an action menu "rejoin the fight" action on respawn. 

Thanks to add all AK attachments to the vanilla AK47m! 
The Mercedes and the Van fit very well in game useful for other scenario or terrain.

Do you have a plan for mountain terrain like german alps?
1280px-20150823_Watzmann,_Nationalpark_B

• Like 1

I have a question since I could find no information about this online and I would like to make my mission as realistic as possible.

Bundeswehr troops have the ability to have an armband on either arm. Some are obvious, but some I just can't figure out. I looked high and low and couldn't find any information online.

AO - No idea.
BvW - No idea.
FvW - No idea.
Green - For wargames/training?
GvD - No idea.
LD - No idea.
Commanding - When is this used and who wears it?
MP - Obvious, but why the redundancy? They already have the feldgendarme shoulder pad thing or whatever?
MP Detail - Who are these guys?
MvD - No idea.
MP (NATO) - Obvious.
Red - For wargames/training?
Medic - Obvious.
Medical detail - Stretcher bearers?
Patrol - When is this used and who wears it?
Transport - Who wears this? Truck drivers?
Accident Investigation - Obvious.
UvD - No idea.
Guard - When is this used and who wears it?
White - For wargames/training?

I would also like to ask what arm these are supposed to be worn on, or if there's a situation where a different one is worn on each arm at the same time. I just can't make heads or tails of it.

Any assistance (most preferably form the devs) would be much appreciated. I'd really like to make some great missions or even campaigns with this after the latest update, but I want to make sure I get everything right.

7 hours ago, pognivet said:

I have a question since I could find no information about this online and I would like to make my mission as realistic as possible.

Bundeswehr troops have the ability to have an armband on either arm. Some are obvious, but some I just can't figure out. I looked high and low and couldn't find any information online.

AO - No idea.
BvW - No idea.
FvW - No idea.
Green - For wargames/training?
GvD - No idea.
LD - No idea.
Commanding - When is this used and who wears it?
MP - Obvious, but why the redundancy? They already have the feldgendarme shoulder pad thing or whatever?
 MP Detail - Who are these guys?
MvD - No idea.
MP (NATO) - Obvious.
Red - For wargames/training?
Medic - Obvious.
Medical detail - Stretcher bearers?
Patrol - When is this used and who wears it?
Transport - Who wears this? Truck drivers?
Accident Investigation - Obvious.
UvD - No idea.
Guard - When is this used and who wears it?
White - For wargames/training?

I would also like to ask what arm these are supposed to be worn on, or if there's a situation where a different one is worn on each arm at the same time. I just can't make heads or tails of it.

Any assistance (most preferably form the devs) would be much appreciated. I'd really like to make some great missions or even campaigns with this after the latest update, but I want to make sure I get everything right.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Zugehörigkeits-_und_Funktionsabzeichen

But its in german language

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FallTry45 said:

Thanks so much for this. I don't know how I would have found it otherwise since it's so specific and technical, and in another language.

So this is what I've gathered so far from reading that page, as far as the Bundeswehr is concerned:

- These armbands are only used on bases or during exercises aside from OvD/UvD/GvD/OvS/Wache/Streife.

- They are worn on the left arm, but sometimes the same type of armband will be worn on both arms to signify a different meaning. (Example: red on left arm is rifleman supervisor, red on both arms is security officer.)

- The Feldjager/MP ones are just for use with different uniforms or civilian clothes that might not accommodate the larger version seen on the "military policeman" unit in the mod.

- OvD/UvD/GvD is officer on guard duty, NCO on guard duty and corporal on guard duty respectively.

- OvS is "officer from the starting place", but I don't know what this means. It's lost in translation. A career officer, not promoted from enlisted? Maybe "startplatz" is "launch site", but for what? A SAM? A MLRS battery? It's hard to say.

- Wache is someone who isnt OvD/UvD/GvD, but is on guard duty and is in the Bundeswehr.

- Streife is the same as Wache, but for people who are not in the Bundeswehr.

This is a little confusing to work through for someone totally unfamiliar with it. Does it sound like I'm getting this right?

Edit:

Found out more info on this "officer from the starting place", but it was a painful struggle to put this information together since its kind of a strangely specific role. Posting this for anyone else looking for information. Maybe someone should add this stuff to a wiki somewhere.

The main duty of an "Offizier vom Startplatz" is to manage the ground operations of military aircraft from the launch area, which includes the runway, taxiways, and other ground facilities. They are responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient launch of aircraft, as well as coordinating the ground support equipment and personnel required for aircraft operations.

Specific duties of an "Offizier vom Startplatz" may include:

- Coordinating with air traffic control to ensure safe and efficient use of airspace and ground facilities.

- Conducting pre-flight checks and inspections of aircraft to ensure they are airworthy and ready for launch.

- Managing the ground crews responsible for fueling, arming, and servicing the aircraft.

- Ensuring the safety of personnel and equipment in the launch area.

- Providing guidance and assistance to pilots during the launch process.

- Monitoring weather conditions and making decisions regarding the feasibility of aircraft operations.

- Responding to emergencies and other incidents that may occur in the launch area.

I cannot say how thrilled I am for you guys had added the Danish P/49 to the upcomming upgrade (ver. 1.5). Have you any plans for the Danish SMG (MP/49) in a later upgrade as well...?
https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Hovea_m/49

https://modernfirearms.net/en/submachine-guns/denmark-submachine-guns/hovea-m49-eng/

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Hovea_M1949

Cheers!

Force Recon..... the first ghost recon!
probably the real silver bullet for this game
Good work!

Sorry, I would like to know - will the addons released by the Global Mobilization Team for Chernarus and ChDKZ, as well as Takistan and Altis, be updated taking into account new equipment and weapons? I would very much like...and I'm probably not the only one interested in this.

HI! is there any prospect of seeing this in arma Reforger?