Seems that the custom (example?) class for the custom connection is half weird, there is no such conditions as objectEmpty or objectAI which will both log errors in the rpt, and the expression doesn't seem to do anything. At least I couldn't get the expression to diag_log anything..  :shrug:

The connection itself seems to work fine though.

Yep, I am also having some issues. Connection seems to be set up correctly, but the expression isn't executed.

Can you repair group number in lobby in 1.58 please? This bug rises just when you place groups in 3d editor. When you place groups in 2d editor, all group numbers are ok.

We are aware of the issue but the fix might not make its way to the 1.58.

• Like 1

We are aware of the issue but the fix might not make its way to the 1.58.

Is the EDEN-related RPT spam fixed for 1.58?

In 1.56 (current stable build) when I pack PBO in EDEN it generates +1GB log files over a 6 hour (steady 40-50 player) MP session.

Anyone having issues with getting stuck in the prone position -especially seems to happen when out of ammo. AI too.

what?   :)

Stop using side channel to speak!111! x D

It still stutters.Perhaps they can solve it, according to dwarden from discord.

• Like 1

With the new Eden Compositions, what can be done to spawn them from script? 

1.  Is the new respawn menu working on Dev?

Error in expression <
switch _mode do {

case "open": {
if !(BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_shown) then {
>
0:22:05 Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_shown) then {
>
0:22:05 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_shown
0:22:05 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenu.sqf, line 25

2. Grenadier side launcher sight not working on Dev, using normal centre sight. Only tried the MX and Katiba.

Stop using side channel to speak!111! x D

It still stutters.Perhaps they can solve it, according to dwarden from discord.

just a small note - new OPUS  codec is not used by default. Must be enabled by server.

Anyone having issues with getting stuck in the prone position -especially seems to happen when out of ammo. AI too.

Hello,

thanks for the feedback. Are you encountering this issue often? If so, did you notice anything specific about the situation when this happens? Any piece of info or better yet, some repro mission or repro steps will help us greatly to find and fix the issue.

Please try to remember anything that comes in mind and might seem relevant.

Thank you

Is there any way to disable rain at all, and let only clouddy weather? Its definetly a bug, if you cannot set clouddy (dark) weather, there is allways the rain with that, no possibility to disable it. Even after manual switching OFF the rain in editor, its automaticly ON, when prewieving mission.

Yup - initially I noticed it but thought it to be mod related. Then I started noticing it with latest dev branches without mods.

Cloudy, foggy weather really makes a lot of missions but the ever-appearing rain just fucks with the mission atmosfere in an irrecoverable way...

• Like 1

just a small note - new OPUS  codec is not used by default. Must be enabled by server.

Yes I understand.

It's new technology and that is why is not enabled by default.Maybe.

Is the EDEN-related RPT spam fixed for 1.58?

In 1.56 (current stable build) when I pack PBO in EDEN it generates +1GB log files over a 6 hour (steady 40-50 player) MP session.

Without knowing the content of such log, there is nothing we can do. Can share such log somewhere? (perhaps a smaller one but with the same kind of content)

Yup - initially I noticed it but thought it to be mod related. Then I started noticing it with latest dev branches without mods.

Cloudy, foggy weather really makes a lot of missions but the ever-appearing rain just fucks with the mission atmosfere in an irrecoverable way...

Have you tried second example on setRain page already? https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setRain

If I think.. There has been times I have reloaded a fresh clip when prone and I have been unable to get up etc. Not sure if its what you experiencing. Seems to come and go

Developers, moderators. Is the chopper floating problem adressed? I mean problem where Chopper floating in the air 300M from enemy APC, APC is shooting to the chopper, and chopper have no reaction at all, untill his engines are destroyed - they it fall down off course.

does the new respawn-funcionality include respawn with custom arsenal/eden-loadout?

or are there new ways to define loadouts? the old way with the loadout classes in description.ext did not work most of the time.

Could anyone post post some pictures of Altis and Stratis visual update?

I will not see it by myself before tomorrow :(

2.0GB update :O now that's got to contain some awesomeness?? Jay Crowe did tweet something along the lines today.

• Like 3

2.0GB update :o now that's got to contain some awesomeness?? Jay Crowe did tweet something along the lines today.

I guess there will be reflection image on water in ARMA3 now.

• Like 3

Lighting changes. Looks like they also improved the clouds and brought back that nice cloud coloration. Not sure what I think of the new lighting yet.