I just think that it's about compilation, are data transfers between all their studios.

Ragdoll has been alot better recently. Much more realistic death poses, hardly any broken legs or spines. Haven't noticed any backflipping in a while.

i just had some weird head spinning around the backbone, by shooting at elbow/arm.

How many years ago did they talk about Kart as April Fool ? I can't remember if it was last year, or older.

As for the logistic issues, there are some troubles in update pipeline that prevent us from delivering data to Steam. We have just managed to create some temporary workarounds as You may see with the newest SECREP, but we are still working on fixing the main issue :icon_twisted:

• Like 4

Too much Kozel in that update pipeline?  ;)

Too much Kozel in that update pipeline?  ;)

If anything, too much Starobahno. :P (You can never completely get rid of it.)

Am I supposed to have the improved debug console already? I thought no update has made it through for the last few days

As for the logistic issues, there are some troubles in update pipeline that prevent us from delivering data to Steam. We have just managed to create some temporary workarounds as You may see with the newest SECREP, but we are still working on fixing the main issue :icon_twisted:

Sharing is caring.Keep up!

Hi, don't know if it's a bug or not, but actually pods of the Taru aren't in the Eden editor :s. At this moment, you can't add them to the game if you're not Zeus...

That's and awesome changelog, was definitely worth the waiting.

My favorites:

Tweaked: The Suppression command was overhauled

Added: New commandSuppressiveFire and doSuppressiveFire script commands ( Guess suppressive fire command will soon work ?) Works already, awesome!

Added: A new getTerrainGrid script command (returns the current size of the terrain grid) (Finally)

Added: Weapon switching on the move

Added: Support for setting up an area inside objects and logics (e.g. modules)

Nice to finally be able to switch weapon on the move, but perhaps the new way gives a bit too much freedom? I always expected this to force walk if it was ever implemented. Now you can even do it while sprinting, without slowing down one bit. I don't find that very realistic.

Added: Weapon switching on the move

Checking off another biggie from the FT top ten!

Great job guys!

• Like 2

Good heavens, I might need a new keyboard after spitting my beer all over the desk  :don3:  I love you bohemiapeople  :wub:

• Added: A new getTerrainGrid script command (returns the current size of the terrain grid)
  • Added: New setTaskMarkerOffset and taskMarkerOffset script commands
  • Added: Weapon switching on the move
  • Added: A new userInputDisabled script command (returns true when the user input is disabled)
  • Added: New commandSuppressiveFire and doSuppressiveFire script commands
  • Tweaked: The Suppression command was overhauled

0mKXcg1.gif

• Like 4

• Added: Support for creating 3D areas in objects and a possibility to change their shape (e.g. from a rectangle to an ellipse)

Any info on this?  :rolleyes:

*Fixed: A code execution from the Debug Console would not work after a scenario save.

*Added: Additional reporting of ErrorMessages to the RPT file to help solve crashes.

*Tweaked: The Suppression command was overhauled.

*Added: New commandSuppressiveFire and doSuppressiveFire script commands.

*Added: Weapon switching on the move.

Yes yes yes! Thank you! All of the above are extremely useful, needed, and much appreciated additions! 

Amazing work of programmers.It's amazing how I haven't spotted any preparation for weapon switch on the logs.

One must wonder how long it took to solve or overcome the problem.

ENGINE

• Added: New slingLoading and slingLoaded animation sources

I'm always happy to see new animation sources. I assume that in a sling-loading scenario, the slingLoading state for the entity that is lifting (i.e. the helicopter) and slingLoaded state is for the object that is being lifted (e.g. a truck, an ammo box, SDV etc. etc.)?

Sounds useful anyway: can see it being implemented for things like cargo nets that un-hide around ammo boxes and other small objects when they're being sling-loaded. At least in community addons.

• Like 1

• Tweaked: The PlayerDisconnected mission Event Handler is now called even when the OnPlayerDisconnected command is not used

I'm having the exact same problem with PlayerConnected. It does not fire unless the onPlayerConnected CODE SQF command was used once. I guess that's on the TODO list?

• Tweaked: The PlayerDisconnected mission Event Handler is now called even when the OnPlayerDisconnected command is not used

I'm having the exact same problem with PlayerConnected. It does not fire unless the onPlayerConnected CODE SQF command was used once. I guess that's on the TODO list?

It is now, thanks for reporting it.

• Like 2

Great work BIS, super to have weapon switching while moving.

Just one small thing I've noticed; it appears I can't use SPACE for the new editor Up key binding. Instead SPACE (not bound) appears to cycle a highlight through the widgets on the toolbar but not to any obvious effect.