He probably dropped it mid reload. =P

Haha! That's probably fairly realistic. I can imagine reloading on a ladder IRL is quite a challenge.

I just hope that FPS will not decrease with future patches. I'm on stable right now but reading about FPS drops is not fun at all.

I just hope that FPS will not decrease with future patches. I'm on stable right now but reading about FPS drops is not fun at all.

People here are always reporting magical framerate increases and decreases.

I'd ignore what most people say.

I always count my FPS playing single player. The easiest and most accurate way to determine if FPS is better or worse.

Can someone explain this new addition? :now: :386: thank :)

ENGINE

Added: New scripting command 'sort' for sorting arrays (ascending or descending)

Fixed: Using mouse, stick or head-trackers in combo keys

Thanks for tackling this. :) Hopefully work on this is not done yet, as :shine::yay:.

• Left mouse button cannot be used in combinations
  • Mouse wheel scroll up/down cannot be used in combinations
  • Clicking on the right mouse button to add it with modifiers instantly adds a "hold" combo, then if the mouse was released fast enough, also adds a "click" combo
  • Most of the time, combos are colored red to signal a conflict, but there is no information with what they conflict (in the brackets).

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Can someone explain this new addition? :now: :386: thank :)

ENGINE

Added: New scripting command 'sort' for sorting arrays (ascending or descending)

_myArray = [1,0,3,2]; // Unsorted array
_myArray sort true; // _myArray becomes [0,1,2,3];
_myArray sort false; // _myArray becomes [3,2,1,0];

Edited by Sniperwolf572

_myArray = [1,0,3,2]; // Unsorted array
_myArray sort true; // _myArray becomes [0,1,2,3];
_myArray sort false; // _myArray becomes [3,2,1,0];

OK, thank:notworthy:

I am using "left Ctrl + G" to select throwables, and "G" for throwing. This worked great before, but with todays build selecting throwables additionally triggers the throw action.

I am using "left Ctrl + G" to select throwables, and "G" for throwing. This worked great before, but with todays build selecting throwables additionally triggers the throw action.

That sounds very very bad. Half of the keybinds can suddenly break if that's true for any other ctrl+ modifier.

Added: Healing other characters now has its own animation

Hallelujah! :yay:

That is indeed nice.

By the way; are we still fixing cars by injecting morphine to our knee?

No more injecting invisible morphine inside myself when healing other people? Hallelujah!

To top it all of, you could also have a dedicated animation for repairing vehicles (if I'm not mistaken there are some already in the game!)

OMG no more telepathic healing wen sticking a stick in ya knee hooray!

i switch on dev branch and i tried the animation in arsenal very well made, ......... finally

1 suggestion the medic kit (black) now should able to heal 5 times not 1 like first aid kit (yellow)

Edited by Zukov

While we're talking about the whole healing system, how about a command to disable the bis healing actions? Either that or duplicate fak/medikit items so we can use them for our own medical scripted purposes.

When you heal it teleports you bit backwards so animation always looks like you stitching air, instead of person

The new animation looks splendidly, however I would suggest to reduce the radius of the Treat Soldier action, otherwise you're meters away from the person one is treating.

I think the jogging animation has been changed slightly too. Just the way the gun is held.

When you heal it teleports you bit backwards so animation always looks like you stitching air, instead of person

I noticed this as well.