That sounds very very bad. Half of the keybinds can suddenly break if that's true for any other ctrl+ modifier.

That seems to be the case, only the stance adjustment works for me now, any other bind that includes Ctrl+ doesn't work.

I get this when the sunlight shines on my TIT sensor. Is that a possible cause?

Edit. Erm. TIR sensor. lol.

TIT sensor

You might want to put some sun cream on that. You DO NOT want sunburn there...:eek:

Tweaked: Adjusted ambient animals density

Apparently not tested in game because the goats are still invisible, and most of the other animals are frozen.

Not sure what's causing this, but it happens at random.

Camera Glitch

Something similar happens when deployed and going into 'command' camera.

I think the jogging animation has been changed slightly too. Just the way the gun is held.

If only they had more variety.

I watch some really good arma vids and one or two you might be forgiven for thinking its real life cinematic . Then you notice all the squad walking in the exact same manner hand down by side. Suddenly ruins it.

When you see an ai squad on patrol simply having random animations or slight differences for units for the different modes ie careless, danger, stealth... would make them look less robotic.

Added: "Default" faction

Care to explain?

Why has this been added, how is it useful? What can we do with this?

Is anyone else having trouble with changing their optics mode? Every time I change the optics mode (left ctrl + sec. mouse btn) my character would go out of scope view. It wasn't like this on stable

Is anyone else having trouble with changing their optics mode? Every time I change the optics mode (left ctrl + sec. mouse btn) my character would go out of scope view. It wasn't like this on stable

They are refactoring keys, so bugs in this regards will happen.Like Ctr can't change optic sight.

"An investigation into interaction has us first taking aim at the keyboard. New weapon switching actions have been added, allowing players to bind their infantry weapons to any key they desire. To increase the number of available options, we have also unlocked almost all hardcoded controls to better support this technology. Quickly switching to your pistol in a tight spot is no longer a thing of the past and you can also use these keys to switch firing mode too. But this is just the beginning! We are currently working on bringing this technology to vehicles as well, and expect to continue improving interaction on the whole to be Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Stay tuned."

Source: http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00102

yes it drove me batty for a bit but now i understand why its ok.

BIS are you ever going to fix this simple yet annoying bug? When I look at my shadow I would like to know if I'm wearing NVGs or not

I believe that you could see them in the Alpha. I reported the issue a while back. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14409

Added: Reloading magazines properly shows bullets in the new one (e.g. for MMGs) (WIP)

This pleases me. I have to admit, I never thought this was going to be fixed.

BIS are you ever going to fix this simple yet annoying bug? When I look at my shadow I would like to know if I'm wearing NVGs or not

The giveaway will be no green display when you press the NV button ! Although annoying it probably isn't a high priority bug.

The giveaway will be no green display when you press the NV button ! Although annoying it probably isn't a high priority bug.

I think that when he said "wearing" he meant wearing it folded up on his head, not necessarily equipped on his face.

Fixed: ExplosionEffects are shown only if a projectile stops

Cool but now, unless the proj is stopped completely, then I'm seeing no impact effects at all.

So Tigris shoots at house and rounds pass through to explode on a hill the other side. No impacts on the house itself.

Fixed: ExplosionEffects are shown only if a projectile stops

So I thought: Nice! They've finally fixed this issue. But it seems seems a bit strange to me, a little the wrong way around. Now there's no effect on impact unless the projectile stops, and shouldn't an impact generally set the round off? Wouldn't it be better the other way around - the projectile is deleted (or fragmentation is created) after the explosion effect, which appears on impact..?

Fixed: BIS_fnc_diagAARRecord is no longer called automatically to avoid accidental profileNameSpace spam (scenario designers can still call it manually for debugging purposes)

Wait, are those functions that allow us to create "after action reports"/recordings/replays? The wiki doesn't seem to have much documentation on that :(

Can anybody elaborate?

So I thought: Nice! They've finally fixed this issue. But it seems seems a bit strange to me, a little the wrong way around. Now there's no effect on impact unless the projectile stops, and shouldn't an impact generally set the round off? Wouldn't it be better the other way around - the projectile is deleted (or fragmentation is created) after the explosion effect, which appears on impact..?

This would mean that leaves would stop explosive projectiles completely, for example.

This seems like a better idea to me : Ticket 23876

Edited by Fennek