Thanks for the info RiE - exciting developments in FFV!!

I mentioned a problem last Friday in this very thread. Now it's Monday and BI already fixed it with today's dev-branch update. Amazing.

Exciting times!Thanks Royalty in Exile.

Cool

Da12Monkey - is this currently available in-game or did you have to enable it in the config or some other "magic"? ;-)

cheers

Love the FFV Inertia, and the way it lets you sense every bump in the road. :)

It's in game - you have to assign the keys in the 'View' controls.

Thanks 2nd Ranger

The FFV inertia is great but how does it handle multiplayer? Anyone tried yet?

I'm asking because when this was suggested by the community after the FFV was out, I was sure such thing couldn't be done, because the vehicle desync in MP would most likely make your gun go haywire and twitch all over the place.

Is anyone able to confirm if vehicle lights can no longer be activated at any time rather now they seem only to be operable after a certain hour.

In addition to this the lights on the helipad at the hospital in Kavala no longer seem to be working either.

Hey devs,

I just noticed that there is still no waypoint which makes a helicopter land. One still needs to tediously fiddle around with waypoint conditions to get this to work.

Would it be possible to make this more user friendly ? Especially for new players?

Hey devs,

I just noticed that there is still no waypoint which makes a helicopter land. One still needs to tediously fiddle around with waypoint conditions to get this to work.

Would it be possible to make this more user friendly ? Especially for new players?

Isn't there one under the "Special" category?

Fixed: Paragliding should not be FPS-dependent

Fixed: Freefall should not be FPS-dependent

What is this?

What is this?

I assume that previously low fps made you drop slower or guiding the fall less effective. Just like low fps makes your full auto fire slower. (Probably not the same "issue", but a similar effect.)

Edited by Greenfist

message deleted due posting in wrong forum section

Edited by maquez
wrong forum section

development branch of arma 3 tools is broken

using bikey's generated with it a dedicated server will never show online!

Presumably if the server was devbranch it would (if there is the possibility of a devbranch server, I don't run it so I'm just making a hypothesis)?

Could you, please, be more specific because I don't think the tools are in cause because we don't touch to sign tools since months.

Have you tried on a different server? Can you provide the given key (or generate a new one)?

'Added: Unique ID to inventory items (for MP - WIP)"

Is there any details on whether that ID will be accessible by modders?

Could you, please, be more specific because I don't think the tools are in cause because we don't touch to sign tools since months.

Have you tried on a different server? Can you provide the given key (or generate a new one)?

read this:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167618-RH-M4-M16-pack&p=2872496&viewfull=1#post2872496

and

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167618-RH-M4-M16-pack&p=2873241&viewfull=1#post2873241

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167618-RH-M4-M16-pack&p=2873249&viewfull=1#post2873249

Robert Hammer uses development branch of Arma 3 Tools !

and I did a test myself and it did result in same behaviour

download this keys https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1gWUNu0kwK1YldoLTMyTDl4eWc&usp=sharing start them together

server wont show online and each time you switch off server console you have to kill process manual.

"Q-Net_test.bikey" name of key made with development branch of Arma 3 Tools

Edited by maquez
added biprivatekey

what does it means ?

The changelog is just poorly formatted:

Added: New style of VR entity:

OPFOR - more red

Injured - orange specular / ambient

Dead - neutral gray specular / ambient

Will be the weapon's icon system updated? since i have found 3 seperated attachment icons

if that so , that would be great , since everytime creating 8 pictures per one weapon aint good

There seems to be a definite problem with the keys/signing since there are a few tickets on the tracker about certain keys creating failures on dedi servers:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22133

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22552

I think it might be an issue with the game itself since it only appears to have cropped up recently, and my addon which is apparently afflicted has an Arma3 .bikey that was generated all the way back in May 2014, and the addon was signed when it was released publicly in June 2014:

Addon 0

- "Problem" Key

I've only heard about this problem in the last week or so, so can only assume the key was working for people before that unless people have only just recently started running my addon on dedi servers.

I've released a couple of other smaller addons since then signed using a different, more recently generated key (because they're not part of the same project), but still with the dev Branch tools. So far no issues have been reported with those (assuming anybody has run them on dedi):

Addon 1

Addon 2

Addon 3

-"Working" Key

As you say, the signing tools haven't been touched in ages so I'm not really sure how I could have signed addons with two different keys through the same tool, and got different results.

Ed:-

• Added: Unique ID to inventory items (for MP - WIP)

Does this mean we'll be able to use the setobjecttexture command on certain inventory items that already support hiddenselectionstextures, like vests and weapons?

Edited by da12thMonkey

Added: Driver animations for the Civilian Truck

wow. it now seems the drivers hands are clipping through the steering wheel.

Will be the weapon's icon system updated? since i have found 3 seperated attachment icons

if that so , that would be great , since everytime creating 8 pictures per one weapon aint good

• Added: New procedurally generated icons for most of the weapons

:icon_twisted: