Is this a thread to put in feature requests/suggestions? I'm not sure where to go.

I like the 'Stream Friendly UI' feature - but I would like it to be more robust. If it had a sub-section with tick-boxes where you can choose exactly what you want to toggle, would be great. For example, I don't want random connects/disconnects or mod-error to show up, but I do want to see what people are actually typing in the chat.

there's still some old bugs/exploits with the first aid animations. first of all. you can reload while healing yourself. not a big deal but that surely can't be intended in a game focused a lot on realistic restrictions and penalties ;)

and another thing is that you can turn your whole body while healing which will also make the rifle you have put next to you on the ground follow you. even less of a big deal but kinda ugly. afaik all it needs is a forceaim = 1 inside the anim class. should be an easy fix unless i'm missing something. freelook should stay intact I think.

Nah, until they fix healing to where you can actually cancel it incase of a life threatening situation, than you should be able to compensate for that by reloading and moving around. It would be nice if you weren't forced by dark magic, to continue healing while an AI walks up to you with a .50 cal and waits before it's just finishing to shoot you.

Also it would be possible to have hiddenselections for items (optics,suppressors and etc) ?

Edited by RobertHammer

today "Added: Missing CfgPatches entries"

what is means? hidden stuff?

today "Added: Missing CfgPatches entries"

what is means? hidden stuff?

Nah, there were some error messages popping up about Missing CfgPatches. Guess that has been solved now.

I am getting occasional CTDs with last two dev builds. I have never had a single CTD before in Arma 3.

Nah, until they fix healing to where you can actually cancel it incase of a life threatening situation, than you should be able to compensate for that by reloading and moving around. It would be nice if you weren't forced by dark magic, to continue healing while an AI walks up to you with a .50 cal and waits before it's just finishing to shoot you.

that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. you are stuck inside the anim either way. how is turning towards the guy that will eventually shoot you compensation? you want him to be forced to look in your eyes before he shoots your helpless ass?

and reloading while healing should never be desired behaviour in any case. no matter what personal pseudo logic you are trying to apply here.

Well, obviously he means canceling the healing animation.

Me personally, I think it's not a big issue. Forces you think a bit about when to use healing and when not.

/Edit: Is there a bug with the audio again? Just started my current mission and I can hear gunshots from 1km distance as if they were right next to me.

Edited by Lexx

Sound is broken in the latest build. You can hear distant units (even kilometres away) as if they were close to you.

Sound is broken in the latest build. You can hear distant units (even kilometres away) as if they were close to you.

yes armour driving sounds as well as all kinds of weapons firing. probably more but i had to quit as i had no way of knowing if i was under fire or it was a distant team. freaky.

yes armour driving sounds as well as all kinds of weapons firing. probably more but i had to quit as i had no way of knowing if i was under fire or it was a distant team. freaky.

Yep - confirmed for helos too.

that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. you are stuck inside the anim either way. how is turning towards the guy that will eventually shoot you compensation? you want him to be forced to look in your eyes before he shoots your helpless ass?

and reloading while healing should never be desired behaviour in any case. no matter what personal pseudo logic you are trying to apply here.

Yes. If I can't do anything, might as well give him a mean stare as he shoots me in the face.

Lol, no. On a more serious note, they did disable scroll menu when healing, it's just player controls that still work. Will probably be fixed in the future when it's priority. I also hope they fix t to where your not permanently stuck in healing until it's done. That way if you scroll and heal instead of scroll enter tank to avoid getting a bullet in the ass, you won't be 100% screwed by the guy who happens to witness someone trapped, outside of a bullet proof vehicle.

Yes. If I can't do anything, might as well give him a mean stare as he shoots me in the face.

I totally agree. Not being able to change your mind while in the middle of a lengthy animation is one of the major annoyances and immersion breakers.

You might want to upvote issue 8040.

I would like the interruptible healing animation but it should consume the first aid kid. Imagine interrupting healing in the battle in real situation. Also, this would make people think more before using first aid kits.

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 ----------

Anyone else getting noticeably worse performance in the today's dev build? I can seriously feel less smoothness even though the framerate looks the same as yesterday. As if I played a game with unoptimized shaders or something (unresponsive controls etc.).

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

Today, I got this error when opening map during gameplay on Altis:

---------------------------
arma3.exe - Application Error
The instruction at 0x5f80e4ed referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
OK   

i'd actually like it, if you would just stop by pressing the movement keys. if there's anything arma doesn't need more of, it's scroll menu options. the less action menu the better. i think they probably removed the scroll action due to some problems with it.

i also liek the idea of wasting your FAK when interrupting. a less extreme alternative could be dropping it on the ground. that way you couldn't just instantly start healing again.

a less extreme alternative could be dropping it on the ground. that way you couldn't just instantly start healing again.

I'm all for this. Sounds like a decent compromise.

With the new official build, some players are reporting that all vehicles suddently to sink partly in ground and get stucked, after playing very long (my WLA mission in SP). Also all vehicles spawned after the issue, also get stucked. Never heard/seen it happen with earlier game builds.