There is a problem with the LOD's on the Zamak Medical wreck. It's not consistent. If I watch the wreck at a distance, the flatbed is covered, but if I hold my right mouse button to zoom in, the cover disappears. I'm somewhere between 50 and 100m of the wreck I think.

There is a problem with the LOD's on the Zamak Medical wreck. It's not consistent. If I watch the wreck at a distance, the flatbed is covered, but if I hold my right mouse button to zoom in, the cover disappears. I'm somewhere between 50 and 100m of the wreck I think.

What's you object detail/texture detail set to?

Van is a civilian truck, it's called like that in data and I have used wrong transcription :icon_evil:

Now that you said it we want it. Give us a van! :D

What's you object detail/texture detail set to?

Ultra and Ultra.

guys. any idea when the confirmed free van DLC will arrive? just wondering since i can hardly wait for it.

guys. any idea when the confirmed free van DLC will arrive? just wondering since i can hardly wait for it.

Bahahahah... Oh man... Ok no, seriously, I honestly was expecting it to make an entrance, maybe with a medical verison. But i guess only adding in a van is a bad idea, and were better off waiting for teh rest of the Civilian Package... when ever it is...

(in case you missed it, click on the word "it")

Is this bug even acknowledged by the Devs? It's now transferred to the stable branch after plaguing the dev branch for a couple of months.

Flashing loading screen every ten seconds when you host a MP game locally.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTim

Does anyone else get random loading screens in dev branch mp

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Ranger

Yes, my friend who hosts has been getting this for ages. It went away a couple of weeks ago, but now it's back. He reverted to stable and then back to Dev to see if that made a difference, now the loading screen doesn't appear but we both get the same lag spikes every few seconds. He also gets some kind of error to do with campaign files.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpickle

Yeah been getting that for a while on Dev, i wouldn't worry though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Ranger

Why not? This has been happening for over a month. Maybe the MP update will fix it, maybe it won't.

Edited by Bullet Purveyor

There has to be someone on the BIS Dev Team who would love to add something like this (a futuristic version of course) with openable doors and FFV positions :)

the-a-team-van.jpg

Bahahahah... Oh man... Ok no, seriously, I honestly was expecting it to make an entrance, maybe with a medical verison. But i guess only adding in a van is a bad idea, and were better off waiting for teh rest of the Civilian Package... when ever it is...

(in case you missed it, click on the word "it")

There has to be someone on the BIS Dev Team who would love to add something like this (a futuristic version of course) with openable doors and FFV positions :)

http://www.gm-trucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the-a-team-van.jpg

You both may jest, but I'm not feeling a minivan as a FFV vehicle unless the whole "limited firing arcs" thing is resolved, whether via a change in the system (the limited fire arcs are intentional, for anyone who's wondering) or in the minivan passengers getting appropriate (wide enough to feel "authentic" for players outside of these forums, but not so wide that they couldn't be done without getting up or leaning) fire arcs, considering that the game doesn't support leaning or "sticking the head out" in the FFV positions (I suspect that it's handled differently from the "turn out" functionality).

Is this bug even acknowledged by the Devs? It's now transferred to the stable branch after plaguing the dev branch for a couple of months.

Flashing loading screen every ten seconds when you host a MP game locally.

Hello, we were trying to reproduce the problem but with no luck so far. Would you mind sharing some more details? You can either create a ticket on our feedback tracker or PM more details. Thank you very much.

Hello, we were trying to reproduce the problem but with no luck so far. Would you mind sharing some more details? You can either create a ticket on our feedback tracker or PM more details. Thank you very much.

At least in this case http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184414-Map-loading-screen-interupting-game-play-every-10-seconds-(-) the culprit was apparently a faulty mod.

-Enabled long distance error calculation

Can we get a better explanation for this? Thanks.

I sent you a PM with the errors spamming the rpt. If you want the full rpt log let me now.

Seems like the same bug, but I don't use TFAR mod and have tested with and without my usual mod sets. Official missions and user missions.

I sent you a PM with the errors spamming the rpt. If you want the full rpt log let me now.

Seems like the same bug, but I don't use TFAR mod and have tested with and without my usual mod sets. Official missions and user missions.

Thank you, I have moved the investigation to the feedback tracker, let's hope we can crack it for next update :)

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21201

Hmm, apparently I can purchase Heli DLC but have done so already in the bundle. Interesting...

EDIT: Nice choppers btw :)

Edited by Das Attorney

Seems bugged for me , i got the DLC bundle but if i get out of the pilots seat in the new helicopters it tells me to open steam and purchase it ?

same here. have bought the supporter edition, and with that all the addons, cant enter the helis.

think they didn´t unlock it for dev version, and the dlc isn´t listed in steam-account.

Yeah it's all messed up for me as well. I bought that bundle thing a while ago but all the choppers are locked and it prompts me to press shift P to buy them.

Probably just some teething troubles I expect.

Hmm, apparently I can purchase Heli DLC but have done so already in the bundle. Interesting...

EDIT: Nice choppers btw :)

Same issue here.

Agreed about the quality of the choppers, look great, I like the ramp lowering for FFV, and finally a chopper that can insert a three-fireteam squad plus HQ element. CSAT is really in for a treat with all the variants of the Taru.

I'm wondering who modeled helis.Perhaps Thai studio.

Yeah it's all messed up for me as well. I bought that bundle thing a while ago but all the choppers are locked and it prompts me to press shift P to buy them.

Probably just some teething troubles I expect.

Have you activate the bundle in the expansions settings? It's like a "mod".

New helis are great , great detailed cockpits and stuff

but am kinda disappointed by the sound of them - they sound generic and little weak

+ they added M900 aka TKOH Lite helicopter , thats nice also a one black/white reskin of Orca

I'm wondering who modeled helis.Perhaps Thai studio.

The core Arma 3 art team has modeled them. Our Thai brethren have assisted with a number of the supporting assets.

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

If you own the Supporter Edition or DLC Bundle, don't worry! We should be adding ownership to your packages soon.