Does anyone have the command to move a player in load-master position ? As moveindriver, moveingunner...

Moveingunner was working for me. However, it seems that the loadmaster has his head on backwards (camera is facing the front when you're in it instead of the back like it should).

Actually there are a few discrepancies with what you're saying. The AH-99 Blackfoot (not bigfoot) is fine. The interior view is new to the model, as far as I can tell and the textures look fine. I do agree that the Mohawk interior textures could use a bit of an update, but they're honestly fine the way they are. The Mi-48 kajman actually uses the A2 AH-64 interior, but it has been heavily retextured (here's a reference http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164668-The-Mi-48-Kajman). I'm about to try out the 2 new choppers, so I'll see if you're correct on there. Also, why would you need a gunner's seat on the Taru? It's a cargo/transport helicopter, not a combat helo.

Forgetting the limitations of the game engine for a moment...

You don't actually look at the gauges WITH your NVGs. You look under the NVGs and read them with your unaided eye. Being NVG compatible just means the light doesn't blow out the NVGs. If you try and look at NVG-compatible gauges in real life with NVGs, everything will be very blurry because they're not focused to that distance.

I wish so badly we could have realistic NVGs... :(

Moveingunner was working for me. However, it seems that the loadmaster has his head on backwards (camera is facing the front when you're in it instead of the back like it should).

Read the changelog. This is a known issue.

I wish so badly we could have realistic NVGs... :(

I wish it too, but to be honest they need to put more effort into the cockpits of all the vehicles. The fixed wings aren't bad, neither are the helicopters

but we really need armor to have interiors too.

Ownership of the unreleased Helicopters DLC should now be added to people with the Supporter Edition or DLC Bundle. Can anyone like that confirm they now have full access to the content or not yet?

From todays change log....

Added: Taru black variants

I can't seem to find any black variants..... is this a typo or some additional skins that will be showing up?

cheers

The black versions of Taru helicopters isn't available directly from the Editor (as it would clutter the selection with all eight variants), but there is a script available to make the helicopter properly black, described in the Features field on Community Wiki

How to use it:

Insert the helicopter in the Editor and put this into init field (example for standard Taru without any pod)

null = [this] execVM "\a3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Scripts\Heli_Transport_04_basic_black.sqf"

Ownership of the unreleased Helicopters DLC should now be added to people with the Supporter Edition or DLC Bundle. Can anyone like that confirm they now have full access to the content or not yet?

Owner of the Bundle here: Cannot confirm that. Am still "locked out"

Here are the M900 anim parts

Script door sources: DoorL_Front_Open, DoorR_Front_Open, DoorL_Back_Open, DoorR_Back_Open

Script animations: AddDoors, AddBackseats, AddTread

Owner of the Bundle here: Cannot confirm that. Am still "locked out"

me too still locked

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Here are the M900 anim parts

Script door sources: DoorL_Front_Open, DoorR_Front_Open, DoorL_Back_Open, DoorR_Back_Open

Script animations: AddDoors, AddBackseats, AddTread

Robert

but now is possible add the doors to Blufor AH9?

Where can I buy the Helicopters DLC without having to buy the DLC bundle?

You cannot right now, sorry, will need to wait till 4/11 for a release.

Why is that?

Unlike games, DLCs don't have a pre-release or an early access state on Steam. So while we are able to release the data to devbranch, we cannot publish the page and enable purchasing just for the devbranch users.

What we did is to add DLC ID to Bundle and Supporter edition owners so they will not be affected by restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still restricted for me.

Yep, Bundle owner here, still seeing restrictions. (I, however, didn't notice an update this morning.)

I can fly the helos if placed in the editor as 'Flying' with player as pilot, but after a while the little DLC message boxes and screen wipes start to come and go.

Can't switch positions or get back I if I dismount.

E

Yep, Bundle owner here, still seeing restrictions. (I, however, didn't notice an update this morning.)

E

Yep too soon to confirm anything when there hasn't been any update yet :D

I have the Heli DLC icon showing top left which says click it to go and purchase, but I have already bought DLC bundle. From available DLCs at the bottom I have only Zues and Karts.

Same here, own the Bundle no icon in manage addons (other than Zeus & Karts)

I have the Heli DLC icon showing top left which says click it to go and purchase, but I have already bought DLC bundle. From available DLCs at the bottom I have only Zues and Karts.

Same here even after the update.

We've just added the ownership to another set of Supporter Editions. Can you try to fully restart your Steam Client as well? And also confirm it does not show under the DLC tab of Arma 3's properties in Steam?

FYI: The ownership configuration is independent of the game data updates. It's handled without changes to the game.

We've just added the ownership to another set of Supporter Editions. Can you try to fully restart your Steam Client as well? And also confirm it does not show under the DLC tab of Arma 3's properties in Steam?

FYI: The ownership configuration is independent of the game data updates. It's handled without changes to the game.

Restarted Steam couple of times.

I'm owning DLC bundle but not the Helicopters. Here's some images to confirm things http://imgur.com/pA43rec,NjbOTdl,oELCvqp#0

I'm not a Supporter though if you wanted to get some feedback from them.

I confirm that.

I'm really happy about the proper medical pod on the Taru, looks great!

As for bugs: Taru (and Blackfoot) pedals are reversed. And Taru Cargo and Ammo have wrong names (Cargo has all the ammo).

The names are right: Cargo means the pod carries various items, whereas Ammo reflects the rearming functionality of the pod (similar to HEMTT Ammo). Thank you for noticing the issue with pedals, though, we shall fix it soon.

The M-900 has DLC restrictions applied to it incorrectly, so those will be removed (it's intended to be 'free').

Thanks for the (negative) confirmations above. We'll continue to see what can be going on, but we may have to live with this until November 4 (Steam does not properly support pre-release DLC).

Edited by DnA

Thanks for the confirmations above. We'll continue to see what can be going on, but we may have to live with this until November 4 (Steam does not properly support pre-release DLC).

No confirmation for 'Bundle' owner, still same locked out positions etc. I guess patience will have to be a virtue ;)

E