Anybody else got rifle sounds from rear of Huron muffled(barely audible) also?

The Taru is fast as hell...

On another note... BIS... I can sort understand why the Civilian helicopter is apart of the DLC, but a repaint of the Orca? With no other advantage/changes what so ever over the Other Orca's? It's simply a mirrored paint to look like the actual Marine animal Orca... It would be interesting if the armament of the Black and White Orca was a little beefier, maybe 4 Skelpel's or Sharur's under the Minigun? It's gotta be worth while to be in the DLC other than simply a repaint ya know?

Anybody else got rifle sounds from rear of Huron muffled(barely audible) also?

Yeah it's the attenuation effect, hopefully it will be fixed.

And yeah I don't know what the silly orca skin is about. Maybe it's just used for something in one of the DLC missions. The normal orca skins could do with some love now, though - they look pretty bad next to the Taru.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

On another note... BIS... I can sort understand why the Civilian helicopter is apart of the DLC, but a repaint of the Orca? With no other advantage/changes what so ever over the Other Orca's? It's simply a mirrored paint to look like the actual Marine animal Orca... It would be interesting if the armament of the Black and White Orca was a little beefier, maybe 4 Skelpel's or Sharur's under the Minigun? It's gotta be worth while to be in the DLC other than simply a repaint ya know?

I think it might not be a part of the DLC, it's not locked like the other helos ATM and you can enter it as a pilot.

Well, M900 has doors but this animateDoor ['door_R', 1];

this animateDoor ['door_L', 1]; still don't work with Ah-9 and MH-9.

Sitting here at work pretty jealous but hearing that the DLC bundle owners having issues, not feeling so bad :) Hopefully its fully fixed by tomorrow so i can start testing! (Thanks for posting the workaround!)

DLC Bundle currently not working. Will probably work after tomorrows update. Read the changelog before asking such stupid (oops, I said it out loud) questions people! :)

Err, we all posted before the changelog went up at 17:24. Read the post timestamps before making such stupid (oops I said it out loud) statements Brisse! :)

Hi,

Sorry if that came off as snarky - had a shitty day so apologies if I caused offence.

Cheers, DA

i'm wondering if the luxurious interiors for the merlin come back......... I predicted the return of the doors for the ah 9 civil ;)

i will try this code now on blufor ah9

'this animate ["addDoors", 1]; this animate ["addBenches",0];'

Some kind of an audio glitch with Huron when you order your teammates to disembark. Happens at the beginning and at the end of the sound sample that starts to play when someone disembarks.

Ticket about it http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21268

Edited by St. Jimmy
More specific and added a ticket

the doors on blufor don't work, but the benches to civilian yes

2014-10-20_00001.jpg

Speaking in helis, this bugs me since Alpha. Shouldn't helis instruments be nvg compatible according to FAA guidelines? All i see is blank displays.

Speaking in helis, this bugs me since Alpha. Shouldn't helis instruments be nvg compatible according to FAA guidelines? All i see is blank displays.

Forgetting the limitations of the game engine for a moment...

You don't actually look at the gauges WITH your NVGs. You look under the NVGs and read them with your unaided eye. Being NVG compatible just means the light doesn't blow out the NVGs. If you try and look at NVG-compatible gauges in real life with NVGs, everything will be very blurry because they're not focused to that distance.

Does anyone have the command to move a player in load-master position ? As moveindriver, moveingunner...

Arma 3 thinks I don't own the choppers but I do. ;_;

Known issue, the DLC isn't released yet.

From todays change log....

Added: Taru black variants

I can't seem to find any black variants..... is this a typo or some additional skins that will be showing up?

cheers

So i try the new chopper in the Dev branch i love the hooke systeme its work perfecly i have 3 stuff i think you need to change of fix the first its the back door open to fast ,2 the gunner seat don't grab the gatheling gun just have arm raise.... and 3 add something to open the pilote door And i see you only work in this 2 chopper what you doing for the other chopper cockpit ?!?!?!!?!?!? exemple The Bigfoot have the same inside cockpite of arma II Apach ?!?! Ugly texture and nothing for the gun and rocket systeme like the A-10 ... Same for the Mohawk whit you don't retexture the cockpit view ? The texture look ugly inside ..... The independant jet to you have the same cockpit view of arma II you never rextexture the inside.... Kajman to i have the inside view of the mi-24...... And the other new chopper its good i love the only think bad its we don't have gunner seat .... :S But plz i really love this game and you so i hope in futur update you gonna change the inside view of of chooper look arma II , and rexture the insde of joistick and button !!!! Keep going !!!