Also, has anybody noticed that the stance indicator is only visible in first person?

Why would you need a stance indicator in 3rd person lol? In fact why need a stance indicator at all? But that's a different story...

I find it odd that the Namer commander position has access to thermals and multi zoom optics when the model seems to show it's just a window-slit style view ports. Same with the Marid.

Also, none of the commanders optics seem to feature NV as an imaging mode.

Still WIP I know.

Namer's commander have a access into NV/TI screen , not sure about Marid but i think it does too ,because every modern APC/IFV/MBT have NV/TI screens

Edited by RobertHammer

ADDED: New parameters for particles created by script.

I wonder what they would be... :)

AA-12 is.

AA-40 is likely the ArmA equivalent of it. Suggests Shotguns might be coming soon-ish (Does fit the whole Firepower and Logistics theme of the beta content)

I'm afraid that's not part of our planned content for release. The model is from PMC DLC and it would need some art, sound, config upgrades to get it to A3 standards.

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile

I wonder what they would be... :)

Ground collisions :)

What is the status of the sounds right now, mainly for vehicles?

Bolting animations for the M320 are planned? The fact that the bolt is pushed back right after shooting smells like balance, doesn't looks good nor it is authentic.

Localization seems to have ended now, more hands on the actual game?

What is the status of the sounds right now, mainly for vehicles?

I hope still highly WIP.

Bolting animations for the M320 are planned?

Would be very nice to have this.

The fact that the bolt is pushed back right after shooting smells like balance,

I hate that smell.

I swear I'm hearing a woman's voice in the radio protocol now -or is it falsetto? Also are these undefined variable script errors a permanent fixture? They hang for the entire mission rather than notifying and leaving -pretty annoying...

Edited by froggyluv

ADDED: Hiding of NVGs in vehicles can be configured per position.

What does this mean? That vision modes can be configured by the mission creator for crew positions?

E.g. I configure TI removed from gunner, but leave available to commander?

I think it's more whether or not a driver/gunner/commander/passenger's worn NVGs (in the NVG slot) appears or not, since previously there was model-clipping where part of the NVGs could be glimpsed clipping through the roof.

I'm afraid that's not part of our planned content for release. The model is from PMC DLC and it would need some art, sound, config upgrades to get it to A3 standards.

Best,

RiE

Is the Combat recovery vehicle with crane and plow the same with its textures? Or are we finally getting a CRV!

I swear I'm hearing a woman's voice in the radio protocol now -or is it falsetto? Also are these undefined variable script errors a permanent fixture? They hang for the entire mission rather than notifying and leaving -pretty annoying...

There's definitely a high pitched one in there. Especially bad on "Right up ahead!" God I hate that instruction!!! Just say "Front" ahhhhhhhh

had a crash (physx3) when a rocket (think it was from a rocketlauncher) hits the vehicle hunter. mission was domanation / MP

here is the appcrash:

Problemsignatur:
 Problemereignisname:	APPCRASH
 Anwendungsname:	arma3.exe
 Anwendungsversion:	0.73.107.952
 Anwendungszeitstempel:	51e7b7d2
 Fehlermodulname:	PhysX3_x86.dll
 Fehlermodulversion:	3.2.4.1
 Fehlermodulzeitstempel:	5164246f
 Ausnahmecode:	c0000005
 Ausnahmeoffset:	00143d75
 Betriebsystemversion:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
 Gebietsschema-ID:	1031
 Zusatzinformation 1:	0a9e
 Zusatzinformation 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
 Zusatzinformation 3:	0a9e
 Zusatzinformation 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

plus:

choppers are bouncing a little bit (check ghosthawk / hummingbird / mi-8 a.s.o) on the pier when landed.

also at the "bunkers entances" in that hill at the airbase.

also on the silos.

0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 that happened to me the other night, game would not load :( so i did a fresh install but got the same issue...next day it seems to have fixed it self :) but google search for it seem to refer to a DEP problem.

I don't know is there a ticket for this but i just want to point on one thing. I saw when i load up a game witch is played at night..and i got shadows from the moon and stars but when i approach the streetlight there is no shadows..or even when soldier is standing in front of the lights from vehicles. i hope this will be fixed and there will be shadows :)

I don't know is there a ticket for this but i just want to point on one thing. I saw when i load up a game witch is played at night..and i got shadows from the moon and stars but when i approach the streetlight there is no shadows..or even when soldier is standing in front of the lights from vehicles. i hope this will be fixed and there will be shadows :)

There are no shadows from dynamic lights.

Some Dev commented long ago that it may appear after release but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

something to do with dif... deff, whatever shading, which will be added after release.

something to do with dif... deff, whatever shading, which will be added after release.

Deferred shading :wink_o: Though don't take it as granted it will be implemented after release! This requires a complete rewrite of the rendering pipeline and afaik modifications in the models and textures as well. I think the statement from Maruk might have been a bit overenthusiastic.

But there is still a possibility it could happen I suppose

Deferred shading :wink_o: Though don't take it as granted it will be implemented after release! This requires a complete rewrite of the rendering pipeline and afaik modifications in the models and textures as well. I think the statement from Maruk might have been a bit overenthusiastic.

ah yes, deferred! Well, i think all people, who have heard about it, know that it was anounced, to be done after realease. So thats not a big deal. But i agree. It's sometimes better to keep things untold, then hearing moans and cryes like: BIS, you no do dis, why?!

BTR-K's speed is bugged, only goes at full throttle.

feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11663

I'm one of many who would love to see dynamic shadows added to complement the great improvements in dynamic lighting, but I understand the huge amount of retooling of the game engine to achieve it. Who knows what the devs might get up to once the final release is out the door and the pressure dies down a bit.

are we gona see bootcamp, like it was last year at E3 presentation? Or was this sor of prototype for campaign? The idea was really nice, to test all the stuff, from a single mission, without need to close and start a new one.