AI team-members dosent want to get in marshall anymore as cargo. Only say "negative".

had a crash (physx3) when a rocket (think it was from a rocketlauncher) hits the vehicle hunter. mission was domanation / MP

here is the appcrash:

Problemsignatur:
 Problemereignisname:	APPCRASH
 Anwendungsname:	arma3.exe
 Anwendungsversion:	0.73.107.952
 Anwendungszeitstempel:	51e7b7d2
 Fehlermodulname:	PhysX3_x86.dll
 Fehlermodulversion:	3.2.4.1
 Fehlermodulzeitstempel:	5164246f
 Ausnahmecode:	c0000005
 Ausnahmeoffset:	00143d75
 Betriebsystemversion:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
 Gebietsschema-ID:	1031
 Zusatzinformation 1:	0a9e
 Zusatzinformation 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
 Zusatzinformation 3:	0a9e
 Zusatzinformation 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

plus:

choppers are bouncing a little bit (check ghosthawk / hummingbird / mi-8 a.s.o) on the pier when landed.

also at the "bunkers entances" in that hill at the airbase.

also on the silos.

Edited by themaster303

themaster303, please create feedback tracker ticket, upload the rpt and bidmp mdmp files (compressed) somewhere and link them in that ticket, then post ticket url here

Not seeing it. Just setup up scenario where I fire at squad some 300m out at the bottom of a valley. Killed one and fled a good 2-300m into a metallic shed. Watched enemies on troopmon and they stayed in cover for about 5 minutes rl time with me as their Target but 0 KnowsAbout. Finally they began moving and carefully approached the spot I sniped from -Target became Null and they ceased pursuit.

They sometimes do that - stay in cover instead of chasing. It was like that when issue was first reported.

But it's definitely not fully fixed. There are 2 key AI behaviors that are wrong. 1st - when you kill a single dude in an enemy squad that is facing away (the squad) even with a single well aimed shot - they will immediately turn to your exact spot and start putting very precise fire there. 2nd - they will track you no matter where you go - after doing multiple tests this seems to be inconsistent. Half the time they run into a random direction that has nothing to do with where you went but other half the time they still able to track you perfectly.

I've tested it with yesterday's update, no mods of any kind. So the only way to explain this is that issue is anything but fixed.

I actually like how dev branch is currently dropping little tidbits in the loading screen about the history of Stratis and Altis... and is the "who made this content" bit in the unit placement menu (i.e. Bohemia Interactive for official content, "Unknown Community Author" if it's a mod) in prior builds or only the one that just got distributed this morning?

I actually like how dev branch is currently dropping little tidbits in the loading screen about the history of Stratis and Altis... and is the "who made this content" bit in the unit placement menu (i.e. Bohemia Interactive for official content, "Unknown Community Author" if it's a mod) in prior builds or only the one that just got distributed this morning?

The author field has been there for a while (Mods can define a label to be shown, 'unknown author' is just a default where non is defined).

Hm, the loading hints are probably new. They were added recently and (disclaimer) aren't exactly proofread at the moment!

Best,

RiE

Hm, the loading hints are probably new. They were added recently and (disclaimer) aren't exactly proofread at the moment!
I can second the "aren't exactly proofread" part!

I can second the "aren't exactly proofread" part!

Czechlish is Bestlish.

(Damn localization deadlines)

Best,

RiE

Czechlish is Bestlish.

(Damn localization deadlines)

Best,

RiE

this with latest devbuild

if im commander, and press turn out, this is what happens

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1119427114140335312/13F658E8D6ACE8D742BB93AFA9FCA684CEC6151C/

if i hit right mouse button as commander as well, or NUM zero, this is what happens

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1119427114140349575/98FCD8106CBA0FF05F6BC27E75D46260BAFF9090/

There seems to be a huge problem with characters having no bones with todays patch:

213416 missing bones it seems. According to my RPT.

e.g:

Error: Bone weapon doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone leftfoot doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

This results in players standing in a 'T' stance.

Edit: With further testing I cant seem to replicate the problem. Damnit.

The related RPT text just before the bone errors, maybe it was a one-off?

B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F: hideTitan_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving
Error: config.bin/CfgVehicles/APC_Tracked_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret body obsTurret not found while initializing the model a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\apc_tracked_01_rcws_f.p3d
Error: config.bin/CfgVehicles/APC_Tracked_01_base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics/: Turret gun obsGun not found while initializing the model a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\apc_tracked_01_rcws_f.p3d
Obsolete CfgSkeletons for OFP2_ManSkeleton, move to model.cfg
Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin.CfgSkeletons'.
Warning Message: No entry '.OFP2_ManSkeleton'.
Warning Message: No entry '.skeletonInherit'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry '.skeletonBones'.
Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array
Warning Message: No entry '.isDiscrete'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
####Long list of bone errors here ####

Edited by Furret

There seems to be a huge problem with characters having no bones with todays patch:

e.g:

This results in players standing in a 'T' stance.

interresting class name ;)

Hello all

Marshall will now only carry 3 passengers. The commander spawns "surfing" on top of the Marshall (Oh I was soooo hoping this was the start of a VBS style shoot from hatch experiment;-)). If you get in an empty one and start as driver you can move to commanders seat and only stand on top when turned out. Will post on feedback tracker

Marid turn out animations still broken.

Question - will there now not be any turn out options on the Kaymash? Seems odd the driver and commander can't turn out?

cheers

interresting class name ;)

It has been named that way since ArmA.

Petek, well if you look at it, it's not that odd ;], although i'm disappointed that optics in most vehicles is copy-paste. It looks... well, not exactly authentic.

Good work on some of the changes to the ammo box content (seemed odd that there wasn't the compact titan in the launcher box. Could we keep this "logical" approach going in terms of weapons, ammo and attachments in the boxes? Like most people I'm quite happy adding whatever I want to the boxes but I'm sure newer guys would appreciate it. e.g. Seems odd no sniper scopes in the special weapons box? No satchels in the explosives etc....? Please feel free to move to different thread but seemed appropriate as it's feedback on dev branch changes.....

Keep up the good work as always!

Cheers

BTR-K and Marid have broken commander view

also new crew and cargo animations are broken too

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

while looking at the green army weapons crate , a error shows up - Missing AA40 weapon and on opfor one a weapon icon is missing

Edited by RobertHammer

FIX: Hammer of ACP-C2 is correctly readied to fire.

I haven't tried it yet, but that's quite nice.

while looking at the green army weapons crate , a error shows up - Missing AA40 weapon and on opfor one a weapon icon is missing

Isn't the AA40 a shotgun?

Also, has anybody noticed that the stance indicator is only visible in first person?

Isn't the AA40 a shotgun?

AA-12 is.

AA-40 is likely the ArmA equivalent of it. Suggests Shotguns might be coming soon-ish (Does fit the whole Firepower and Logistics theme of the beta content)

Also, has anybody noticed that the stance indicator is only visible in first person?

Most likely a deliberate design. After all you already have the best stance indicator in 3rd person :)