All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It is possible. The addAction command has a parameter that only shows the action when the code in the parameter is true. In your case, you would probably use the backpack command in the condition parameter. Would look something like this: player addAction [ "<title>", { params ["_target", "_caller", "_actionId", "_arguments"]; // some code... }, [], 1.5, true, true, "", "(backpack _orignalTarget) == 'some_classname'", // _target, _this, _originalTarget 50, false, "", "" ];
  3. Donnie_Plays

Ravage

When I first heard about a new DLC, I shook my head no. I skipped both Jets and Tanks. This new DLC is actually offering something I'm interested in. Another big positive... everything was made by the community. BI purchased the creations and will be sharing profits with the people who made it all. This is going to add a ton of assets to Arma. Weapons like PKM. Even a motorcycle!
  4. haleks

Ravage

It may not be a 100% "functional" apocalypse at first, but I'll work on that. 😉
  5. There is no variable name if you don't name them. If you need the objects, you can try to pick them with something like: myliberty nearObjects 100 select {_x isKindOf "Static"} You can filter more if you need.
  6.  EO

Ravage

Primed and ready!
  7. Donnie_Plays

Ravage

Has anyone seen the new creators DLC that's coming out next week? The most appealing thing to me... a new map is coming to Arma. It's a bigger map than Altis. 419 square kilometers. The most interesting thing about this map... it uses entirely new assets for the map. This is probably the biggest update to come to Arma since APEX, which may or may not be a good thing, as far as I'm concerned. A ton of gear, weapons and vehicles. It's my understanding that this new map will have brand new buildings that have never been used in Arma before. This new DLC is the first release that was made by outside developers and not BI. I didn't buy Tanks or Jets DLC. I'm seriously considering this one. It's my understanding that every building on the map will be enterable and destructable. I'm already wondering what the zombie apocalypse looks like in Germany.
  8. Gill93

Ravage

Yep your right it only works with weapons not magazines and such (:
  9. h -

Emitter 3Ditor

Emitter 3Ditor updated to version 1.025: - ADDED: Emitters inserted with this tool now have basic interaction with Zeus; emitters can be moved, deleted and toggled on/off. Refer to the manual for detailed information, page 74. IMPORTANT NOTE!!: Zeus scenarios made with version 1.024 have to be loaded into Eden and re-exported for these changes to take effect in that scenario. !! - ADDED: custom keybinds setup for all possible tool kb shortcuts, refer to manual page 75 - ADDED: values on number and array data fields on the tool UI can now be adjusted with the mousewheel. Refer to the manual for more details, page 77 - ADDED: a warning prompt about High Particle Quality setting and possible 'DX11 ERROR BUFFER MAP FAILED' CTD Rest of the changelog: Workshop DL
  10. Today
  11. S.Newbould

Static drop on map click

From what I see the Halo jump scripts use the function and I dont know if I would be able to edit in a way for it to work but I should give it a try really.
  12. Thanks for your answer. I'll check that. I tried to adapt my code and |TG189| Unkl code but I can't. I don't have enough knowledge for do that. First, I tried this way: _radiusPlayerDetected = ["RadiusDetected",100] call BIS_fnc_getParamValue; _detectedTimeLimit = ["TimeToCallInContact",20] call BIS_fnc_getParamValue; _run = false; _timePlayerDetected = 0; _tiempo = 0; _playerDetected = false; _playerNotified = false; _listEntitiesNear = []; _listEnemiesNear = []; player addEventHandler ["FiredMan",{ params ["_unit", "_weapon", "_muzzle", "_mode", "_ammo", "_magazine", "_projectile", "_vehicle"]; systemChat "setCaptive false"; // Quita el encubrimiento solamente al jugador que dispara player setCaptive false; //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// _run = true; //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// }]; while {_run} do { systemChat "_run"; if (alive player) then { systemChat "alive player"; _playerDetected = false; _listEntitiesNear = []; _listEnemiesNear = []; _listEntitiesNear = (getPos player) nearEntities _radiusPlayerDetected; { if (side _x == east && alive _x) then { _listEnemiesNear pushBack _x; }; }forEach _listEntitiesNear; { if ((_x knowsAbout player) > 1.4 && !(_playerDetected) /*&& !(captive player)*/) then { _playerDetected = true; systemChat "_playerDetected"; }; }forEach _listEnemiesNear; if (_playerDetected && !(_playerNotified)) then { _timePlayerDetected = time; systemChat "Los enemigos saben de nosotros (>1.4)"; _playerNotified = true; }; _tiempo = time; if (_playerDetected && _playerNotified && (_tiempo >= _timePlayerDetected + _detectedTimeLimit)) then { _run = false; systemChat "Hemos sido descubiertos"; player setCaptive false; systemChat "setCaptive false"; }; /* if (!(_playerDetected) && (_tiempo < _timePlayerDetected + _detectedTimeLimit)) then { systemChat "No detectado en menos del tiempo limite"; // Regresa el estado de encubierto player setCaptive true; _run = false; }; */ if (!(_playerDetected) && _playerNotified) then { _playerNotified = false; _timePlayerDetected = 0; }; }; sleep 2; }; I couldn’t make work that. If I use the code without addEventHandler, it do the work but the player never go to setCaptive false status. I need a way that the setCapture status go to false after the player fire his weapon My next attempt was: player addEventHandler ["FiredMan",{ params ["_unit", "_weapon", "_muzzle", "_mode", "_ammo", "_magazine", "_projectile", "_vehicle"]; systemChat "setCaptive false"; // Quita el encubrimiento solamente al jugador que dispara player setCaptive false; //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// _radiusPlayerDetected = ["RadiusDetected",100] call BIS_fnc_getParamValue; _detectedTimeLimit = ["TimeToCallInContact",20] call BIS_fnc_getParamValue; _run = true; _timePlayerDetected = 0; _tiempo = 0; _playerDetected = false; _playerNotified = false; _listEntitiesNear = []; _listEnemiesNear = []; while {_run} do { systemChat "_run"; if (alive player) then { systemChat "alive player"; _playerDetected = false; _listEntitiesNear = []; _listEnemiesNear = []; _listEntitiesNear = (getPos player) nearEntities _radiusPlayerDetected; { if (side _x == east && alive _x) then { _listEnemiesNear pushBack _x; }; }forEach _listEntitiesNear; { if ((_x knowsAbout player) > 1.4 && !(_playerDetected) /*&& !(captive player)*/) then { _playerDetected = true; systemChat "_playerDetected"; }; }forEach _listEnemiesNear; if (_playerDetected && !(_playerNotified)) then { _timePlayerDetected = time; systemChat "Los enemigos saben de nosotros (>1.4)"; _playerNotified = true; }; _tiempo = time; if (_playerDetected && _playerNotified && (_tiempo >= _timePlayerDetected + _detectedTimeLimit)) then { _run = false; systemChat "Hemos sido descubiertos"; player setCaptive false; systemChat "setCaptive false"; }; if (!(_playerDetected) && (_tiempo < _timePlayerDetected + _detectedTimeLimit)) then { systemChat "No detectado en menos del tiempo limite"; // Regresa el estado de encubierto player setCaptive true; _run = false; }; if (!(_playerDetected) && _playerNotified) then { _playerNotified = false; _timePlayerDetected = 0; }; }; //sleep 2; }; //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// }]; This seem work (I’m not sure) but I have a lot (really lot) of lag when I fired. Can you tell me some tip with this code?
  13. What I can do is rename the "Support" channel to "Air" and make it accessible only to players with the RTO trait or a player who is a pilot, copilot, and gunner (Not including door gunners). Will also most likely replace the short range "walkie talkie" radio model, used only for Group channel, with the big radio with the screen since that's what all other channels use. It'll make it easier to move the transmitting text to the screen of the radio across all channels too.
  14. Just amazing what you have done, cant wait to buy it. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Global_Mobilization There is also a MP/MilitĂ€rstreife/KD variant of the P601, do you will implement both variants (StrukturmĂ€ĂŸige Regulierer and NichtstrukturmĂ€ĂŸige Regulierer) ?
  15. YAAB v.1.00 | patch 1.90 i9-9900K (8C/16T) @ 4.7/4.3 GHz core/cache | 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz 16-16-16-36-631-2T | RTX 2080 Ti (no info on AI LEVEL) 66.9 FPS 1080p standard 52.9 FPS 1080p ultra 66.7 FPS 1440p standard 50.2 FPS 1440p ultra YAAB v.0.98 | patch 1.84 i7-8700K (6C/12T) @ 5.0 GHz | 16 GB DDR4 4200 MHz CL16 (most certainly not killed unnecessary background tasks / no info on AI LEVEL) 65.1 FPS 1080p standard 57.1 FPS 1080p ultra YAAB v.1.00 | patch 1.90 i5-8600K (6C/6T) @ 4.8/4.5 GHz core/cache | 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-35-540-2T | RTX 2070 58.2 FPS 1080p standard 45.5 FPS 1080p ultra 57.4 FPS 1440p standard 44.2 FPS 1440p ultra YAAB v.0.98 | patch 1.68 i7-7700K (4C/8T) @ 5.0/4.4 GHz core/cache | 16 GB DDR4 4200 MHz 17-17-17-36-260-1T (most certainly not killed unnecessary background tasks / no info on AI LEVEL) 66.0 FPS 1080p standard 52.3 FPS 1080p ultra YAAB v.1.00 | patch 1.90 i7-6700k (4C/8T) @ 4.4/4.1 GHz core/cache | 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34-560-2T | GTX 1080 Ti 54.5 FPS 1080p standard 42.2 FPS 1080p ultra YAAB v.1.00 | patch 1.90 i7-4790K (4C/8T) @ 4.8/4.4 GHz core/cache | 32 GB DDR3 2400 MHz 10-11-12-18-204-1T | GTX 1070 Ti OC 62.4 FPS 1080p standard 46.3 FPS 1080p ultra 59.9 FPS 1440p standard 43.8 FPS 1440p ultra YAAB v.1.00 | patch 1.90 i5-4690K (4C/4T) @ 4.5/4.3 GHz core/cache | 16 GB DDR3 2133 11-12-11-30-278-2T | R9 270 (Windows 7 x64) 48.2 FPS 1080p standard YAAB v.0.98 | patch 1.88 r5 2600X (6C/12T) @ 4.2 GHz | 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz 15-15-14-28-160-1T | RX 470 (4 GB) (most certainly not killed unnecessary background tasks / no info on AI LEVEL) 58.3 FPS 1080p standard
  16.  EO

Ravage

Do you have traders in your mission?....that pop-up also references the trade_init.sqf
  17. I'm trying to get the variable names so I can attach the freedom parts to another object.
  18. The NVA never used T-62s, only T-34s, T-54/55s and T72s. The Leopard 1A5 was introduced in 1986 AFAIK.
  19. Hi, first im sorry, i know that this question was answered to Zagor but for using Feral Dog Packs only (i dont want to start my mission with a dog ) , how exactly the .init file must be edit. I have to put only this code bellow and delete all the codes of the .init or i have to add this at some parts of the .init (what parts should i kept) // ************************** // Create game logic used by JBOY_AIFightsDogs.sqf to force AI to fire weapon ************************************************************************** JBOYDogLogicCenter = createCenter sideLogic; JBOYDogLogicGroup = createGroup JBOYDogLogicCenter; JBOYDogGameLogic = JBOYDogLogicGroup createUnit ["Logic", [0,0,0], [], 0, "NONE"]; Thanks.
  20. MuRaZorWitchKING

Ravage

Did you put a magazine classname inside one of the arrays? I believe the equipment module only asks for weapon types and not magazines, though I’m unsure... Could be wrong, just my guess?
  21. Dedmen

Arma 3 - Creator DLC Discussion

WIP pictures? BI is in close contact during the development anyway.
  22. MuRaZorWitchKING

Ravage

This is why when I play Ravage I use the “Save and exit” saving feature only, that way if I die I die, better luck next round, It’s loads more immersive if you push yourself knowing you only have 1 life. What’s the fun continuously reloading a save before a bandit confrontation because you keep dying? It also promotes better situational awareness. And you almost start to sweat when bandits enter the building they last saw you in (that you’re still hiding in ).
  23. ballistic09

RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

As if they don't already? No, absolutely not. The lead functionality on the vanilla FCS is not only entirely fictional, it's also fucking awful to use... For most moving targets, you have to spam the lase key because it takes a not so insignificant amount of time for the vanilla FCS to lay the elevation and lead, and any minute change in target speed or direction during that time causes the lead calculation to become inaccurate. In real life (and in RHS tanks), tanks have inertial lead where the turret/cannon direction moves independently of the sight direction, and lead is calculated continuously based on the lased range and speed at which the sight is turning as it tracks a target. No need to constantly spam the lase to get updated lead calculations, it all happens automatically as you keep the reticle on target. It takes some getting used to, but once you understand how it works, it's vastly superior to the flaming pile of poo that is the vanilla FCS lead...
  24. ArteyFlow

Ravage

Am I the only one experiencing this error: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1720568856? I've been getting this error nonstop at the start of my missions, and I think it's related to the "Equipment Pool" module. Thing is, I'm almost 100% sure that I typed all the weapon class-names correctly, etc. Very weird.
  25. the_one_and_only_Venator

Arma 3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany

I'm not sure wether the NVA ever used T-62s. I am however pretty sure that the Leo 1A5 came in the 90s.
  1. Load more activity