I had requested the press vest to get hiddenSelections and somebody did it the next day, thank you.

I just noticed an issue though. Please verify the hiddenSelection is setup in every view LOD. I noticed from a distance that the vest turn blue again (default texture).

Thanks

This should have been fixed on dev branch since 05/08, EXE rev. 126334 (game). On live, the fix shall come with 1.26 update. Could you please make sure the vest works all right in dev version, and in case of any issues let me know? Thank you.

1407586812-arma3-2014-08-09-14-19-32-36.png

When hitting "preview" the first time on Altis.

This should have been fixed on dev branch since 05/08, EXE rev. 126334 (game). On live, the fix shall come with 1.26 update. Could you please make sure the vest works all right in dev version, and in case of any issues let me know? Thank you.

Oh shit I forgot I wasn't on the dev branch right now :)

Thanks for the direct reply and confirmation that this has been fixed.

Hi all, is there any chance to disable new/advanced helicopter fly model on dedicated servers. It looks like AIs has problems to fly and crashes.

Hi all, is there any chance to disable new/advanced helicopter fly model on dedicated servers. It looks like AIs has problems to fly and crashes.

AI's using advanced flight model?

AI's using advanced flight model?

It must be like that because any spawned heli with crew crashes. On stable branch it works OK.

Confirmed, only happens when you are close enough to the domes (when they load for the first time).

They have a couple of typos in CfgAnimationSourceSounds -> RollDoorsSound.

EDIT: quick fix with a config-patch addon did the trick. The sounds are pretty cool. ;)

Edited by MadDogX

Any way to disable door sounds?

As good as they are and as much as I like them I doubt that a specop unit would slam doors when infiltrating a hostile village.

That could be easily fixed: If walk is toggled, slow opening with a quieter or no sound.

Doable?

That could be easily fixed: If walk is toggled, slow opening with a quieter or no sound.

Doable?

Or just do a check on the current behaviour, so even AI could benefit from it.

Which would probably lead to another issue because stealth behaviour in a players only group will reset itself after a short amount of time. (can anyone else try this?)

Has anyone else noticed that the rangefinders in the laser designator, range finder, and thermal scopes don't work well in VR? The first two examples are from using "TRY" button in the Virtual Arsenal. Note that the distance to the target's rifle (i.e. the nearest face of the object?) is 98m while the distance reported by VR in the TGT display in the right lower corner (maybe the distance to the center of the object?? though 2m is an awfully thick solidier).

98m using rangefinder

98m using nightstalker

Are they using different algorithms to calculate the 98m and 100m ranges to target?

The second example is from building a VR mission in the mission editor. The range to the ground is reported, but the range to a target is not always reported. This second issue is not as easily reproducible, but it seems to happen when targets are farther away.

No range with cross-hair on target

Range found with cross-hair immediately before target

I found this using the stable 1.24.125979. I haven't found these issues reported elsewhere, and if nobody else has seen them reported, I'll add it to the feedback tracker.

there is a chance that the dev's insert a word "camo" to enable the hidden selection on OPFOR vests and helmets? in this case we have more colors without build a mod

The door sound error message on Altis has been fixed in today's dev branch update.

Still no changelog though.

Did they forget to post devbranch changelog today? :D

FPS droping when using 4x scopes? i was using MRCO and when i am using like zumed in mode my fps splits in half??? anyone noticed that?

I don't think that it's a secret, it's mention on the changlog thread that "This changelog is not complete".

If they want to keep stuff secret, they just don't tell it. I think they just forget it.

FPS droping when using 4x scopes? i was using MRCO and when i am using like zumed in mode my fps splits in half??? anyone noticed that?

That's happening because your computer is rendering twice as normal when you zoom at long distances.

oneachframe {skiptime 1;}; doesnt work anymore and setTimeMultiplier doesnt affect simulweather.

i am upset, i cant create timelapses anymore to work on my weather addon. :X T_T

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

ever since mondays update, i cant get arma 3 to start. it just gets stuck on the "preparing to launch arma 3" steam popup and doesnt do anything. am i the only one having this problem?

ever since mondays update, i cant get arma 3 to start. it just gets stuck on the "preparing to launch arma 3" steam popup and doesnt do anything. am i the only one having this problem?

Have you verified integrity of game cache via steam? As it maybe your game files were corrupted or not all files downloaded!

I do the above every time the dev build is updated prior to playing the game.