Greenfor/ Altian Armed Forces are not even close to as powerful as opfor and Blufor in resources and assets.

---------- Post added at 00:27 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

Anything they have that is from NATO or CSAT is either borrowed/ stolen from NATO or CSAT.

Ok so I fail to see what I suggested is incorrect?

They stole some KA-60s and NATO sold them some APCs.

Ok so I fail to see what I suggested is incorrect?

They stole some KA-60s and NATO sold them some APCs.

What I am saying is they are based on the Armed forces of Malta in size and resources. We also do not know how freindly they are to CSAT or NATO.

Issues as I go by them, tomorow they go to the feedback tracker:

• Why I can't Alt+Tab out of the game no more?
  • Ghosthawk cockpit lights are gone. sadpanda
  • Mortar flares burn for too little time or "explode" too far from the ground. Also, that same crappy texture that replaced the nice one a while ago.
  • Marid commander clipping issue from outside view throught the back window.
  • Driving AI is better, they are reckless with the BTR-K.
  • NVG Goggles and Quadbikes => Same issue APC's turned out crew had.

What is people opinion on the rifle turning\colision thing so far?

Reminders (because I'm an ass):

• Softshadows
  • Weapon switching when arming on crates or from the ground

Quadbike is dramatically better, huge improvement. When I press E while driving on flat land at a stand still, that thing takes off quick. Much much much better. Good job guys.

i have just noticed that you cannot rearm soldiers using ammo bearers or assistant gunners etc..

this means AI cannot do this either.

but, you can walk up to the ammo bearer yourself and rearm lol

ticket attached

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12105

Yes you can rearm with support units. The same as always. Walk up to/behind them, select "open (whatever backpack they have)", then take what you need. There is also a "rearm at (soldier type)" when you are in that spot

The new character sound is louder but not immersive enough. It shouldn't be the apparent sound recorded by external microhpones, it should make you feel there. Look at sound mods for ArmA 2, all of them are louder. Also in other games.

Also, you need to hear the same volume in 3rd person view.

Cool and thanks - noticed that units jumping off moving chopper no more crashes the game (so far). :dance:

i know i can rearm my self but the others in my squad cannot have this option :(

and i dont think me taking 30 odd mags for my guys and sharing them out lol take too long

Yes you can rearm with support units. The same as always. Walk up to/behind them, select "open (whatever backpack they have)", then take what you need. There is also a "rearm at (soldier type)" when you are in that spot

please take my ticket for example... it will explain more with repro's

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12120

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12105

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 ----------

does anyone know when the mirror flicker will be fixed?

is that SLI related?

Edited by tyl3r99

New 322.9mb update downloading now. Will post if find anything juicy. As earlier poster noticed high command showed up in yesterdays - assume for arrival of drones....

New 322.9mb update downloading now. Will post if find anything juicy. As earlier poster noticed high command showed up in yesterdays - assume for arrival of drones....

changelog is out now, nothing interesting if i was honest.

who knows lol

@Byku... remember 5 mins!!

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

so what on that list has made the size jump up to 320mb?? i swear they leave stuff off the list surely as it doesnt add up.

Edited by tyl3r99

so what on that list has made the size jump up to 320mb?? i swear they leave stuff off the list surely as it doesnt add up.

Because altering 1 part of the game code actually effects other parts as well.

This two were interesting:

• Increased error of player position, when AI is killed by player
  • Player is now able to freelook while holding binoculars

Cool thing with binoculars! Ace style! ;) @tyl3r99 - everything works ;]... for now...

Yeah liking the binocular action - sensible approach

Tested the Blackfoot - speed is good now , i would add a little more but it is fine - 250 km/h normal flying and 280-290 km/h max

gj Pettka :thumbsup:

Cool thing with binoculars! Ace style! ;) @tyl3r99 - everything works ;]... for now...

Can you actually take your eyes away from the binocular now ? I.e. press right mouse button to switch ? If yes, that would be neat

Can you actually take your eyes away from the binocular now ? I.e. press right mouse button to switch ? If yes, that would be neat

Yep - you use them by clicking the "optics" button. Much better implementation in my view

Yes, when equipping binos you only get the animation where he holds it up infront of your face. You will have to right click to actually look through them, very neat!

If you have a pcml on your back and your binoculars primed and then go prone its all messed up.

RPG same

Titan same

MPRL Compact is ok.

Edited by DaSkunk
extra clarification

Tested the Blackfoot - speed is now good , i would add a little more but it is fine - 250 km/h normal flying and 280-290 km/h max

gj Pettka :thumbsup:

It took me just two hours of night shift after returning back from evening beach volleyball :icon_twisted:

Night vision goggles can be used with scopes since the latest stable patch. That's unrealistic, please change it back the way it was and introduce night vision scopes instead.

It took me just two hours of night shift after returning back from evening beach volleyball :icon_twisted:

Pictures of the sexy ladies in bikinis or it didn't happen !