BIS, I saw the CRV textures in the game files a while back, why won't you comment on these? Are they not supposed to be seen by the public yet?

what are CRV textures?

i still wanna know what suprise were getting today :D

(read back at pettkas post)

Yup, the only time I would change this would be when a weapon is deployed with a bipod.

On second thought, I rotate around my trigger hand when engage in close quarters with the weapon raised.

what are CRV textures?

i still wanna know what suprise were getting today :D

(read back at pettkas post)

You may have your hopes a bit too high, there has been quite a lot of improvements during the weekend, you are probably going to see quite a long changelog, but don't hope for new vehicles yet (but probably soon) :icon_twisted:

You may have your hopes a bit too high, there has been quite a lot of improvements during the weekend, you are probably going to see quite a long changelog, but don't hope for new vehicles yet (but probably soon) :icon_twisted:

Can't wait! :shine:

Based on the earlier announcement, we know that a reveal will be forthcoming in about three weeks, so there's that... :D

If I can make a suggestion, add some static machineguns ASAP. The only static weapons right now, the mortars, don't really cut it for defending a camp.

thanks for the clarification pettka (thumbs up to you)

wait a second... devs working on the weekend too!! awwww

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 ----------

Based on the earlier announcement, we know that a reveal will be forthcoming in about three weeks, so there's that... :D

where does it say 3 weeks :/

200+mb update... hmmm, looking forward to the changelog ;)

Edit. Hard to find anything new for now :P

Edited by Byku

228mb update as I type. Can't wait to see how "quite a lot of improvements" translates in-game.

200+mb update... hmmm, looking forward to the changelog ;)

i didnt even realise mines already halfway complete! woo time to test some known issues over the weekend...

If I can make a suggestion, add some static machineguns ASAP. The only static weapons right now, the mortars, don't really cut it for defending a camp.

This - yes please!.

where does it say 3 weeks :/
I'm talking about Gamescom 2013 (21 August to 25 August):
The Arma 3 build on display will be RC4 which is close to being the release version, significant differences from the E3 build are the first inclusion of Altis, the game’s main island setting which is a gigantic virtual battle-box on an unprecedented scale. There will also be 6 new firing drills, tanks, UAVs/drones, APCs and much more.

ooo savy

I'm talking about Gamescom 2013 (21 August to 25 August):

At green drill you're getting teleported to the middle of the ocean when you enter the "starting point" - where the ammo boxes and tables are!:P

voices on the profile can now be changed... 1 or 2 seem to be the same though, guessing WIP

hopefully add more soon hopefully british speakers

Remember not to break anything the first 5 min :P

Too late:

At green drill you're getting teleported to the middle of the ocean when you enter the "starting point" - where the ammo boxes and tables are!:P
:D

Yay!

voices on the profile can now be changed... 1 or 2 seem to be the same though, guessing WIP

hopefully add more soon hopefully british speakers

The dropdown was always there, it's still stuck on the same voice ingame no matter what you pick. I don't count this towards the 5 minute grace period as it was a preexisting condition. :P

Sry guys....

Edit.: I swear I won't brake anything else until the next dev patch! :P

Edited by Byku

Sry guys....

Shame corner! NOW! And by tomorrow we want a 30 paged apology to BI!

I genuinely laughed!

- FIX: Firing Drills: Systems now terminate on competitor death (impressive achievement!)

Yay!

ooo im probably stupid but i just noticed the high command!! (how do you link waypoints? in A2 it was control then click but now control and spacebar justs deselects the high command menu)

and new UH80 lights :D (should be be angled like that?? surely you should be able to see them while in flight? theyre point literally directly below you?)

im going to give the wave defence module a go see what happens.

(tested) - when synced to me i get an error message saying "no friendly sides syncronised to defence mission type"

anyone else?

Edited by tyl3r99
test results

Did a small test with new updated helis and it is very nice flying BUT Blackfoot speed is slow

Ghosthawk can go faster than Blackfoot - GhostHawk goes 295 km/h and Blackfoot hardly 250 km/h - even Mi-48 goes faster 290 km/h

Real Comanche's Maximum speed: 175 knots (201 mph, 324 km/h) , Cruise speed: 165 knots (190 mph, 306 km/h)