Somebody noticed this ? The headgear seems to be glowing. Seems to have happened with the new dev built.

Noticed this since the first day of beta. Nothing seems to cast shadows on goggles.

Somebody noticed this ? The headgear seems to be glowing. Seems to have happened with the new dev built.

Its been like that for a while.

Also I noticed when AI is talking you still hear the radio bleeps even though they are NOT communicating on the radio.

Edited by insumsnoy

Well it's freakin awesome :cool:

The banana is dancing in the hot summer sun. :(

Seems like this might have caused some issues/conflict with ground parallax map depending on the weather conditions. Showcase infantry weather settings seem to cause the ground to "wobble", while the default editor settings don't show the issue.

Sniperwolf572, I just tried the infantry showcase. I am not seeing this, so it must be dependent on video settings (I have most of mine on Ultra). Not saying it is not a problem, if certain video settings can give this strange effect

-OP

Yea seen it, strange lighting issue on goggles. mustn't be subject to any shadows at a guess?

Maybe he's a 4th Echelon Operative undercover!?

is it only me, or is the inentory bugged. everytime i scroll down the list to take somthing of the box or at a body, it keeps going up.

normaly it should stay in place when you scroll down. you cant take stuff thats on the button of the list.

this should be fixed in first place!

(no mods installed/arma 3 vanilla)

is it only me, or is the inentory bugged. everytime i scroll down the list to take somthing of the box or at a body, it keeps going up.

normaly it should stay in place when you scroll down. you cant take stuff thats on the button of the list.

Same issue. Please fix this, it's quite frustrating.

After all my criticism, today I have to say something very positive - I noticed Altis is MUCH smoother now for me, a lot of the jerkiness and hang-ups is gone, I can even fly a helicopter around without any major breakdowns. Very nice :)

is there a list of whats incoming tomorrow? From memory we're getting the MLRS, MBT, SP artillery, Buzzard...what else? Shame we're not getting any additional a/c :(

Static MGs, launchers, civilian vehicles and maybe finally the PDW2000 SMG as well.

one stance over kneeling you have these walk sounds, but in bigger gabs inbetween. so enemy can hear you walk, but actually

you are kneeling.

(wanted to write this together, forgot about it, thats why i quoted myself)

is there a list of whats incoming tomorrow? From memory we're getting the MLRS, MBT, SP artillery, Buzzard...what else? Shame we're not getting any additional a/c :(

I believe the "Countdown to launch" section of the official Arma 3 site has everything listed: http://www.arma3.com/launch-countdown

If, going by the lists, this is what we're getting what remains of the sandbox elements, does this mean we've no chance of female civs? I'm not concerned about the lack of female soldiers, but female civilians are essential for thorough immersion (I'd even say kids and elderly, too, but that may be asking for too much). It'd also be nice to see a few less polo shirts, as it currently looks like the Island of Izod.

It looks like we're getting a police car, boat and mabey if lucky soldiers!

Is it just me or does the Kamysh handle really bad like it weights nothing? I found driving it very hard. Tapping for example 'a' or 'd' to avoid small obstacles or to follow a road would sometimes make it turn almost 90 degrees.

Hope we get the FIA

And +1 to the Kamysh handling being all kinds of wonky. And I'll quite often be driving in a completely straight line down a completely straight road and it will constantly jerk left and right.

Love the 3d voices. The radio bleeps are annoying as all heck though.

Also, kudos on the AI driving. It's much-improved! I'm using tpw's civilian scripts and have all sorts of islanders cruising around in offroads and quadbikes, and have only encountered a few flaming wrecks thus far. LOL.

Man the new off-radio dialogue is so awesome! Thanks alot Jay!

Please do remove the radio blipping asap though...

I came across this video that is basically a substitute for the action menu. I'm sure many of you have seen it already as well but I wasn't sure if BIS is aware of this. Seems like a good idea to implement into the game take a quick look.

Edited by mguerrero90
Couldn't put a link in my first post.

+1 here!