Yes but I was more on about the add "all sandbox release content" bit. That (at least imo) implies that the content on release sandbox wise (i.e. objects, vehicles, weps) would be released? :/

Just wait and you will see :p

Yes but I was more on about the add "all sandbox release content" bit. That (at least imo) implies that the content on release sandbox wise (i.e. objects, vehicles, weps) would be released? :/

You might want to try reading a few pages further back. This has already been discussed. (Hint: you took my post out of context.)

You might want to try reading a few pages further back. This has already been discussed. (Hint: you took my post out of context.)

Was a totally genuine question xD Unfortunately topics seemed to change so often as you go back I find it quite puzzling to determine how far back I need to look.

Edit: Ah I see what you were getting at. When you said nothing bar a PDW SMG I had assumed there were still outlying weapons to be added in for release, but checking with the countdown page it seems that there is literally only one more to be added. Fair enough, my bad.

Edited by Comp_uter15776

Rah luckers.... still nothing xD

Try restarting Steam.

Edit: I hope there are shitloads of "immersion" objects to play with.

Have you finished downloading and had a look? Are you sure? They did say it would be compacted down to around a gig.

Just downloaded a 809mb for client and dedicated server. Unable to join server since update.

Edited by SnR

What about the bikini babes we saw in one of the early videos ? :D

We need this or the game will fail! ;)