Hmm nice to see those TWS/NV optics but others are not ingame yet - in short they are not in the config but they got models/textures ready in acc data :cool:

Try to add them for example via

player addItem "Optic_NVS"

Class names are optic_NVS, optic_Nightstalker, optic_tws and optic_tws_mg :icon_twisted:

They may be found even in Special Weapons crate for each side :icon_twisted:

When I turn in and out of the new IFV I can see an interior!!!!! With a driving wheel!

Edited by ProGamer

Class names are optic_NVS, optic_Nightstalker, optic_tws and optic_tws_mg :icon_twisted:

Yes but i cant do that with optic_SRS or with others :icon_twisted:

seems like you cant change the elevation of the turrer (as gunner) on the new artillery vehicles after using the artillery computer. You can also make the sandstorm mlrs point directly upwards using the computer (isn't possible + makes the model break)

Sorry if this has been discussed before. What's the status of fixed wing aircraft for the release? I don't see any NATO/CSAT in the dev update.

They may be found even in Special Weapons crate for each side :icon_twisted:

optic_NVS gets stuck in NV mode (when you switch to NV, it won't switch back)

Hahaha, i love the sport hatchback. Best thing in Arma since forever. Pressing the turbo accelerate button in this thing means death 80% of the time.

If you wanna have real fun with it, in the editor create yourself as a player and the sports hatchback seperately as an empty vehicle and initialize both with "this allowdamage false;". So much fun.

damn BIS, i do really love the final conent u've added! PMC-alike rebels, finally urban camo soldiers, TANKS! Arty (cluster bomb is fucking scary!). 330km/h sports car :D and more... Now flying a jet, you really understand how huge the island is. Took me about 10 min at 530km/h.

Congrats guys, on pre final game version!

LOL! Hatchback is ridonkulous. Played Grand Theft Altis for a few minutes with it. I can't wait to see what happens when TPW incorporates them into his civ mod. :P

Flew the Buzzard. All was smooth until a flyover of Kavala. I dropped to around 300 feet and the game started to stutter like mad. I also did a test crash (well, not on purpose! LOL) and the plane went through (bounced off of?) a bunch of trees and hit a house and my pilot walked away virtually unscathed. :P

Love the IAF guys. Can definitely see some insurgency type missions ahead. Bit bummed there are no female civs, however. :(

optic_NVS gets stuck in NV mode (when you switch to NV, it won't switch back)

There is only NV mode, none other, as described by Master lord Joris :icon_twisted:

Hahaha, i love the sport hatchback. Best thing in Arma since forever. Pressing the turbo accelerate button in this thing means death 80% of the time.

If you wanna have real fun with it, in the editor create yourself as a player and the sports hatchback seperately as an empty vehicle and initialize both with "this allowdamage false;". So much fun.

You forgot setting time acc to 4x.

No wonder they drive like maniacs on the continent. I put the hatchback on the main runway and was doing 280 km/h in under 5 seconds!!!!!

Oh, quick question. I couldn't find houses or lamps in the empty objects section. Are those still being worked on until release?

There is only NV mode, none other, as described by Master lord Joris :icon_twisted:

so is the initial non-NV mode unintended?

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/901006906405550551/48CD0D7D0B605453EBF64B18F8EFBAB18B7444C0/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/901006906405552426/682767AA959A4FEBDB5CC3278242E81F8D91969A/

---------- Post added at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

Oh, quick question. I couldn't find houses or lamps in the empty objects section. Are those still being worked on until release?

I've been trying to get an answer to that question for awhile

I just bumped this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159481-Where-can-I-find-the-street-lamps-in-the-editor-after-the-last-update

I take it this APC variant got cut?

http://www.abload.de/img/arma3_screeenshot_egchx2t7.jpg

So the scopes, silencers and red-dots have no use to you? The grenade launchers even? No? Maybe go play call of duty if you want more weapons. Arma has never had a huge amount of weapons at launch, they've come with patches and addons.

Talk about revisionism.

When I turn in and out of the new IFV I can see an interior!!!!! With a driving wheel!

Godamn it man tell us which new IFV!!!!

There are still some issues with the physics and damage modelling. I hit one of the self-propelled artillery guns with the hatchback going 300kph and the gun jumped 20m in the air and the car suffered no damage. Tried again and that time the car was damaged.

The Gorgon(Greenfor APC) has some kind of interior visible when you're turning in/out, but it doesn't stay on it. My guess is that it's a WIP

The AI really struggles to keep the sport hatchback on the road and fails a lot. If you set up the car on the straight road bit near the airbase and give it a waypoint in like kavala, it flies off the road at least 3 times, lol.

No inventory items for photos, cash money, that kind of thing?

this is everything already in since Altis is out...

E: my bad, overreading word is a stupid thing i have to deal with. I only know about the objects.

No inventory items for photos, cash money, that kind of thing?

+1

that kind of stuff would be very helpful