The Gorgon(Greenfor APC) has some kind of interior visible when you're turning in/out, but it doesn't stay on it. My guess is that it's a WIP

Very nice!

2013_09_04_00010.jpg

Nice update, thank you guys from BI. But if you really want to release next week then this is going to be one "hellweek" of work for you.

Anyone else noticed that the artillery barrel won´t lift?

I also love the sport hatchback and the bleeding guns btw :D

No fixed wing aircraft? I thought that was a for sure thing. I think i'm going to cry. :k:

edit: Well I see that Green has something in that department. So i'll only cry for a minute or two then.

No fixed wing aircraft? I thought that was a for sure thing. I think i'm going to cry. :k:

Independent have the Buzzard, check the changelog.

What happened to that police Car that was shown on some presentation? Was it E3 or last years Gamescon? Also I´m a bit dissapointed that BLUFOR and OPFOR AA vehicels have the same Turret. AA Missiles only come out from one side....

What happened to that police Car that was shown on some presentation? Was it E3 or last years Gamescon? Also I´m a bit dissapointed that BLUFOR and OPFOR AA vehicels have the same Turret. AA Missiles only come out from one side....

Where did you get this from?

Nice update, thank you guys from BI. But if you really want to release next week then this is going to be one "hellweek" of work for you.

I also love the sport hatchback and the bleeding guns btw :D

Yeah I love the bleeding guns too :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ES_0DUlWFc

They share the same artillery turret, GMG/HMG turret, anti air turret, most of the armored vehicles are based on either the Merkava/Namer chasis and Kamysh chasis. Same static HMG/GMG/AA/AT and drone models. And none of the armored vehicles has interiors, which is disappointing. (Except for passengers..)

Try to add them for example via

player addItem "Optic_NVS"

Class names are optic_NVS, optic_Nightstalker, optic_tws and optic_tws_mg :icon_twisted:

They may be found even in Special Weapons crate for each side :icon_twisted:

did i miss something, where not TI NV googles planned, or in game already?

Like:

- tanks survive 3 titans

- new APC for AAF

- the new faction, like them

Don't like:

- AA rockets are a bit too slow now in new AA vehicles and... need automatic and manual zeroing system on those guns, and it would be nice if they would have 8 rockets instead of 4 :P(i'm a helicopter pilot :])

- the shaking of camera when shooting from guns - wrong :P

- tanks explode after one rocket from helicopter - imo it would be better if they would be disabled after one at most...

- still it doesn't matter if a tank is shoot from front, back etc. 3 Titans and dead(or 5 rpgs)

- why no commanders gun on M2A1??

- no trophy :( system

- AI in new AA vehicles rarely engages at long ranges

- new jet - doesn't have unguided rockets and looks like Arma 2 addon...

Edited by Byku

I flew the Buzzard around for awhile with several landings and take offs (have a fair bit of experience with flight sims), fly's pretty good for a ArmA aircraft with my Logitech joystick with rudder and throttle.

Problems I see with the Buzzard is the fov is a bit to wide in cockpit, have to zoom in to see HUD etc (would be nice if we had a FOV slider of some sort) Oh yeah and why are chase views so far back from all aircraft? seems a bit extreme which has been like this since ArmA1 or 2 by memory.

Shakes a fair bit when taxing and take off, bug or meant to be like this?

Please lower the alpha texture on the canopy glass because it's far to foggy at the moment and looks like it has a lot of dust on the inside of it.

Sound is very good, a bit quiet on fly by's watching from the ground but it's sounds nice :)

Love the police boat ;)

Edited by AUS_Twisted

Where did you get this from?

Just trust me on this, I have no idea when I saw that Police SUV but it was there in a screenshot and I think briefly in a video presentation. It had very nice beacon lights.

The SPH barrel elevation/depression is controlled by the zeroing/elevation keys [Page Up/Page Down] (or [shift+Page UP/Shift+Page Down] to make fine adjustments) same as the mortar.

Just trust me on this, I have no idea when I saw that Police SUV but it was there in a screenshot and I think briefly in a video presentation. It had very nice beacon lights.

Well at the moment there's a Civ Police boat that has flashing beacon lights ;)

Man I can't believe they just ported the L159 from ArmA 2 and just retextured it and that will be our one and only jet for release until a new expansion comes. God knows when it will come out.

Man I can't believe they just ported the L159 from ArmA 2 and just retextured it and that will be our one and only jet for release until a new expansion comes. God knows when it will come out.

Quality over quantity dude, quality over quantity...

More than never they should fix the TI "win filter" issue.

The Scorcher artillery is bugged at a certain distance if you want to use it via support callerm at least on my armory map.

But I loooove all the differnt ammo types for artillery, thought what is the differnce between guided and laser guided? does the guided search for vehicles itself?

T100 armor > M2A1 nice... although still want a commanders gun on M2A1 :P, and it survives one rocket from heli! Very nice! Finally a tank. 3 DAGRs to destroy T100 xD awesome(i want to underline that i'm mostly a helicopter pilot in arma and i LOVE the challenge ^^)

Edited by Byku