txalin

William Porter's Blog

Yeah,would be nice if the vehicle didn't blow up when getting in water,stopped working because the engine stops yes but explode?

Will is in war and he haven´t time for blog.

thnx for the heads-up smile_o.gif

Nice entry.

Hate to be Steve :P

But DAMN, that shore looks well, REAL. Too bad there is still no music but doesn't make it less spectaculair.

You can even see some underwater flora. smile_o.gif

Looks funny seeing all the guys walking in uniform and then walking up to a chopper with guys in shirts,shorts and flip flops :P

HooRA! Nice... VERY nice. biggrin_o.gifinlove.gif

Poor Steve-o. Looks like some of those islands would make a good FARP or amphibious staging area yay.gif

Daammmnnn biggrin_o.gif:D

This water looks better than in FarCry biggrin_o.gif

Well done BIS xmas_o.gif

Here's two mirrors of the video, in case the official download gets too crowded:

http://armed-assault.net/downloads/videos/Previously_on_Lost.wmv

ftp://armed-assault.de/aa/videos/Previously_on_Lost.wmv (Right click, save as)

Great looking vid, hopefully there'll be more updates soon. Apparently Placebo told a German fansite that there's going to be an announcement concerning the coop campaign in the next couple of days.

wow thats absolutly beautyful

the water looks so nice and real

Apparently Placebo told a German fansite that there's going to be an announcement concerning the coop campaign in the next couple of days.

I did? Must have been another Placebo then confused_o.gif

Apparently Placebo told a German fansite that there's going to be an announcement concerning the coop campaign in the next couple of days.

multiple personalities!

The waves look awesome now, and i wonder if i can swim to those islands. biggrin_o.gif

Translation

Second line. So it's a misunderstanding and there won't be an announcement?

Perhaps you should contact them wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]telejunky, 21/10/2006 12:27 :

Hey Placebo! Some of our community member asked if the coop campaign will played as a 2 player coop or will it be allowed to enjoy it with more players? Thanks for answer smile_o.gif

Placebo_BIS, 21/10/2006 12:27 :

To be confirmed wink_o.gif

The Single Player Campaign playable in coop out of the box! Now that would be a very nice surprise. I hope it gets confirmed.

HEY the sea in that blog video is awsome... it looks real life like..

it gets 2 bananas yay.gifyay.gif

Really Impressive visuals, the ONLY thing that bugged me was the gunners hands not holding the minigun smile_o.gif Other then that im happy.

HEY the sea in that blog video is awsome... it looks real life like..

it gets 2 bananas yay.gifyay.gif

agreed, the water looks amazing smile_o.gif

The Single Player Campaign playable in coop out of the box! Now that would be a very nice surprise. I hope it gets confirmed.

It is confirmed... What isn't confirmed yet, is the number of player able to play it on the same time. (2-?)

With water that pretty who wouldn't want to play in it!!!

Stevo had the right idea but went out without attending to the the 6 P's, namely:

"Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!!"

Next time Steveo take a Radio or beacon, a fleece, a poncho or kagool, an emergency survival kit, a thermos flask full of hot tea, and a triple thick condom....cos you never know! (Fans of UK tv show Red Dwarf's Dwaine Dibbly will get the joke)

You can just imagine the toys that addon makers will make, jet ski's, Yachts, ...Bikini Clad babes with extra long fingers...etc,etc. Hey someone might even make a Spring Break MOD icon_rolleyes.gif ...how sad would we be to play that  whistle.gif  

biggrin_o.gif