txalin

William Porter's Blog

Ooh yeah, beach party would be great. But of course, no weapons allowed. smile_o.gif

Whats a beach party without a fire, a .357 S&W and a few beer bottles?! yay.gif

I think it'd be super awesome to watch people arrive in all kinds of vehicles, HMMWVs, ejecting out of choppers into the ocean, harriers, M1s, Coyotas... rofl.gif

Into Each other yay.gif

"Oh no, 1 is down!"

"Oh no, 2 is down!"

"Oh no, 3 is down!"

"Oh no, 4 is down!"

"Oh no, 5 is down!"

"Oh no, 6 is down!"

"Oh no, 7 is down!"

"Oh no, 8 is down!"

"Oh no, 9 is down!"

"Oh no, 10 is down!"

Last guy alive gets the beers in.

Even if there will be no weapons present, some mo-fo will probably drive around with a jeep and mow down a few ppl smile_o.gif

My idea: organizer should have firearms and act like security guards smile_o.gif few LAWs for the "jeep guys" will keep the party on the level wink_o.gif

I'll be a bouncer. Everyone I know rekons I will be a good bouncer. wink_o.gif

hahah, great idea. Our squad will join in for sure xmas_o.gif

We have some experience with MP chillin : OFP Bar adventures

Hope William and Frank come too to tell some great stories smile_o.gif

can we ask if the moderators will be there aswell to moderate and have fun with all community? smile_o.gif

A quick suggestion: Everyone in civillian gear (more specifically the YELLOW BANANA t-shirt wearing civillian) the mods are all snipers in the hills, we have to get from the start line traverse through the country side to the finish line (probably a town) before we get shot...it'll be clear who the winners are and who the loosers are (er...the dead ones are the loosers for those who can't work it out icon_rolleyes.gif )

It's a cross between Monty Pythons: 'How not to be seen', and a child hood game...er... that I have completely forgotten the name off... banghead.gif

biggrin_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Hide and seek?

WARNING: completely off topic!

whistle.gif

...no, not hide and Seek. Its the one where one kid stands with his back to you all and every one has to creep up to him, the first to tag him wins. The kid with his back to you turns round from time to time and if he sees anyone moving they are out...I can't remember the name of it!!!!

low light: Grandma's Steps or something like that.

Unless you're talking about What's the Time Mr Wolf? where the wolf gets to chase people once they're close enough.

I know my primary school games off by heart. biggrin_o.gif

low light: Grandma's Steps or something like that.

Unless you're talking about What's the Time Mr Wolf? where the wolf gets to chase people once they're close enough.

I know my primary school games off by heart.  biggrin_o.gif

Lets go with one of those shall we...Something about red light / green light wink_o.gif

I'm going to give up on that analogy!!!

But I hope you get the idea of the game. The people who can get to the finish line without being shot win!

Snipers can't move from their position (some triger could be used to keep them in place). You could even have someone on a M2.

Players have to negotiate thier way from point A (start) to point B (Finish), and are aware of where the snipers are positioned, e.g. Flags flying over their position. Each 'yellow banana t-shirt' wearing player has to run, crawl, duck and dive and generaly evade being spoted and being taken out by the sniper.

Ah, it's just a silly idea!! forget I mentioned it!

goodnight.gif

How great? wink_o.gif lets wait for Arma to hit the market... we'll do a meeting (meating?) on SBP Panther's Lair server as soon as we get the hold of originals.

Awwwww banghead.gif that is so unfair. I bet you guys are going to do this when the game is released next month, so that all us '505' guys won't be able to take part... biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Awwwww  banghead.gif that is so unfair.  I bet you guys are going to do this when the game is released next month, so that all us '505' guys won't be able to take part...  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

It's because they're scared of our english footy hooliganism. For the beach football.

No actually, some of the staff at GR think we should have two...One for the people who get it right away, and one for the English speaking folks...I hopefully would be able to attend both but I think ill have to manage just for the English version heh!

If I can't make it I'll be sure to send a postcard...

... or I'll just camcreate a handgrenade in the middle of the party to say hi. tounge2.gif

So the first addon built for ArmA will be a hand grenade that looks like a beach ball.

Then when the big party occurs and the first person goes to bounce the ball "BOOOOMMMM BIEACHS". Your all dead rofl.gif

rofl.gif Brilliant whos gonna be providing security when the beer runs out an the Brits an Germans start fighting over last beer? nener.gif