txalin

William Porter's Blog

Why is this thread still pinned?  huh.gif

I was going to write the exact same thing. I can't see why it's still here as the blog has been redundant since Oct 21st. Nice idea but poorly executed. wink_o.gif. Time to call it a day me thinks whistle.gif

Interesting, although judging by the island's history it should be the British troops training the RACS, not the Yanks. Ah well.

I would rather US troops. Somehow British troops wouldnt suit it, but thats probely just me.

Also British troops dont move into a country and kill everything do they. No offence americans, but America do it ALOT rofl.gif

Also British troops dont move into a country and kill everything do they. No offence americans, but America do it ALOT  rofl.gif

Yes they do, but they all meet for a spot of tea beforehand.

Such comments have no place in this thread.

I liked that idea of publishing some infos to the community smile_o.gif But BIS should have updated more times than only 1 time a month...As I said, I like the idea to create a charackters story besides the main one from the game. Maybe there will be a more vast blog for their nextgeneration game: game 2 smile_o.gif

Anyone ever find the truck they stuck in the water?

If so, don't give away the cooridinates, like to look myself. But don't want to search if it doesn't exist biggrin_o.gif

Ohh red kite...you made me thought there was an update of this great story inlove.gif

But instead of it there is only your post :P

Ohh red kite...you made me thought there was an update of this great story  inlove.gif

But instead of it there is only your post :P

Sorry mate!  biggrin_o.gif  It's just that this sticky seems a waste of prime forum space these days and I cannot fathom out while it is still here!   scratchhead.gif

hehe yea they need to fresh up the " William Porter's Blog" tounge2.gif

http://www.google.com/local?ie=UTF8&ll=16.770357,-61.743164&spn=1.935425,2.570801&z=9&om=1

kinda off-topic, wasn't sure where to post it, but I Think this is the area where they placed Sahrani, the names are similar with area, and Antigua (an Island north of Sahrani) is here also, there are many simliarities with Guadeloupe with Sahrani.

Sorry if this was already posted. huh.gifwink_o.gif

EDIT: Same big road from 'Corazol' to 'Bagango' with Farms all around it and very similar road layout. whistle.gif

EDIT2: 80% of all names on the Island are in Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Columbia and Those Islands, with a few in Argentina, in other words, all names are from south America tounge2.gif

That text and picture is in the campaign for the US version.

That text and picture is in the campaign for the US version.