txalin

William Porter's Blog

Ok, the nerd magnet game with scantily clad women for the sexually deprived is this way.

Besides... no woman can compete with the sexiness of a T-72 (or T-90, if you're into that kind of thing...).

Promoted and then demoted for screwing something up.

Maybe Armstrong and his buddies was a bit hard on the bottle in that last mission...so maybe they got demoted icon_rolleyes.gif

From the wiki (the last mission of CWC):

Now move to FI67 to pick up David Armstrong. Additionally you can pick up the resistance leader at the castle ruins. Hes on top of the tower. Then get them all to the pub and drink a beer wink_o.gif. Cheers!

Too many beers!! rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Promoted and then demoted for screwing something up.

Maybe Armstrong and his buddies was a bit hard on the bottle in that last mission...so maybe they got demoted icon_rolleyes.gif

From the wiki (the last mission of CWC):

Now move to FI67 to pick up David Armstrong. Additionally you can pick up the resistance leader at the castle ruins. Hes on top of the tower. Then get them all to the pub and drink a beer wink_o.gif. Cheers!

Too many beers!!   rofl.gif  biggrin_o.gif

"Go for it Dave!" wink_o.gif

defender.jpg

I'm just glad we got our LR Defender in the game! … Much prettier than a Humvee!  tounge2.gif

its just ripped from VBS:

Land Rover 1

Land Rover 2

Land Rover 3

*sigh*

I'll keep what i think about it to myself...  whistle.gif

To put my message across and not come across as a personal attack I will just use a well known saying to be direct and to the point:

"Why re-invent the wheel?"

'Nough said,

-dRb

What, one landrover built from a blueprint will look the same as any other landrover built from a blueprint.

dont worry about the personal attack, no offence taken - i wasnt sighing with regard from ripping it from vbs - alot of the arma stuff is from vbs and i fully agree with the reinventing the wheel comment... means a quicker release and why waste time on something thats already made

Quote[/b] ]What, one landrover built from a blueprint will look the same as any other landrover built from a blueprint.

you'd think so, wouldnt you smile_o.gif

.... Unless your looking for variants!

6x6ambulance.jpeg

This one kicks ass!....

110mg.jpeg

Either way I'm happy with the VBS ones ... the rest can be modded!  wink_o.gif

lol, sacralidge! Everyones knows the brits do defenders best... mmm, WMIK tounge2.gif

lol, sacralidge! Everyones knows the brits do defenders best... mmm, WMIK  tounge2.gif

Exactly! That's why we need guys like you!  tounge2.gif

spoock that's the second time in two weeks you've forgotten to remove image tags when quoting, such behaviour is simply not acceptable! Please try not to do it again smile_o.gif

OK, so how is Will getting on these days? ... Oh, and does Sarhani have a publisher yet? rollwink.gif

will is doing fine , so far he has learned polish czech russian german and esperanto smile_o.gif. he will only need them so far cause thats the postings he has recieved smile_o.gif. he also does english but there wont be much call for it at the moment.

lol, sacralidge! Everyones knows the brits do defenders best... mmm, WMIK  tounge2.gif

your WMIK are no match for our Aussie Mad Max lookalike SASR LRPV. tounge2.gif

We didnt steal ur idea. We took your great invention and made it better.

Like Plastic Money, Just like real money except it dosnt get wreaked in the wash tounge2.gif

Nope Wills well dead, obviously one of those extras in a Fancy arma trailer smile_o.gif

Yea, I heard he died too!

He apperently tried swimming... goodnight.gif