It does, but the sights are completely off, so I guess you didn't even hit.

The sights aren't off, it just fires bullets in a pretty extreme arcs when zeroed out to a couple of hundred meters (due to big, heavy, slow-moving bullets). So it will undershoot or overshoot quite a lot from the POA unless the target is almost exactly at range you're zeroed at.

People with Supporter edition or DLC Bundle should be able to use the new premium assets freely, there may possibly be some delay, but restarting the Steam client should solve most of the issues :icon_twisted:

/// Edit: Ninja-ed :icon_twisted:

Restarted Steam and still getting the warnings and not able to access premium content unless from a virtual arsenal. I'm sure it'll get sorted......

cheers

The sights aren't off, it just fires bullets in a pretty extreme arcs when zeroed out to a couple of hundred meters (due to big, heavy, slow-moving bullets). So it will undershoot or overshoot quite a lot from the POA unless the target is almost exactly at range you're zeroed at.

without scope ASP works fine

I really don't like these new vests. I'm hoping they're just placeholders until some new 'normal' vests are ready. Even a stripped-down version of the heavy vest with the dick armour, neck armour and dumb shoulder pads removed. The rest of it looks okay.

I might not get an answer, but it's worth a shot and the closest connection to the devs, so...

Any chance that we get the walking animation bug fixed?

What I'm talking about is that you keep walking for almost three seconds when walking and lowering your gun.

It's frustrating at times and got me killed more than once. :(

DnA has already mentioned that it is a bug, and that they are working on a fix ;)

DnA has already mentioned that it is a bug, and that they are working on a fix ;)

Oh god all my dreams might finally come true... thanks for the intel!

I think R3vo might atually be thinking of this quote:

The mixed up walking and running issue is not a design decision at this stage, so we're looking at what has caused it (so we can fix it).

Which is about the recent thing of walk being the default speed.

Hey guys,

I'm working on a scenario in A3 where I'm trying to give the player's team the option of conducting their mission however they want. I'm trying to do this by supplying them with different options of insertion, air supports, extraction options, etc. One of the Insertion Options that I'd like to include is a HALO Jump from the CH-67 Huron. I'd preferably like to do this at about 4,600m (15,000 ft) however I keep running into a pesky problem that I've run into at varying altitudes where the Huron begins flying around in circles instead of proceeding to the next waypoint. Despite lowering the altitude to as low as 800m the aircraft seems to still have issues.

I currently have it set so that the team loads into the aircraft and the player can use the "Radio: Alpha" command to initiate the HALO jump. Once the command is given the aircraft is suppose to take off and proceed to a waypoint where it will ascend to the designated jump height. However once the aircraft hits the height it seems to want to just fly in circles where ever it hit the altitude.

I used the "this flyinHeight 1000" code to set the altitude at which the aircraft will fly to after take off. I'm not sure what is causing the issue and I tried switching to an aircraft that wasn't considered "Premium Content" such as the UH-60 Ghosthawk and still had the same issue where it would begin to fly in circles once it hit that designated altitude.

I'm lost and not sure how to fix this so I made a forum account. I hope I'm posting this is the right place. Please help!

Thought I would snap a few combinations for fun in addition to adding some feedback.

KYUzU3ea.jpg

http://imgbox.com/zrYlBLQY

http://imgbox.com/KjqzSEAT

http://imgbox.com/pr7MFgTs

http://imgbox.com/KYUzU3ea

http://imgbox.com/0lTll2UE

http://imgbox.com/dlC3EzZg

1. Heavy temporary FPS drop when using the new scopes.

2. SPMG inventory icon is not inheriting it's 'Black' paint and appears the same as the 'Sand' icon.

3. Ghillie suit models don't cover the rear part of the vests well; when lying down, the effect of the ghillie is diminished due to the protrusion. This is especially apparent with the CSAT snipers due to the large 'fanny pack' they have on their primary vests. An answer might be to create a vest specifically for the Ghillie suits that had capacity enough for snipers kit, but a model that was slim enough not to show beyond the grass.

Alternatively increase the capacity of the suit itself to become a combined uniform and Vest.

3. I like the new naming consistency of the scope attachments, with the colour or camo in brackets.

I would like to see this implemented uniformly throughout the gear, it would give more uniformity and make selection menus like VA and ammo boxes clearer. (I have more to say on the subject of colours/camo but that's for another post.)

Is it intentional that the rectiles of all long range scopes are blurry ? Or is this an issue on my side?

Thanks for the info, I noticed that the Kir is quite difficult to shoot in all aspects, the short range is really challenging.

CSAT Laser Designator is missing an inventory picture.

Edited by R3vo

questions :

Does MK18 ABR will have the same reload animations of Mk14?

why not a mk14 completely wooden version?

Edited by Zukov

questions :

Does MK18 ABR will have the same reload animations of Mk14?

why not a mk14 completely wooden version?

The animation is very different

Issue in multiplayer, no matter what mission i join, there is a bar at the top that says, "fail", implying mission failed... strange.

Bought bundle DLC a long time ago

Keep getting messages saying Marksman is not paid for but I can use the guns

However, cannot connect to the laser desig as it is "prem DLC"

Wanted to pass that on. Cheers.

It'd be awesome if the textures (.psd or .paa) for the new Carrier Special/GL Rigs. The reason being is because some players working on mods who want to retex the NATO forces won't be able to completely due to the unavailability of textures.

Haven't read back so I don't know if this has been requested before...can we have MTP camo variants of the regular (old) NATO vests? I mean, how come in the future regular US soldiers don't get issued with vests that match the camo of their uniform?

Totaly agree with Nightmare515.

@Das Attorney, during the Helicopters DLC it was the same thing, it's probably voluntary.

Note, reloading ASP-1 Kir while prone causes a reload glitch. It stays red, and i can't stand up or shoot anymore, or vault or anything. I can turn around prone, but anything else is impossible. Not sure if it's just the Kir, test all DLC weapons and regular weapons by going prone, firing all rounds, and reloading.

Haven't read back so I don't know if this has been requested before...can we have MTP camo variants of the regular (old) NATO vests? I mean, how come in the future regular US soldiers don't get issued with vests that match the camo of their uniform?

Totally agree with this too.

Bought bundle DLC a long time ago

Keep getting messages saying Marksman is not paid for but I can use the guns

However, cannot connect to the laser desig as it is "prem DLC"

Wanted to pass that on. Cheers.

Same Problem here... bought the bundle but have no access to Marksmen DLC stuff =/

Cyrus and Mar-10 should be only semi automatic- like their real life counterparts + there's a reason why those guns are only semi auto in real life

not sure about Asp-1 Kir - that could have fully automatic fire to be the big brother of VSS

Also both MGs have the ejection ports on the wrong place:

Red circle - is the position where the empty belt links ejects

Blue circle - is the position where the empty cases ejects

Navid ejects the empty cases on wrong place - it should eject from the bottom that slides down on the magazine and out

Top ejection is the where the empty belt links ejects - here's the video showing the MG -

Navid should only have fully automatic fire because the real MG5 doesn't have a semi automatic mode

pjOOikv.jpg

the SPMG might have the ejection position on right place but still it is missing the empty belt links to eject

a0NjzTM.jpg

Edited by RobertHammer

Same Problem here... bought the bundle but have no access to Marksmen DLC stuff =/

Same problem. Supporter edition and don't have access, tried closing steam/restarting computer. I imagine the issue will be fixed soon.

Just two things on the group management system present in dev:

- A give leadership button would be nice, so the current leader of a group can give leadership to another player of its own group. The command is present in the function but not on the UI.

- I am not sure that the player count of a group is resilient to players waiting for respawn, disconnecting or getting kicked,I'll do more tests when I got the time.

Same problem. Supporter edition and don't have access, tried closing steam/restarting computer. I imagine the issue will be fixed soon.

Was the same with the helicopter DLC , so no reason to worry.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Was the same with the helicopter DLC , so no reason to worry.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

:-)

if there's 1 thing i learned from BIS in the past 10 years... then it's patience :D

Edited by Cthulhu616