Is it just me? Just updated dev branch, and when I place a vehicle in Eden, all crew is outside and cannot be moved inside again. Tried completely without addons with the same effect. Can anybody confirm?

I can confirm that behaviour. Maybe there went something wrong with following tweak: "Vehicle crew positions are now stored in the mission SQM (allows for more specific crew selections)" (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-37#entry2992500).

• Like 1

Anyone noticed the collapse/expand all buttons ? :D

For some time my mouse click doesnt register when scrolling down options in Eden such as in the Unit Editor - I have to click somewhere else on the box for it to register and scroll down with the keyboard or press Enter but that shuts down box completely. I'd post this in Eden section but that tends to be ignored..

The checkbox type changed in the Scenario window, was that change intended?

I can confirm placing a vehicle makes the crew enter outside of the vehicle all teams a guess due to the change toward where they are stored in the mission file. Anyhow another bug found that my Create Task modules are not working well the task in the game are not showing up seems, possibly something odd with the team area as well.

EDIT:

heh any chance a moderator who stumbles upon reading this post could possible change the post name to my new nickname? greatly appreciated in advanced thank you!

Edited by isaackeller90@gmail.com

requesting a relatively simple script command for 1.58:

getTerrainGrid      

to round out the Visibility command family:

Reason:

setTerrainGrid is a performance-costly command to execute, and with a getter command we don't need to execute it when it isnt necessary.

// ----- If terrain grid is already 48, no need to execute setTerrainGrid

if (!(getTerrainGrid isEqualTo 48)) then {
     setTerrainGrid 48;
};

Example use case:

2016-01-11_00001_zpstlyfngzg.jpg

requesting a relatively simple script command for 1.58:

getTerrainGrid      

to round out the Visibility command family:

I requested that ages ago on the FT, but was never acknowledged.

I'd also like to add the the setObjectViewDistance is behaving kind strange, one can't overwrite the system settings.

Added: A new weapon animation source “trigger†(synchronous with character animation "triggerAnim")

Does this means that the trigger animation will work even when the weapon is empty?

For some time my mouse click doesnt register when scrolling down options in Eden such as in the Unit Editor - I have to click somewhere else on the box for it to register and scroll down with the keyboard or press Enter but that shuts down box completely. I'd post this in Eden section but that tends to be ignored..

Same here. I have to use the arrow keys to select an option then click on the Menu Arrow to collapse the menu to select it.

I dont know its related, but there is serious bug in Menu, and in arsenal - if you see the list of weapons for example (or options in menu) you cannot select the lowest positioned weapon from list, you need to scrool down, so this weapon will be on center of selection box.

On the subject of tasks enhancements, does this mean that the functions are now in engine?

I am not sure if it's todays update, but my custom mod files aren't working anymore. If I try to load my missions in eden, it stops with the message about the new class names not being found. Did something change in this area? Are other people experiencing this issue with other mods?

Was playing the campaign again after a long pause away from the game (the new sounds are really nice!) and once in the mission Wet Work noticed that fish were swimming on the ground pretty far in from the shore. Remember seeing this in the alpha back in the day..

Also in the same mission the diving AI guys got stuck dipping/spasming in and out of the water where we left the SDV, instead of swimming onto the shore.

• Like 1

...noticed that fish were swimming on the ground pretty far in from the shore. Remember seeing this in the alpha back in the day..

Also in the same mission the diving AI guys got stuck dipping/spasming in and out of the water where we left the SDV, instead of swimming onto the shore.

Yes, I saw some sort of fish swimming on land on Stratis the other day (landshark maybe)? ;)

The other bug I think they're working on but yes it's really annoying.  One of the AI sometimes goes back to the boat they jumped out of and wallows about in circles near it.  I think they're aware and working on it but I read that a long time ago so don't know how likely a fix is  :\

Is it just me? Just updated dev branch, and when I place a vehicle in Eden, all crew is outside and cannot be moved inside again. Tried completely without addons with the same effect. Can anybody confirm?

This problem was driving me crazy for a couple of days.  The fix today solved it for newly-placed vehicles, but cursory testing suggests that the problem occurs for all vehicles placed in pre-Eden missions.  For such old missions, crews appear outside of vehicles.  Is anyone else seeing this for pre-Eden missions?

Edit: To clarify, it appears as if the conversion of old missions from pre-Eden to Eden format results in the crews of vehicles being outside of the vehicles in Eden editor.

Yes, I saw some sort of fish swimming on land on Stratis the other day (landshark maybe)? ;)

Or bunny fish :P

They seem to be swimming with the rabbits on Altis too..

Tipping Point is a tad broken too, can't find where the reatreat ends as all the (ret)AI(rds) die after CSAT invasion, or when the paras drop down and I don't really know where to go (too much shooting going on while the lead talks to Miller) so after dispatching like 15-20 CSAT alone I ended up jogging zig-zag literally for an hour around the island while the mortar shells kept following me (if you stop to look at your map for like a second the next shell's gonna get you no matter what) before I ENDMISSIONed the sucka..

• Like 1

Please fix the problem of autosave loading. Every time i want to load autosave i  get crash to desktop, with error that game cannot load savegame. Pretty annoying, specially if autosave was after 30 minuts of mission. Same with Coop (playing single)

"15:51:27 C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\missions\RHS-Arma Presentations\RHS%20Showcases%20-%20Tanks.altis\autosave.Arma3Save.: Item count not matching: 3642!=3644
15:51:27 Error 'Bad file structure' at 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\missions\RHS-Arma Presentations\RHS%20Showcases%20-%20Tanks.altis\autosave.Arma3Save.'."

Does anyone else suffer from the game crashing with some 'memory could not be written' error whenever shutting down the game?

Just wondering if I have something f'd here, game cache validates fine though..

Does anyone else suffer from the game crashing with some 'memory could not be written' error whenever shutting down the game?

Just wondering if I have something f'd here, game cache validates fine though..

Yeah I'm getting that too since two or so revisions of the dev branch.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Ok.

Seems to be linked to loaded terrain, I load the game with no terrain and exiting from the main menu when no terrain has been loaded produces no error, but if I load up any terrain and exit the error occurs :shrug:

Ok.

Seems to be linked to loaded terrain, I load the game with no terrain and exiting from the main menu when no terrain has been loaded produces no error, but if I load up any terrain and exit the error occurs :shrug:

I get it as well when I ALT-F4 from within the game or the Eden editor even when a terrain is loaded. I do start without terrain though.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks