Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed Discussion

WOW!!

Really greate pictures. CWR Everon is looking sooo good. :rolleyes:

Wow, those look beautiful! I cannot wait for this to be ready. :)

Really like the castle in the third picture, can remember that mission in CWC, Castles in vanilla Armed Assault didn't live up to the ones in OPF, a castle in a tropical/temperate environment like Sahrani didn't quite work.

Dear community and fans of CWR

I'm very happy to tell you that a few days ago we reached a major milestone in the development of CWR: For the first time we have all units and terrains ingame. :)

However there are still a lot of vehicles which need new textures (Gnat if you read this, we have some nice ships for you :p )and the 2 campaigns needs to be tested and bugs fixed.

Our terrain guys OFman and Mondkalb worked hard in the past weeks to create nice textures for both Nogova and Everon and NSX immediately grabbed them to make some new screenshots:

cwr_teaser_04-20_2009-1_sm.jpg

Full size

cwr_teaser_04-20_2009-2_sm.jpg

Full size

cwr_teaser_04-20_2009-3_sm.jpg

Full size

Thanks again to all contributors, especially the guys from HWM (AH-64), EricM/RKSL (Mi-24) and Lazarus (T-55). Your kind donations are highly appreciated.

Whose AKs/SA-58s are you using in those pics?

The weapons are still placeholders mostly because we haven't found anyone yet who wanted to work on them or donates us better models.

gms agreed to look into them and hopefully he can come up with a better quality than what we have now. Some other high quality models come from scubaman3d but are not shown yet. :)

Truly phenomenal work, I have been so excited at the prospect of being able to play some classic CTI scenario's on good old Everon. You guys are doing awesome work, keep it up! (but not because I said so, because this project is BITCHIN)

I just noticed that your milestone included "all units". Does that include the OFP M2A2?

While using OCA with your CWC demo, I noticed that the Demo-BMP includes the same "non-commanding" issue, as discussed lately with Rygugu's T-55A (got sovled by adding a fakeweapon to the commanding position, including all needed points in the memory LOD).

Looking forward to the next release of CWR. :bounce3:

BR,

mike

If we are still on the original plan, the first release will include content for OFP version 1.0. I don't think the Bradley was included until the US version launched sometime later.

the next release will contain what we have so far and this is not just the stuff from OFP 1.0 ;)

I'm glad it's all coming along nicely. Keep up the good work guys!

the next release will contain what we have so far and this is not just the stuff from OFP 1.0 ;)

T_D you make me feel like :dancehead:

Everything looks awesome! I can't wait for the next release.

Congrats guys, awesome work! Can't wait for the release of CWR - especially the islands: Everon, Nogova and Kolgujev had a very nice, consistent feel all over that's just missing from Sahrani.

cwr_teaser_04-27-2009_1sm.jpg

High quality

Plaintiffs (aka Max Power) Trabant and schnapsdrosels excellent civilians. The location almost everyone should know ;)

Important: We need someone real quick who can fix/enhance a few of our intros and cutscenes. This goes from re-arranging some units to a complete overhaul of existing scenes.

Applicants must have experience in that area. You preferably made a bunch of intros/cutscenes or videos already. Learning by doing is not an option here.

Edited by W0lle

Great picture W0lle, schnap did an excellent job with those Civs.

Looks like we gonna have a nice Trabi 601 (S or de luxe?) in CWR! Hope you took the real and typical two stroke engine sound :icon_smile:

Beautiful picture!

:bounce3:

Ok, just release what you have had on hand before coming of ARMAII. It's terrific important for all.