It wasnt my goal to offend/insult a User, sorry dude.

Don't worry about it :)

I'm getting a bunch of serious sound errors when I load the game with the same addons that worked flawlessly a few days ago, this is a small excerpt from the rpt (it concerns all weapon addons):

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry '.weaponSoundEffect'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_far_optics2.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_far_optics2.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/fullauto_medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/fullauto_medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/fullauto_medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/fullauto_medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_far_optics2.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_far_optics2.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_close_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_close_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_far_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_far_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/player.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/player.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/close.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/close.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/short.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/short.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/far.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/far.SilencedSound'.

The sound is gone, sometimes just for the weapon, sometimes I have no sound at all anymore (depends how big the mission is), and the game feels sluggish.

I know I shouldn't report issues when I have addons running, BUT those addons made no problem up until now (and not a single bit has been changed in the addons), obviously the latest dev build update broke ALL of them. So I'm really wondering what has changed, and if there is a chance to get this fixed.

I'm seeing similar problems to Brainbug, the weapon sounds from my addons are missing in the dev branch. When I switched back to stable everything was back, but going back to dev branch again took the weapon sounds away from addons I haven't had any problems with before. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I'm seeing similar problems to Brainbug, the weapon sounds from my addons are missing in the dev branch. When I switched back to stable everything was back, but going back to dev branch again took the weapon sounds away from addons I haven't had any problems with before. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Check this post out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179308-Weapon-sounds-affected-by-suppressors-change-in-1-23

ahh ok, thanks for the heads-up, that thread slipped my attention. So I'm glad this is not a bug but a purposely made change with also a "fix" for the addons. So I'll only have to wait for an update (or make the changes by myself). :yay:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19366

camera zooms out much to far, so you can´t really read the dashboard in fast cars.

and also affects in jets, so you can´t read the hud or MFD anymore.

it should autozoom at all! should really be disabled!

please DEV´s , disabled it.

edit:

it would be better to have this as an manual option, so if people want that wide field of view thes can do it with the zoom-key, otherwise people can look at the dashbord, or mfd without zooming in.

also for the trackir users its more natural when you dont have such a high FOV.

Edited by themaster303

I'm getting a bunch of serious sound errors when I load the game with the same addons that worked flawlessly a few days ago, this is a small excerpt from the rpt (it concerns all weapon addons):

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/C1987_MP7_base/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_far_optics2.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/single_far_optics2.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/fullauto_medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_bizon/fullauto_medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/FullAuto.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/FullAuto.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/fullauto_medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/fullauto_medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_far_optics2.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_mas_hk417_m203c/single_far_optics2.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/Single.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/Single.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_close_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_close_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_medium_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_medium_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_far_optics1.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_mas_svd/single_far_optics1.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/player.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/player.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/close.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/close.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/short.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/short.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/medium.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/medium.SilencedSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/far.StandardSound'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M256_m1/far.SilencedSound'.

The sound is gone, sometimes just for the weapon, sometimes I have no sound at all anymore (depends how big the mission is), and the game feels sluggish.

I know I shouldn't report issues when I have addons running, BUT those addons made no problem up until now (and not a single bit has been changed in the addons), obviously the latest dev build update broke ALL of them. So I'm really wondering what has changed, and if there is a chance to get this fixed.

Confirmed. Mods like: HLC M60E4 and others weapons mods does not have fire sounds. Revert to stable branch gives weapon sounds back.

Oh god it's way better !

I'm using it with trackir and crosshairs disabled, it feels way more immersive, if BIS don't want to make their game more realistic, please make it a full mod

Confirmed. Mods like: HLC M60E4 and others weapons mods does not have fire sounds. Revert to stable branch gives weapon sounds back.

That will only work until the next stable branch update. Ideally, all sound modders need to be made aware of this change and change their mods accordingly, otherwise they will break in 1.24.

The Campaign mission Survive: Radio Silence is broken in Dev. and halts campaign progression.

I can confirm, the mission is broken.

The Campaign mission Survive: Radio Silence is broken in Dev.

We are aware of it, thanks for reporting. There is a problem with AssignAsCargo command due to some engine changes. Fix is on the way.

Before A3 I used 100% free floating zone. Inside the zone the weapons were fast/fluent and when I moved the mouse more the body started to turn with a slower feeling. For me that system was very intuitive and good. As a TrackIr user in A3 I have to choose either free float or trackir as the two together are bugged. So I'm not really playing at all...

* Optimized aiming precision states for adjusted stances. Since they do not have appropriate turning animation stances configured their base precision must be higher than default stance, for else they will posses unreasonable advantage over default stances.

it's a bad idea to have a parameter called "precision" if it's actually "imprecision" :-) People will get confused.

Here I record a very visible when shooting from a position that is a pylon or post where the shots are held directly by this object bug. It may happen that the firing line is not focused properly or that these objects directly block the shot.

EDIT: I miss comment that this is reproduced in the latest dev version today, but certainly in the 1.22 branch also this error. Please someone confirm this error and publish in Feedback Tracker

I tried shooting behind trees and lampposts and signposts from these objects and the shooting appears to work well. It seems that they are just that kind of pylons blocking the shots.

Edited by Metralla

Woho. I just noticed the new radio protocol on the devbranch. Cool stuff :)

Have to say my experience with ARMA as a content creator has been substantially more pleasant than it otherwise would be because of the constant communication and community interaction you guys provide. :yay: Liking the recent changes on dev branch.

Noticed a fairly substantial bug (in terms of it being a commonly used basic mechanic which isn't working as expected, not as in game breaking) earlier today. Hoping to get some loving for this one as it's way more useful than it might first seem - especially from a scripting perspective.

Woho. I just noticed the new radio protocol on the devbranch. Cool stuff :)

What's changed? I don't notice anything different. EDIT: Oh actually, are you talking about the new voice added a few days ago? I thought you were referring to the new post-processing effect.

Yes, the new voice. You will recognize the voice actor from older Arma games :)

"Attempt to fix several rag-doll issues by decreasing the magnitude of hit forces applied and simultaneous increase of mass for bones to prevent them from flinching wildly"

No more spazzin' out ragdolls? Nice.

yeah, new fatigue(slowing down) is back ^^. Awesome

I like how the weapon sway seems connected with the audible breathing. Not sure if this is intentional or not from the devs, but nice work anyway :D

Edit: Experimented some more with it. It does not always seem connected, only at certain levels of fatigue.

Edited by Brisse