I saw a similiar report yesterday and though it was sound travel time but then i experienced it myself and there is some kind of delay, much longer than seems natural. No mods active.

Easy to confirm in the editor. Place a player and an enemy facing each other on the airfield, about 100m apart. Make yourself invincible and either kill the AI or just wait for him to reload. You'll hear his last two or three shots. It seems to start at around 35m. If you stand that close and wait for him to reload, you hear his last 8 or 10 shots.

Hey devs! Hope you are reading this. Mk18 ABR with ARCO sight on latest devbranch and no mods. Zeroing is waaaaay off. Round's hit far to the right and lower than you expect.

This combination is used in one of the challenges, so it's fairly anoying. It pretty much breaks that challenge. CoF Orange 3.

I don't know when it happened, but steering wheel hand animations don't work now. They certainly did in Beta.

Works fine for me.

Works fine.Dev branch no mods.

Hey devs! Hope you are reading this. Mk18 ABR with ARCO sight on latest devbranch and no mods. Zeroing is waaaaay off. Round's hit far to the right and lower than you expect.

This combination is used in one of the challenges, so it's fairly anoying. It pretty much breaks that challenge. CoF Orange 3.

Hmmm, this would make sense as it's also the combination I've been using trying to pass 'Tipping Point' I was wondering why my shots just never seemed to land on the paratroops.

EDIT: Definitely confirmed,

http://imgbox.com/eEs6SEql

Edited by Electricleash
Additional

Hmmm, this would make sense as it's also the combination I've been using trying to pass 'Tipping Point' I was wondering why my shots just never seemed to land on the paratroops.

EDIT: Definitely confirmed,

http://imgbox.com/eEs6SEql

Thanks for confirming. I'm seing exactly the same thing you illustrated in that screenshot.

Thanks for confirming. I'm seing exactly the same thing you illustrated in that screenshot.

Can't confirm that.

I placed a soldier on a flat airfield with Mk18 and ARCO. Can't see any shot landing to the right at all but they do fall 50m short when shooting from prone at a target 800m away. It would be about 500m short if it was as bad as in the screenshot.

Sorry guys, I forgot I switched to stable just yesterday. :o

Edited by Greenfist

... Which seems broken to me.

At least i still see those ugly slomo jogging / crouching animations even with _unit enableFatigue false.

The slomo works fairly well on yourself in first person, since all you can see are legs moving slightly slower, however looking at other units or in third person it looks fairly dopey. I was hoping that a separate animation would have been perhaps a bit more appropriate.

Would be good to have an exhausted animation with hands on knees and breathing deeply ! Obviously not to be done in combat :)

That would really add to the immersion factor, compared to the slow mo, that rather takes away from it. :D

Would be good to have an exhausted animation with hands on knees and breathing deeply ! Obviously not to be done in combat :)

It would be good as special key on keyboard.

I've a problem, I can't launch any map since the update. I have an error message :

I hope it can be fixe ASAP :icon_sad:

EDIT : It happen only on Zeus missions

Replicated here, placing a zeus game master module causes that error message.

It would be good as special key on keyboard.

Or perhaps use it as a game mechanic/warning, such as if you run your character for too long that they wind up breathing too heavily, straining and require a moment to catch their breath.

You could push on and ignore this but at the expense of being slower until you reach a point in which you have no choice but to stop.

Adding it as a separate key would just be wasting a key that people would rarely use.

Edited by NodUnit

Whoa! I like how the aim is thrown off when the character needs to move his feet or body when turning around. Awesome :D

Firing effects are missing (no smoke, no backblast, no distant hit effect)

VR entities really shouldn't be wearing sunglasses :D