When in game and using a scope I always wondered what the triangle in the arco sight was for.When under 300 meters I think the bullets are supposed to hit there instead? I think this is what that ticket is asking for.

The changes in KA60 rockets flying to target after beeing locked on it are puzzling a bit. It makes the whole locking mechanism rather useless now. Sure they change the trajectory to hit a target but it's so small that they rarely hit it. Sure the way it was before was a bit too good, something in between would be nice.

New update is nice. Lamps and floodlights can now be destroyed, Agia Marina has its second half covered with lamps, distant tree lod was redone and doesn't look flat and 2D anymore, you can aim, move and reload at the same time. Nice

Need to fix that glaring problem with AI awareness though

^^ I'm sure it will come in timeTM.

I always look forward to seeing new posts from DnA ... and seeing waht goodies the guys have for us! Getting really excited about seeing the new content in beta for testing. It WILL be awesome.

New respawn system sounds interesting. Looking forward to hearing more about that.

They definitely did something with the trees. At distance they look great now (no longer that cartoonish look). Or it's just a placebo effect? :)

And the fact you can now destroy light sources is an extra. Although while testing I have noticed that the lamp posts with 3 lamps in Agia Marine requires you to destroy all three lamps for the light source to go away. It looks odd that you have the same lighting with only 1 light remaining :)

There are multiple control issues when playing the Helicopter-Showcase with the latest Dev.-Build v0.57.105093:

Click

:)

The issue mentioned under 1.) seems to be connected to:

Stardock Multiplicity-2

The issue disappears if Multiplicity-2 is un-loaded / closed.

:)

Oh yes, awesome! Nighttime is finally smooth again and thanks a lot for fixing the very bright LOD of the olive trees which made them look out of place and very 2D. Excellent changes! :)

When will aiming deadzone be fixed :( (I need it... very useful with TrackIR)

I guess its because of stereo samples but sound direction is lost when close to source.

ie. standing within 10m of a shooter you lose direction of firing sounds.:mad:

Also still has the annoying switch to pistol when picking up a rifle.

(Even more annoying when prone because when you switch to the rifle you go to crouch and back down)

...other than a few niggles....

LOVING IT!!!

Edited by EDcase

Have tons of freezes after letting game hang on Alt+Tab for the past 2 updates.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

This also has been happening for the last 2 dev updates every time i shut down the game normally

arma3.jpg

Very nice night time fps improvement. If you can squeeze just bit (5-10fps) more I'd be super happy. Now I can play even on ultra on foot. Flying I need to set dynamic lights on standard if flying over Agia Maria or fps would drop under 28. Great job!

+ nice toned new olive trees

+ destructible static lights by shooting

edit: had to disable the old sakulights, no displaced streetlambs and artificial coronas at all.

Edited by JumpingHubert

Don't like the new reloading mechanics when using scope or sights. Seems strange and pointless although looks a bit cool. Especially there is a "bug" when using scopes and reloading.

Edited by Byku

Some trees are still a little blocky. Also noticed that the quadruple spotlights are great, however, the orangey lamp outside some buildings flips LOD quite sharply.

I don't think dynamic shadows from other than the sun and moon won't come anytime soon ;)

No shadows from streetlights.

Up-vote here and pray for a miracle. (Seriously, it's going to take one.)

i jumped on the quadbike and had a complete freeze, that was my first impression of the new update :D

Cam anyone confirm that Support modules (helo transport and attack) are broken? They used to work just fine in a mission I have but since the latest update I don't get the option to call on these.