Let me ask again: can someone confirm that the support module does not work as of 2 recent updates? I used to have no problem calling support, but now I get no such option in the menu (0 then 8 gives me blank menu). The support module is organized as usual: avatar synched to support requester which is synched to support provider and that in turn synched to a helo.

This update has done something bad to the menus. Its causing me to crash constantly and I'm a little concerned about the effects on my audio hardware. I'm hearing a loud pop when navigating through menus when i click to make in input.

Turning music down appears to stop popping but crashing continues

My audio hardware is:

Soundblaster recon 3D 5.1

Tritton AX Pro + 5.1 headset system

Using SPDIF to connect for digital audio

I get the same but for me Arma freezes completely for what seems like 30 to 40 seconds the first time the audio pops, then it springs back into life again and the game in the background starts working again. If I then click on another assignment option, it pops and freezes again for what seems like a minute before I hear the pop again but the game remains unresponsive. Also during this second lockup its impossible to switch to any other application, the only thing I can get to function is the Task Manager. During the first freeze it is possible to swap to another application like Firefox for example and it works normally, but not so during the second freeze.

I also get a crash on exit, faulting module Xaudio2_6.dll, related perhaps?

Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
 Application Name:	arma3.exe
 Application Version:	0.57.105.210
 Application Timestamp:	51915f0e
 Fault Module Name:	XAudio2_6.dll
 Fault Module Version:	9.28.1886.0
 Fault Module Timestamp:	4b6b0791
 Exception Code:	c0000005
 Exception Offset:	000250ec
 OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
 Locale ID:	2057
 Additional Information 1:	0a9e
 Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
 Additional Information 3:	0a9e
 Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Edited by Andydigital

The Dta\product.bin was fixed on Development branch - profile locations are restored.

We are trying to find the exact cause of the Stratis world scene (audio) freeze right now.

I also get a crash on exit, faulting module Xaudio2_6.dll, related perhaps?

Faulting application name: arma3.exe, version: 0.57.105.210, time stamp: 0x51915f0e
Faulting module name: XAudio2_6.dll, version: 9.28.1886.0, time stamp: 0x4b6b0791
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000250ec
Faulting process id: 0x154c
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce5092459689a9
Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_6.dll
Report Id: 0bb140bc-bc88-11e2-ba60-14dae9104a3c

If your getting that... then help by adding in the Arma Feedback section

(0008126: When i close the game after playing i get this message after Arma 3 has crashed)

Regarding the audio 'pops' on menu, running through my USB stereo headset i don't get this issue but it does appear using speakers running off of my onboard 8 channel sound.

Creative HS-720 Headset

ASUS P8H61-MX R2.0 motherboard VIA VT1708S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC

Suggests it might be to do with surround sound?

If your getting that... then help by adding in the Arma Feedback section

(0008126: When i close the game after playing i get this message after Arma 3 has crashed)

Generally a "please" doesn't go amiss, but I have now added my own diagnostics to the tracker.

No change, still errors on exit.

I notice that if you don't actually load a mission and just go to the loading screen and exit again, then it exits without error.

Sorry Dude... BTW Still getting after todays update too :(
No change, still errors on exit.

I notice that if you don't actually load a mission and just go to the loading screen and exit again, then it exits without error.

Same with me still getting the error message on exit.

Coming from Alpha Lite straight to the Dev Branch I must say that it looks and feels almost as another game, the lighting is amazing. The games also seems to be running better\smoother despite the higher IQ. Kudos to that.

Recoil feels better (but not "perfect"), any changes on that?

But I noticed that a bright day with clouds messes with the HDR to a point almost like we had in A2, where either the ground becomes too dark or the sky too bright. Probably a matter of tweaking but it should be pointed out.

The new reload\move while ADS is nice, but makes no sense on optics and also should remain standard while running.

Few things that I picked while making a quick test but worth to mention.

Anyone else notice that the games lighting becomes extremely strange -almost Christmas-y, after your main player dies and you teamswitch?

entering a vehicle always results in a complete freeze, ctrl-alt-del is my saviour... so how do i play now?

entering a vehicle always results in a complete freeze, ctrl-alt-del is my saviour... so how do i play now?

What vehicle? I just did multiple fly arounds in MH/AH-9's and KA60's and the Minigun Speedboat, no freezing. Haven'd tried any land vehicles though.

What vehicle? I just did multiple fly arounds in MH/AH-9's and KA60's and the Minigun Speedboat, no freezing. Haven'd tried any land vehicles though.

any vehicle, i was told on one of the servers that the game now caches (or smth like that) files longer, and recommended me to wait, can take up to 5 min, and the game is unfrozen again %)

No problem here. Check the "integrety of game cache" on Steam. Right click on Arma, Properties, Local Files.

I get freezing as well. It lasts for a few minutes sometimes.. just a hang up, and then it starts rolling on just fine... pretty awkward. Btw, I verify file integrity almost daily.. And expecially after an update.. Sometimes Steam doesnt update properly..

First of all, sorry for my english.

With New DEV build. [0.57.105210]

I found some bugs didn't fixed yet(or only for me!)

1. AH-9 got worng axis with minigun with first person view

- In pilot seat, Press Ctrl key with moving your mouse left. then switch to freelook mode. when you see minigum while firing, It rolls with wrong axis.

Fourtunatley, It doesn't make any problem but weired looking. And with 3rd person view It rolls perfectly with right axis.

2. Gatling in KA-60 is too loud.

- simple. Get in to KA-60 then fire. you can't hear any sound except noisy gatling. Even someone yelling at you.

I checked my audio volume but It doesn't helped.

So, here is my question.:confused:

Is anyone got same problem with those things?

or only for me? (Like corrupted files, Sound system)

Can any one help?

Added.

Try this when you free.

Is this bug too?

With [bigWinow house] In Agia Marina, Can't see enemy & some object from distance through window.

Ok. sorry for my english again.

So here some Pictures.

1. Check this map, 2 rifle man are there.

http://blog.naver.com/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fblogfiles.naver.net%2F20130515_284%2Fhopesomeday_136854870621635gaS_JPEG%2F1.jpg

2. Ofcourse they can see each other with no obstacles.

http://blog.naver.com/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fblogfiles.naver.net%2F20130515_195%2Fhopesomeday_1368548706300nvhsR_JPEG%2F2.jpg

3. But through window , now a man who in the [bigwindow house] can't see enemy and buidings too

http://blog.naver.com/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fblogfiles.naver.net%2F20130515_251%2Fhopesomeday_1368548706439za5jT_JPEG%2F3.jpg

4. Even crack the window, nothings chaged.

http://blog.naver.com/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fblogfiles.naver.net%2F20130515_40%2Fhopesomeday_13685487065197W2ua_JPEG%2F4.jpg

5. But, enemy can see you throgh window.

http://blog.naver.com/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fblogfiles.naver.net%2F20130515_48%2Fhopesomeday_1368548706674O4lne_JPEG%2F5.jpg

It can be a serious problem when you at that place.

Enemy can kills you even you don't know where he is.

Only way to can see though that window is = Go close to window as you can, then take a look(It can help enemy to find you. Don't do that.)

And it's only happend with that bigwindow.(not half one either small one)

when you in PVP or whatever server.

don't get in that house. seriously!:(

Edited by charlie-k

@charlie-k

No, you're not the only one experiencing those problems. Everything you've listed has been reported on the bug tracker.

@MadDogX

How about second one?

About Bigwindows issue.

I'm not good at english.

so I can't find any tracker to vote.

yeah, I know. my bad:(

I've had some issues with sounds - alot of issues with sounds. Sorry if this has already been posted.

- cannot hear any noise when using silencers on any gun (that includes default guns, with mods uninstalled)

- some modded guns will not shoot. period.

- many modded weapons are completely broken now

- can't hear enemy weapon sounds (there's no pattern to this and it happens at random, also happens with all mods removed)

Thank you for links!:yay:

You' ve found answers :)

You' ve found answers :)

yeah, I found exactly same issues there.

Thank you for helping me.

Blood hit and fire dust effects tweaked

What exactly do they mean by "fire dust effects"?