No, it's just part of mod I'm working on - the picture was some code gone wrong, but I thought it was funny so took a picture.

I think what the "features" for Static weapons were is something to do with .rpt output - DNA answered here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-(dev-branch)&p=2786035&viewfull=1#post2786035

Not sure what that Twitter picture is all about - maybe they do have a static weapon positioning module or something. Hard to tell as development roadmap is hardly shared with userbase on forums.

No, it's just part of mod I'm working on - the picture was some code gone wrong, but I thought it was funny so took a picture.

I think what the "features" for Static weapons were is something to do with .rpt output - DNA answered here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-(dev-branch)&p=2786035&viewfull=1#post2786035

Not sure what that Twitter picture is all about - maybe they do have a static weapon positioning module or something. Hard to tell as development roadmap is hardly shared with userbase on forums.

:-/ but thanks :-)

"Fixed: Proper compartments for FFV positions in all trucks"

Anyone know what this is?

Cheers

Cheers

Not sure.

I checked today however, when your rifle is lowered you still can't look around without ALT looking,

additionally view is skewed or angled a bit on trucks Tempest, and nato truck.

KbTell have been broken for civilian units now for near 3 months. Any chances to get that bug worked? Had much superb voices recorded for civs in WLA by volunteered actors, but those immersion rising recordings have been now silent making me a sad panda: :(

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19878

Even included a simple repro-mission. Am I the only one using custom voices for civs? Is there any speaking civs in official campaign? Some other method to use than kbtell (that would also play lip-files since say3d dosent do that in A3)?

Say3d play the voice, but no lip. KbTell the lip but not voice.

Edited by SaOk

Cheers

Long story short: You were able to move from rearmost position in HEMTT, Zamak and Tempest directly into the drivers position, which is kind of strange given the distance and separated back part from the front. It is properly no longer possible, more changes inbounce tomorrow :icon_twisted:

Downdraft on the heli does not kick up as much water spray as the regular branch when flying low and fast over it. Was not going to bother posting as more important things , but noticed grass downdraft has been adjusted.

KbTell have been broken for civilian units now for near 3 months.

kbTell is also not working in MP when the speaker is a client. Even when using BIS_fnc_MP.

Yeah I have heard at least a few other people say KbTell is broken, I haven't used it myself but clearly its "confirmed" by players broken for a while now, hopefully someone can dig up the feedback tracker link so we can vote on it? If you want it to get fixed hopefully that would help bring it to their attention.

Downdraft on the heli does not kick up as much water spray as the regular branch when flying low and fast over it. Was not going to bother posting as more important things , but noticed grass downdraft has been adjusted.

I agree, and it's not just water as grass. A lot of plants and brush, even trees don't have proper movement when a helicopter flys low over them. In fact, they seem virtually in effected by wind d any helicopters.

Don't know if this already is a known bug but here we go:

Place MH-9 on ground with player as pilot and AI copilot in editor.

Preview the mission and when it starts, get out of the helicopter. Now order the AI copilot to disembark and watch him get stuck in the landing skid of the helicopter.

Today there was an update what is added /fixed?

Hopefully the DLC helos!

Downloading at the moment, 361 mb seems pretty huge for a devbranch update.

Hopefully the DLC helos!

Downloading at the moment, 361 mb seems pretty huge for a devbranch update.

Not quite yet, give it at least another week. The large size may just be caused by a lot of add-ons receiving small changes. Theoretically this should still be small due to delta-patching, but we tend to confuse the Steam servers ;)

Added: Support to map up to 32 buttons for one controller

Yes! Thank you. It's really been bothering me that I only could use half of the buttons and switches on my HOTAS Cougar. I hope I can use all of them now.

Added: Support to map up to 32 buttons for one controller

Yeah! Keep up the great work guys. This is going to be very helpful!

I was wondering, is there a way to calculate a point on a given rope as a parameter of its length? For example, I'd like to have a point on the rope 50% down its length. I am thinking zip lines and fast roping here.

(Edit: If this isn't possible, is it worth adding a ticket for that with a feature requrest?)

Don't know if this is a know bug, but I noticed that healing sounds are looped endlessly, if you heal completely on an ambulance. Does not happen with first aid kit healing, and the sound stops when you enter a vehicle, but continues to loop after you get out. That may not be obvious in vanilla version because of the faint noise there, but if you use a sound mod (e.g. JSRS), the noise is more audible and thus quite annoying. The mod has nothing to do with the bug however, it is also the case with the unmodded vanilla A3, if you listen closely. Easy to reproduce: put down a rifleman with 50% health as player and any ambulance vehicle in the editor and try to heal yourself. Anyone able to comment on this?

Don't know if this is a know bug, but I noticed that healing sounds are looped endlessly, if you heal completely on an ambulance. Does not happen with first aid kit healing, and the sound stops when you enter a vehicle, but continues to loop after you get out. That may not be obvious in vanilla version because of the faint noise there, but if you use a sound mod (e.g. JSRS), the noise is more audible and thus quite annoying. The mod has nothing to do with the bug however, it is also the case with the unmodded vanilla A3, if you listen closely. Easy to reproduce: put down a rifleman with 50% health as player and any ambulance vehicle in the editor and try to heal yourself. Anyone able to comment on this?

You mean Zamak Medical? No ambulance is currently on the Vanilla Arma 3. But yeah, I get what your saying with the sound loop.

Could be related to the fact that the A-164's cannon sound still gets stuck on occasionally (despite the fact that this bug has been around ever since the last episode of the campaign came out).

Could be related to the fact that the A-164's cannon sound still gets stuck on occasionally (despite the fact that this bug has been around ever since the last episode of the campaign came out).

I find it strange, as it happens with a lot of things, and I thought it would be patched eventually, but maybe no one knows enough about. Here is my insight. Since Arma 3's release, my squad mainly plays Wasteland, and this is where they occur the most often. Helicopter sounds get stuck in one ear, even though the helicopter is long gone. Same with fire sounds from destroyed vehicles. It really makes a bad impression on gameplay because it distracts you from everything, as sound is ashore part of a game mode such a wasteland. It's sort of the same situation with the Wipeout, as it's gun sound constantly stays active even though the plane has passed, and is no longer firing it's cannon.