Isn't sprinting also on Left Shift by default? If so, won't that cause problems, or is holding breath disabled while sprinting?

Isn't sprinting also on Left Shift by default? If so, won't that cause problems, or is holding breath disabled while sprinting?

no it won´t. i have configured it like this for a year now ;) its more stable to hit the shift key than pressing multible keys on the mouse.

so i am pleased to have it as standart.

raven vest?

Yes. (To clarify, the camo selections are named camo1 and camo2.)

no it won´t. i have configured it like this for a year now ;) its more stable to hit the shift key than pressing multible keys on the mouse.

so i am pleased to have it as standart.

Okay. I was just curious, because I have Left Shift bound as "walk", but I also have both "hold breath" and "walk" bound to my OEM key (the one between Left Shift and Y/Z), so that I can use it both for holding breath while stationary and walking while holding breath (which does improve aiming stability).

Since walking and holding breath both work at the same time, I thought the same might be the case for sprinting. :)

In Arma 2 you could hold your breath at any time. In A3 only while aiming down sights. That's why I separated them to different keys so I could keep my eyes zoomed in while just walking around.

Yes. (To clarify, the camo selections are named camo1 and camo2.)

Where is the vest located? I keep looking for the _co for it but I can't seem to find it. Unless it's using one that is being used by another. Like the chest rig/ vest/armor. The ones that use only part of a paa. If anyone knows what I mean.

Where is the vest located? I keep looking for the _co for it but I can't seem to find it. Unless it's using one that is being used by another. Like the chest rig/ vest/armor. The ones that use only part of a paa. If anyone knows what I mean.

2014-09-26_00001.jpg

one word and fantastic addition thanks Locklear!!!

victim this is the code

class V_TacVestIR_blk: Vest_NoCamo_Base
   {
       class ItemInfo;
   };
   class Raven_harn_opf : V_TacVestIR_blk //inherits from stock asset game
       scope = 2;
       author = "Zukov";
       displayName = "Raven Harn Opf";
       picture = "\A3\characters_f\Data\UI\icon_V_TacVestIR_blk_CA.paa";
       model = "\A3\Characters_F_Beta\INDEP\equip_ir_vest01";
       hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo1","Camo2"};
       hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\A3\Characters_F\OPFOR\data\clothing_co.paa","\A3\Characters_F\OPFOR\Data\tech_co.paa"};

class ItemInfo : ItemInfo
       {
           uniformModel = "\A3\Characters_F_Beta\INDEP\equip_ir_vest01";
           containerClass = "Supply100";
           mass = 50;
           armor = 5*0.5;
           passThrough = 0.7;
           hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo1","Camo2"};
       };
   };

Edited by Zukov

Can someone steer me in the right direction? I'm looking for the discussion related to the Arma launcher, talk about this has slowed down and this is a feature that could really change the game for the better. (ability for mods to be auto downloaded and installed).

I cannot see addon units in Zeus interface. Can someone confirm that?

Model:

A3\Characters_F_Beta\INDEP\equip_ir_vest01

Textures:

a3\characters_f\opfor\data\clothing_rus_co.tga

a3\characters_f\opfor\data\tech_rus_co.tga

Request for adding the camo selections came from this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183583-Raven-Vest-_co-paa-location.

What is the difference between sound SFX and sample?

The difference is mostly that different developers have written the changelog entries ;) I suppose you could say 'samples' refers to the sound source files (wav, wss, ogg, etc.), and SFX also takes into account the playback configuration of that sample (volume, pitch, etc.).

if will be fixed the shadow textures on assassin helmet, the csat faction would be completely revamped ;)

2014-09-26_00002.jpg

Model:

A3\Characters_F_Beta\INDEP\equip_ir_vest01

Textures:

a3\characters_f\opfor\data\clothing_rus_co.tga

a3\characters_f\opfor\data\tech_rus_co.tga

Request for adding the camo selections came from this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183583-Raven-Vest-_co-paa-location.

Thanks for the reply and zukov. But I must have confused. I thought that the whole reply would get quoted. My question quoted a reply to someone asking about the "Raven Vest". Locklear answered, so my question was a follow up to his response. I asked where the texture ("_co") for the raven vest because I could not find it. That was my question.

The rest was me saying that maybe I missed it because it shared a texture with something else. Similar to the Vest/Harness that is in the opfor clothing. I can give a AAF unit a "V_HarnessO_brn" and the texture for the harness is on the OPFOR clothing. It does not have a separate texture .paa. I just threw that in the end of my question without going into detail cause it wasn't important. But it seems that's the only thing that caught the eyes.

Thanks

AI wont get in as Cargo in different Vehicles?

Fixed: An issue where AI would sometimes refuse to enter a cargo position in a vehicle

After this fix, i have this bug. :(

Edited by V-zwo_Null

I cannot see addon units in Zeus interface. Can someone confirm that?
The units addon must be correctly configured (with the units being in a units[]= array inside the CfgPatches class of the units config) in order for them to appear in Zeus.

Did I miss a post regarding Saving within the Editor? Export to MP Missions now asks me for an email address etc? Its almost as if the export or send via email tab has been duplicated on the export to MP missions tab. Can anyone confirm this as a known issue?

Regards

Anyone else lost all campaign progress since with Dev branch? No mods.

Thanks

AI wont get in as Cargo in different Vehicles?

After this fix, i have this bug. :(

Same here. I almost finished my second play through of the campaign but yesterday I found my progress was reset. I started from the beginning and Adams could not get into the truck at Camp Rogain.

Anyone else lost all campaign progress since with Dev branch? No mods.

Don't know about that, but my buddy was getting campaign-related error messages.

Also, the loading screen / desync bug is back. It was gone during the last week or so but now it's back in full force.

Same here. I almost finished my second play through of the campaign but yesterday I found my progress was reset. I started from the beginning and Adams could not get into the truck at Camp Rogain.

I assume it's related to the FFV implementation, but in my editor missions I'm unable to order all of my squad into vehicles such as the Oshkosh - they will only enter the driver and gunner positions.

Same deal here. I've tried to get AI to fully board the HEMMT and the MH6 to no avail.

There is a problem with AssignAsCargo. It has been fixed in singleplayer, however multiplayer is still under investigation (read: still broken).

Can someone steer me in the right direction? I'm looking for the discussion related to the Arma launcher, talk about this has slowed down and this is a feature that could really change the game for the better. (ability for mods to be auto downloaded and installed).

Hi there, the discussion is either here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179553-BIS-New-Game-Launcher or you can contact me directly on mail gekon[at]bistudio.com. We are working on mods for Workshop already, but suggestions are always welcome in the taskforce Launcher :)

Edited by Gekon

Hi all First of all want to thank BIS for opening up for feedback from the community as much as they do here. Though I am a bit puzzled by the persistance of some very obvious and seemingly easy to fix bugs in the game at the moment.

Just to give one example is the bug of low-LOD-level fences in thermal views (Ticket here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19730). It really makes it feel like you are playing some amature hobby project while it appears it could be fixed by a simple texture replacement of value tweaking (Forgive me if I'm wrong here). Can we expect a fix for this in the near future? And will BIS keep working on obvious issues with already ingame content or only focus on new content and performance improvements? (Which is appreciated as well).