consider that VON in games generally is "buggy" which can lead to cutting off and volume problems (not an arma specific problem at all). the cause of that is also not always only VON itself. there are many variables. shitty mics, people being too far from their mics, people mumbling in general, people sending a low signal because their mic isn't properly configged in windows control panel etc....

VON worked as intended til an update broke it several months ago.

Now since it works sometimes for some people, it may well be a config conflict.

Playing 'koth', there's a settings option to turn off ambient sounds --this seems to fix von, tho need to test it more to be sure.

Main cannon of all Tanks (usual ammo against other vehicles, mean not HE ammo) are close to useless against soldiers. Even when the 120mm Shell hits ground/wall/whatever ~ 1meter next to an AI , this AI doesnt give a poo poo^^ and walks away like it would be nothing. I bet this AI simply walks into Mordor.

Will be a there a fix for that?

APFSDS-T is basically just a dart and there's no explosives in it, anything but a direct hit against a soldier should not inflict damage to it, not counting the debris and sabot because those aren't properly simulated in Arma.

VON worked as intended til an update broke it several months ago.

yea. i agree. was just trying to make the point that it's just broken and doesn't need redesigning.

APFSDS-T is basically just a dart and there's no explosives in it, anything but a direct hit against a soldier should not inflict damage to it, not counting the debris and sabot because those aren't properly simulated in Arma.

Thanks for clarification. Thank you :)

Those with VON concerns please vote it up as the devs only respond to votes from the community to allow them to work on the more vocal of those who want the rabbits models in such a way its cuter, louder you shout and in numbers the more focus. (nothing against rabbits my wife swears by them) :|

Im not sure about exact date, knowing BI it could be delayed, but next one is gonna be firing from vehicles.

Also in game in arma 3 there is a news feed it said "update incoming" so check the arma 3 site.

two people cannot simultaneously occupy one drone i.e. one in the pilots seat, and one in the gunners seat. reference the predator drone and the darter.

Will those audio related changes in the Helicopter DLC or later? Those what i am most waiting after firing from vehicles.

Some audio-related updates coming soon: Sling Loading SFX, stereo-mix interior SFX for helicopters (other vehicles being done later) and more helicopter SFX improvements (landing, wind, G-forces, etc.).

Quick Video Preview of AI soldiers shooting from Little Bird benches:-)

Quick Video Preview of AI soldiers shooting from Little Bird benches:-)

Pretty freaking epic feature.

So far I could shoot only from Littlebird and Offroad. Will there be other vehicles added later on ?

Love the new littlebird sounds, however some helo sounds seembroken

is that unbearable heavy camera shaking in helos a new feature or a bug ?

i am shure its to be like that. because of high flight speeds you get shacking around.

If you go over 180km/h in any helicopter in a3 - you will get that heavy shaking but in real life you wouldnt get that shaking , it should be only in very high speeds tho