Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

i have no interesst on this dlc - and bevor i maby buy this - i will a fix from the last dlc -

secont channel for waorrir aps thermal sight.

fix the over HE ammuniton

Fix Driving sound

maingun muzzleflash bug

no copilot seat in merlin

no aviable pilot slot in merlin in editor.

im very angry of bis - when you think testing your stuff bevor relaise it ??

:protest::protest:

over 3/4 of the community will arma2 units on AO level and not new DLC

bring it on one level and make it as a dlc patch i will buy

I'm not sure if this post is a joke or not...

i have no interesst on this dlc - and bevor i maby buy this - i will a fix from the last dlc -

secont channel for waorrir aps thermal sight.

fix the over HE ammuniton

Fix Driving sound

maingun muzzleflash bug

no copilot seat in merlin

no aviable pilot slot in merlin in editor.

im very angry of bis - when you think testing your stuff bevor relaise it ??

:protest::protest:

over 3/4 of the community will arma2 units on AO level and not new DLC

bring it on one level and make it as a dlc patch i will buy

Are you trollan, or you actually can't speak english? :confused::confused: I'm confused. Also, the Merlin has a copilot seat, except it's used for cargo.

i play with the last beta and have all other patches.

the gunner in warrior has not the thermal channel vor green black !

he has only one channel - green white.

muzzleflash on maingun i have the same as ralaise - maingun muzzleflash is on koaxial mg not on main gun .

can you make a copilot in the merlin ? i cant - play and test he has no slot for a copilot !

when you not play - then shut up

i have a new install of only arma2 and ao and win764 not more no addons or others.

just to understood Your words

1. the gunner in warrior is missing from his thermal imaging the Green-Black (has only Green-White) ?

2. the muzzleflash on warriors' main gun is same as on coaxial gun ?

3. not bug - copilots are always as 1st cargo position (in all transport copters)

1. the gunner in warrior is missing from his thermal imaging the Green-Black (has only Green-White) ?

2. the muzzleflash on warriors' main gun is same as on coaxial gun ?

3. not bug - copilots are always as 1st cargo position (in all transport copters)

1. yes in warrior gunner theres only Green-white and not the black one

2. he means this bug http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14669

3. true - not a bug

Yes, but the 1st cargo position is not in the cockpit on the Merlin, meaning the co-pilot is sat in the back.

No I said I have Combined Ops on discs. Its mainly about trust and I dont so much like downloaded content because of reasons like unsecure downloads and giving money for virtual items and I just like knowing I have the content in my possesion.

A possible solution to your dilemma.

1. Buy the DLC's from Sprocket.

2. Download the file/s to your HDD.

3. Check your e-mail for license key/s.

4. Save or export e-mail/s to a textfile.

5. Burn all above to a CD-ROM/DVD.

It may not be as flashy to look at as a old hardcopy but the functionality will be the same after installation.

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

the A2: PMC is ready and functional on the STEAM already ... :cool:

Really? Do you have a link then to the PMC page on Steam? I have searched and can't find it.

Has it been confirmed that the PLC only get one new aircraft?

Edited by Sky999

Really? Do you have a link then to the PMC page on Steam? I have searched and can't find it.

Because of the Valve Time.

to understood more i suggest You google up "Valve time"

Ok, so PMC is not on Steam yet. I just though it was since Dwarden said it is "ready and functional". Apparently, it is not.

Because of the Valve Time.

Pretty sure it's just Bohemia, Valve time is delaying stuff that's slated for release, but PMC isn't even on there.

And I'm pretty sure that BIS can not just put up new pages on Steam, that most probably has to be done by Valve. So, if BIS has delivered their material it could very well be a delay by Valve in approving and activating the page so that everyone can access it.

Pre-ordered via Sprocket. I thought they'd let me pre-load it and send the product key on release date but found out pre-load isn't an option :( Oh well, it only takes three halves of an hour to download it with my slow internet :)

Big day tomorow guys.....and I still fully dont understand what im gonna get for my money....

Indeed, it does seem pretty vague at the moment compared to BAF. There's an island of unknown size, a campaign by Gaia, a handful of units, some SUVs, a KA-60, AA12 shotgun, and some cancelled prototype guns that no one wants... ;)

Then there's 1.56 lurking out there with in game video playback and shotgun ballistics.

campaign I definately want. Doesnt seem to be that much new content in terms of items/vehicles etc. So the campaign and the island best be good to compensate.

and some cancelled prototype guns that no one wants..

oh hai i recently ordrd 10 x XM8s 4 my preyevate collxn. thus ur argumnt is invalidateding.

also i matter v. much so that rendrs ur comeback invalidated.

Big day tomorow guys.....and I still fully dont understand what im gonna get for my money....

true. but looking forward to release after the delay anyway!

Yeah tomorrow is the day!

Well do we have fortune to get it 00:00 :yay: or we have to wait tomorrow evening sth? :rolleyes:

Then there's 1.56 lurking out there with in game video playback and shotgun ballistics.

I hope BIS adds some Masterkey weapons to the fray (and I wish they would update the ArmA II weapons to OA in CO, that would be pretty cool)

I hope BIS adds some Masterkey weapons to the fray

Is that the door breaching shotgun? How often do you breach doors in Arma, considering that the game is not very good with CQB? It sounds really unnecessary to add such a weapon to the game.

Yeah tomorrow is the day!

Well do we have fortune to get it 00:00 :yay: or we have to wait tomorrow evening sth? :rolleyes:

Yeah, i wonder too... can anyone give a time where we can download the DLC?

Something like the Steam counter would be a good addition for Sprocket.

Wouldnt mind trying out a bit of the new stuff before going to bed as i have to wait quite a bit before i can play the next day as it will be a long workday.

KAC Masterkey or M26 MASS doesn't really fit the bill as a breaching device since the game has no means of implementing that (you can't attach a "hit" EH to a door i.e., nor can you normally lock doors). However, if implemented rest assured we would find some use for it :) Especially if given other ammo types as well, such as buckshot for close combat or rubber bullets for non lethal applications. Opens up some tactical plays we haven't really had much of before (catch alive).