Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

The BAF setup shows up when you choose a direct download (not recommended). What happens when you use the sprocket app (which is the recommended approach)?

I'm at the office right now and can't check it from here.

-----edit------

Never mind - I see the posts above that went up while I was typing my original message.

Looks like Sprocket messed up and posted the wrong links. Unless there's still someone minding the store looks like we're gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning. p00. :(

Edited by KaBoNG

Oh BIS... :o

So again confusion, so should we download the BAF installer again as my PMC download also points to this file or is that a mistake?

The BAF setup shows up when you choose a direct download (not recommended). What happens when you use the sprocket app (which is the recommended approach)?

I'm at the office right now and can't check it from here.

Using sprocket loader it tells you, if you got BAF downloaded at least, that it's already downloaded.

well you lot can go to bed...nothing to see here... Just another whoops... sorry but we stuffed up!!

Myke;1799741']LMAO...now the download link of PMC in my Sprocket account tries to download BAF....:D

Same here. No joy on PMC linkz yet.

Using sprocket loader it tells you, if you got BAF downloaded at least, that it's already downloaded.

So I need to wait one more hour...=P

I can only imagine how slow will be everyone downloading at same time..

=D

_neo_

Myke;1799756']Lads' date=' it links to BAF, that's why it says you already have it.[/quote']

Indeed. The BAFsetup.exe on manual download option gave me a clue... ;)

The joy of being a part of this community, if it would have worked right away it would have been suspicious :D

Guess no PMC test before sleep.

:rolleyes:

Good night, guys :ftvsmilie2:

Odds are this will get fixed in a couple minutes, since someone stayed up to flick that switch.

im sorry but i must laugh at people who downlaod a file called BAF when theyre looking for the PMC, which isnt out yet!

stop complaining at BIS for confussion, you downloaded the wrong file!

The joy of being a part of this community, if it would have worked right away it would have been suspicious :D

This is true... suspecting that BIS has been taken over by some Ubuntu wielding thugs...

im sorry but i must laugh at people who downlaod a file called BAF when theyre looking for the PMC, which isnt out yet!

stop complaining at BIS for confussion, you downloaded the wrong file!

How is it people's fault if the PMC installer downloads a BAF file. :D

Downloader is attempting to download a 5.9GB BAFSetup.exe, then fails with Product not found. The direct download actually is a PHP error file

Warning: fopen(/home/pureftp/SPROCKET2ARMA2PMCENG1/BAFsetup.exe): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...

Going to sleep, hope it's fixed in the morning. Have a good night :)

Myke;1799767']YAY...Downloading: PMCsetup.exe :yay:

there is always one....:rolleyes:

there is always one....:rolleyes:

I guess the sprocket server admins fears a DDoS right now :D

Myke;1799774']I guess the sprocket server admins fears a DDoS right now :D

I think the admin is asleep...thinking that his batch file will run without a hitch.... Something the Titanic Captain would of felt at the start of the Voyage

Going to sleep, hope it's fixed in the morning. Have a good night :)

I second this. I was hoping to let it download during the night, but I can manage with sparing an hour or two in the morning.

where from? i still only get BAFinstaller :confused:

Sarcasm does not come across to well in text....:j: