Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

Is that the door breaching shotgun? How often do you breach doors in Arma, considering that the game is not very good with CQB? It sounds really unnecessary to add such a weapon to the game.

If shotgun ballistics make sense in the game, an underbarrel shotgun makes sense too. I would rather take that along than a shotgun like the M1014.

Indeed, it does seem pretty vague at the moment compared to BAF. There's an island of unknown size, a campaign by Gaia, a handful of units, some SUVs, a KA-60, AA12 shotgun, and some cancelled prototype guns that no one wants... ;)

I don't want the XM-8's :confused: I could have sworn I did just a minute ago . Thanks for clearing that up :rolleyes: .

But yeah here's to the DLC release tomorrow ! May it bring lot's of gold into the BIS coffers

Indeed, it does seem pretty vague at the moment compared to BAF. There's an island of unknown size, a campaign by Gaia, a handful of units, some SUVs, a KA-60, AA12 shotgun, and some cancelled prototype guns that no one wants... ;)

Then there's 1.56 lurking out there with in game video playback and shotgun ballistics.

I know you're only being sarcastic... but I actually look so much more forward to this than I did BAF. I couldn't have cared less about BAF, but it was obviously worth $10.

I may be the only one who looks forward to the XM8. Bring on the PMC! :)

However, if implemented rest assured we would find some use for it :) Especially if given other ammo types as well, such as buckshot for close combat or rubber bullets for non lethal applications. Opens up some tactical plays we haven't really had much of before (catch alive).

Or maybe it will possible to simulate more large ammo pieces of different types (automatic cannon shells, FRAG gun and howitzer shells etc.).

So will I be able to pick this up the second it turns 12:00am on the 30th? Is it going to be released the 30th where I am or where BIS is? I know it's only a few hour difference but I've got a long day tomorrow and probably won't get to play...would be nice if I could try it out tonight for a bit :D

Not for steam users, there's still no page up yet where you can either pre-order of buy it upon release!! :(

but I actually look so much more forward to this than I did BAF. I couldn't have cared less about BAF, but it was obviously worth $10.

I'm the opposite.. I actually looked forward to BAF than I do this thing, I couldn't care less about it, but it's cheap and I'm a supporter so I'll get it..

I dislike DLC's, i don't trust PayPal really.....still i bought BAF and also preordered PMC on Sprocket, paid by PayPal. :D

Never done this before and probably wont do it for any other company than BIS. I keep supporting them as much as i can.

There will always be moaners, even if you were handing them a crate of gold. People would complain about the weight. ;)

There will always be moaners, even if you were handing them a crate of gold. People would complain about the weight. ;)

Guess what, if ever BIS decides to release a ArmA 2 Gold Version containing A2, OA, BAF and PMC (and others if available at this time) on DVD, i'll be one of the first to buy it. Call me old style but i'll ever prefer discs instead of DLC. But i'm not moaning about DLC. :p

i pre-ordered the bundle, BAF + PMC i have the serial code for PMC but download link is not yet available, i do prefer a disk and i will most likely buy it again when disk becomes available to add to my disk library. BIS team truly deserve it, they're doing an excellent job :)

Have anyone heard what time the DLC is released tommorrow in sprocket? Hopefully 00:01 in czech time, which would be 01:01 here. Cant wait to play the new campaign. :)

i pre-ordered the bundle, BAF + PMC i have the serial code for PMC but download link is not yet available, i do prefer a disk and i will most likely buy it again when disk becomes available to add to my disk library. BIS team truly deserve it, they're doing an excellent job :)

I agree.

I just bought another CO/BAF/PMC combo (less than $40 for everything, since it's half price today) to give it to friend or family, whoever upgrades their cpu first. I'll be buying a couple more PMCs also tomorrow as a couple of my friends don't mess with online transactions. Sprocket is great and I appreciate that service too, never once had a problem with it.

If I remember correctly BAF became available later in the day on release day for me (12 PM CST or something like that). Hoping it's a little sooner this time... ;)

Let's hope that Sprocket has enough bandwidth tomorrow or we'll be downloading with 0.2kb/s altogether. :p

Preordered it.

Now the only thing that´s left to do is to wait til midnight, and then let it download overnight so I can awake to a (hopefully) pleasant surprise in the morning. :D

Where'd you find that??

It was a Facebook update.

I would pre-order it If I knew it would be out dead on 12:00am, but I can't see that happening.