Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

anyway, that chopper looks really excellent. no matter who made it. i hope it'll get released so that i can play around with the baby.

Hmmm he said he had a little PSP fun, maybe he just made it himself by retexturing Scorpio's Pavelow  rock.gif

He wrote UNRELEASED , scorpios pavelow is released .

For sure that´s my CH-53E Super Staillion as Wreck map Object. Moreover you can see the missing tex on the white spots. SEF_misc.pbo is missing there.

A Screenshot of my CH-53E Super Staillion (playable) and the wreck.

Screenshot

Well, whatever is the back story behind this , i must say this CH53 looks really great , better than the old beta from Scorpio that was unfortunately unfinished.

@Extraction: Wrong Thread ... but my scrpter work already on it ... but i have no report since some weeks from him.

no he didnt. it was another guy. i assumed they were his

"[TES] DAMMI" is his display name on ICQ.

Quote[/b] ][TES] DAMMI: OK we have a problem ! I´ve build my own German-Military-MOD and need someone who can help me with the scripts of our CH53 G/GS ! can you do something for me ?
Quote[/b] ][TES] DAMMI: wooohooo cool man ! ok do you need the package

[TES] DAMMI: then you can use it in Y2K3

Pappy Boyington: tell me.. does that seastallion package come with working addons? or is it just models and textures?

Pappy Boyington: Y2K3 is strictly a unit replacment.. and if i get the addon.. it will be strictly for helping you. i wont release nothin smile_o.gif

[TES] DAMMI: all the models works but you have to look the config first because their are 2 or 3 little bugs ! but the models are great ! and you can release it with your MOD

i assumed they were his... so is the german one his? or whats up here... crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifrock.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Theres something that smells about all of this...

Where are the Addon Police.

BTW FK, those ch53s looks hot (I have got VBS and I think yours shit all over the one in it)

no he didnt. it was another guy.  i assumed they were his

"[TES] DAMMI" is his display name on ICQ.

Quote[/b] ][TES] DAMMI: OK we have a problem ! I´ve build my own German-Military-MOD and need someone who can help me with the scripts of our CH53 G/GS ! can you do something for me ?
Quote[/b] ][TES] DAMMI: wooohooo cool man ! ok do you need the package

[TES] DAMMI: then you can use it in Y2K3

Pappy Boyington: tell me.. does that seastallion package come with working addons? or is it just models and textures?

Pappy Boyington: Y2K3 is strictly a unit replacment.. and if i get the addon.. it will be strictly for helping you. i wont release nothin smile_o.gif

[TES] DAMMI: all the models works but you have to look the config first because their are 2 or 3 little bugs ! but the models are great ! and you can release it with your MOD

i assumed they were his... so is the german one his? or whats up here...  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

smells like my flamethrower is waiting to be put back into good use to burn some addon-thieves.

Better sort this out with FK using PM and get to the bottom of this! It doesn't seem to be your fault.

right well fk is trying to find out who this person is and why he had the addon... and why he gave me complete permission to modify and release them crazy_o.gif

im not doin his german version til i find out who he is and if he has permission for that german one.

and finnaly im glad fk caught this.. cuz the whole "tes" in front of it is what made me think it was someone else's. someone i showed a screenshot too goes "those look like fischkopps" and im like "he's doin an H53? crazy_o.gif " and i looked at the addon and im like "well lets see.. fischkopps humvees = fk_xxx so tes_xxx must be someone else.. must be this guy's other mod members work. and i had just started workin on it fixin some stuff... and then i see fks reply and im like "double-u tee eff".

so as it stands right now.. we dont know whats goin on. i surely am not makin anymore screenshots with it since im not supose to have it.

and all this aside... the lightning background pic.... gotta admit that was pretty cool wink_o.gif that was what i was refering to when i said "i was playing around in psp"

http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/lightning53.jpg

blues.gif

and all this aside... the lightning background pic.... gotta admit that was pretty cool wink_o.gif

I'd prefer the OFP lightning, its much less offensive to ones eyes wink_o.gif

and all this aside... the lightning background pic.... gotta admit that was pretty cool  wink_o.gif

with a viewdistanced forced to 1500 (the veiwdistance in the settings isnt true.. u set it to 1000 its really only like 700) siting with the weather on "extremly stormy" sitting on top of a moutian able to see all... i catch a faint glimps of the lightning way off in the distance.. i belive the ONLY time i ever saw the lightning.. like truely see it, is when i was playin MP.. and i was killed and OFP hiccuped and put my seagull 9 milllion miles out to see and it jumped right to where the lightning hit. other then that ive never truley seen it. so i honestly cant confirm or deny that kind of opinion.

Salang Island. I can't believe I forgot to list the addons used. Sorry about that, I need to go edit the post and list them.

FischKopp & Pappy resolve the addon issue in private please, these forums aren't the best place for airing dirty washing.

And FischKopp please remove image tags when quoting smile_o.gif

and all this aside... the lightning background pic.... gotta admit that was pretty cool  wink_o.gif

with a viewdistanced forced to 1500 (the veiwdistance in the settings isnt true.. u set it to 1000 its really only like 700)

AFAIK:

It's an all-round viewdistance, which means including the area behind you, you can see 1500m... but you can't look behind you without turning around so I don't know why they did that.

Plus I think it is also a kinda dome shape, which is why you can't see aircraft when they're much closer than objects on the ground.

and all this aside... the lightning background pic.... gotta admit that was pretty cool wink_o.gif

with a viewdistanced forced to 1500 (the veiwdistance in the settings isnt true.. u set it to 1000 its really only like 700) siting with the weather on "extremly stormy" sitting on top of a moutian able to see all... i catch a faint glimps of the lightning way off in the distance.. i belive the ONLY time i ever saw the lightning.. like truely see it, is when i was playin MP.. and i was killed and OFP hiccuped and put my seagull 9 milllion miles out to see and it jumped right to where the lightning hit. other then that ive never truley seen it. so i honestly cant confirm or deny that kind of opinion.

Will these help?

BAS LB in OFP

lbflsh1.jpg

lbflsh2.jpg

And USMC CH-53 in VBS

53flsh1.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality, but fraps is misbehaving atm...

I'd say you drew those faint lines in MS paint tounge_o.gif

Just joking , i've seen lightning in OFP as well nothing stunning but ok enough. Say cant llaumax or anyone else make new lightning tex's if its possible? Would be cool to have more brighter and shinier and branched out lightningstrikes , and sometimes if its a electrical storm it the ground too , then people will have to watch out for open desert liek spaces in bad weather or else fear getting zapped biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Yes it would be a nice idea to have some real dark and black clouds when there's some big thunderstorm.

@ placebo: we have

@ jaguar: ahh ok htat explains it.

@ deadmeat: yea that ive seen, but that was exactly my point... way way way far off strikes. we need some real lightning strikes. ones that hit closer. im not saying hit the tree above you.. but mabe more like 500 and 300m away. not 900m away