Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

The last two pics by sniper skulls are reposts , i remember thirtyg posting those before.

The last two pics by sniper skulls are reposts , i remember thirtyg posting those before.

they are not reposts, i talked to thirtyg and he said that he had never posted those, now... you done bashing?

they are not reposts, i talked to thirtyg and he said that he had never posted those, now... you done bashing?

I am definitely not bashing or whatever rock.gif

Simply citing a basic rule for the CP thread , no reposts!

And i know when i see a repost especially by the regulars of OFP:CP thread like thirtyg,Parvus etc , i know their pics very well , some of the best around hard to forget them biggrin_o.gif , i know these pics especially because i showed them to a few friends before.

boring pics sad_o.gif

It must be hard to capture shots while in a mission or editor having some sort of battle\fight going on rock.gif

I looked back at page 190 and saw some really amazing M1A2 pics.

Good job on that Acecombat. Oh, and our Scripter is named T_D ^^

Sure!! ..look HERE  wink_o.gif

now there's one different pic and one b&w edited,but I remember the same your pics time ago!!

btw nice pics all

I looked back at page 190 and saw some really amazing M1A2 pics.

Good job on that Acecombat. Oh, and our Scripter is named T_D ^^

Thanks , i just discovered this tank via Y2K3 mod and really loved it , those shots were from a intro of a mission i made loongtime ago.

@aimpoint

Thanks for proving my point however that pic is black&white i remember seeing exact coloured ones before wink_o.gif

I am definitely not bashing or whatever rock.gif

Simply citing a basic rule for the CP thread , no reposts!

And i know when i see a repost especially by the regulars of OFP:CP thread like thirtyg,Parvus etc , i know their pics very well , some of the best around hard to forget them biggrin_o.gif , i know these pics especially because i showed them to a few friends before.

look, its not a repost, now stop bitching

Yah nice VBS pics, but i wanna see more OFP!!! (Yes i know it's been said already tounge_o.gif )

And i wanna see more 'NAM pics!

(Not been said already...i think biggrin_o.gif )

And stop showing uber graphic pics lol it's making me feel bad with my latest graphics card.

Nice pics DKM, any chance of every seeing that BTR ?

he didn't made that , he stole it... biggrin_o.gif

why? let's see.... there is no texture on the end of the axil! so that's not DKM quality, point proven? tounge_o.gif

Nah, seriously, nice pics, some cinematic effects and/or a bit more foliage would have added to it... but it's well enough biggrin_o.gif

great pics everybody! I've got 781 OFP screens I use as a screensaver now... only like 70 MB biggrin_o.gif

Less bitching and more discussing please.

A repost is only a repost if it's deliberate, I think it's not possible for prolific pic posters to remember every single pic they post wink_o.gif

Note that he is also doing work for the Nogovan Armed Forces Project.

The vehicle is part of that mod. A version in nogova-woodland camo can be found in the thread of this mod;

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=855

I like the desert camo a lot. Looks a lot like the camo the Allied forces used in WW2 *hint to any WW2 modmaker reading this!!!!*

@acecombat;

Very nice tribute to BAS.

Sad story indeed. I remember the first few pictures of these units (by Skaven I think) that were posted on the OFPEC forum. Much, much later they were released and they were really good.

But the best releases of BAS are still the choppers. The MH-6 is probably the best helicopter addon I've seen. It handles great and is awesome to fly around with.

I can't imagine a n00b registering here and posting that he never heard about BAS, but this already happened.

The addon-community has become more professional and the required quality is very high. It's very hard to make something that is considered high-quality these days. During the BAS age, BAS was one of the few high-quality addonteams and people were really amazed by the quality of the addons.

Those were the days, my friends.

The BTR 152 is the NAFP one, I did a quick retexture in line with this: btr-152-DDST8501228_JPG.jpg

The colouring of the sand colour is wrong, the complexity of mine is too low and the distribution of the pattern over the vehicle is also incorrect..

We're still not sure if this version will be released... it's the NAFP one which is the one to look out for  biggrin_o.gif

The wreck is a bit shit. I'm no modeller  tounge_o.gif

I know how the thread can become addon-pimping zone, that was not my intention with these pictures.  smile_o.gif

Just seen the post added to the NAFP thread, perhaps the above explanation would have been better placed in there... too late now.  sad_o.gif

nice pics all

@Matt rochel: is this thing the guys hanging on already released?

Really, really good pictures of the Frenchpoint vehicle Lupus. Which island is the last (#3) picture on?

Really, really good pictures of the Frenchpoint vehicle Lupus. Which island is the last (#3) picture on?

thanks,

I believe it's winter leusderheide (spelling?) by lowland warriors. I really love their islands, especially when testing my work "ingame".

Unrelease MH53J Pavelow III

had a lil fun in psp

Aircraft Graveyard. 3 helos knocked out by a sandstorm, photos takin the following day

[im]http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/aircraftgraveyard.jpg[/img]>100kb

[im]http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/aircraftgraveyard2.jpg[/img]>100kb

BAS MH47E wreck, BAS UH60 Wreck, Unreleased MH53 Wreck

wow_o.gif ... WHAT THE F***. WHERE YOU GOT IT. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION BY ME, THE CREATOR, TO OWN THAT. IT`S SAD TO SEE THAT I CAN FINALLY TRUST NOBODY HERE. VERY SAD. IT IS DUMB TO POST PICS FROM THE CHOPPES HERE.

mad_o.gif

BTW ... do you want to provoke me ...

Unrelease MH53J Pavelow III

had a lil fun in psp

Aircraft Graveyard. 3 helos knocked out by a sandstorm, photos takin the following day

http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/aircraftgraveyard.jpg

http://tootallinc.atwar.net/images/aircraftgraveyard2.jpg

BAS MH47E wreck, BAS UH60 Wreck, Unreleased MH53 Wreck

wow_o.gif ... WHAT THE F***. WHERE YOU GOT IT. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION BY ME, THE CREATOR, TO OWN THAT. IT`S SAD TO SEE THAT I CAN FINALLY TRUST NOBODY HERE. VERY SAD. IT IS DUMB TO POST PICS FROM THE CHOPPES HERE.

mad_o.gif

BTW ... do you want to provoke me ...

you sound pissed wow_o.gif

Hmmm he said he had a little PSP fun, maybe he just made it himself by retexturing Scorpio's Pavelow rock.gif