Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Cmon guys. I wanna see OFP.

yeah me 2  not some good looking units with toyish plastic looking weapons tounge_o.gif or is that caused by the lightning as well?

Quote[/b] ]@Sputnik Monroe

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/2488/abramstop0wj.jpg

Awesome. Bloody awesome...

Glad you like it. It kind of goes to show that sometimes the simplest picture can say so much more than a complicated one.

Quote[/b] ]Cmon guys. I wanna see OFP.

I put pictures of your Abrams lighting up the Tonali desert, isn't that enough wink_o.gif ?

Actually I have no interest in VBS at all now that you mention it. To me all the VBS screens look the same . Here is my top three most common reactions to VBS post...

1. "Ho hum another group of protec helmet wearing chumps staged in a group pose with various sopmod M4s."

2. "Sheesh there's that Austrailian guy with the bleach blonde buzzcut who never wears a helmet... again.".

3."By my lucky stars I do believe I spy a blackhawk. Thank the gods for if I were to go a day with out seeing 30 blackhawk pictures, (complete with deltas dangling their feet out the doors of course) well then It's quite possible I would die from blackhawk withdrawl symptoms."

Oui!

Sputnik Monroe go and troll somewhere else your opinion is not interesting to anyone!!  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

If they want to send VBS screens then let them i havent saw any good screen from you.

Do you like OFP units then always same ugly faces ugly head models ugly soldier models ugly soldier textures ugly terrain textures. etc etc

Do you like OFP units then always same ugly faces ugly head models ugly soldier models ugly soldier textures ugly terrain textures. etc etc

and you said Sputnik Monroe was trolling ?

I don't find any OFP content " ugly "

Even the BIS default units/weapons/textures are a very great work of optimisation to work on every machines.

HAHAHAHAH if you dont like all the VBS pictures dont look at them

come on you guys bitching at pictures now too WTF?!?!? crazy_o.gif

Edit:

sry, posted in the wrong thread, didnt see that this is the comments & questions thing...

Speaking of VBS.

Is there a site with addons for it somewhere ?

Or are there like 3-4 addons for it and that s it ?

Still thinking about buying it ... but ... still in doubt sad_o.gif

So a place with VBS addons could drag me over the line to buy it

Cheers

OFP looks nice.

VBS looks nice.

Everything is fine, so please stop that vbs vs. ofp talking.

MfG Lee

Well said smile_o.gif

JAP yep VBSresources.com......

vbs_addons.th.jpg

But VBS discussions belong in their forums not here so let's get back to screenshot discussions please people smile_o.gif

Nice set Kerosene smile_o.gif.  I especially like the shot when they have surrounded the car wink_o.gif.

EDIT: Typo crazy_o.gif

what is that unreleased A Shau Valley about actually?

I remember an A Shau Valley being released over at ofpec.com a long time, is that the one you are claiming to be available to a massive amount of happy few people for about a year now?

of course - my mistake; thx smithy ...

P.S. very nice nam pic HawkinsDafin smile_o.gif

Thanks Parvus! wink_o.gif

Though, it's not even close to the quality you and several others can produce! smile_o.gif The quality of pictures in the thread is getting better all the time.