Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

@nisumies: Could you send me those russian units.They look good.

Please.

I guess he needs permission from this from ORCS rock.gif

He modified the units for his own use. That's ok. But releasing them is something else.

I do like the look of these units though. Look a bit like the winter VBS1 units. Really nice job.

pic by Parvus

Hey, I know this has been answered before somewhere, but what is the command for that sexy cargo dor animation?

I know it's a part of the Frenchpoint "hidden selections", but their site doesn't explain how to get it.

pic by Parvus

Hey, I know this has been answered before somewhere, but what is the command for that sexy cargo dor animation?

I know it's a part of the Frenchpoint "hidden selections", but their site doesn't explain how to get it.

yep, only played the demo mission, but put this demo into the editor ... than you can see the scripts for.

greetz

I was just wondering how to use the camera.sqs command for taking screenshots? I knwo people use it but i tried it and couldnt , i put the camera.sqs in a trigger n activate but it throws me out to sea , now icant find my way back? How do i activate it so it'll activate near the units i am standing?

Any help?

Instead of using this exec "camera.sqs" use player exec "camera.sqs".

That's all the magic smile_o.gif

Instead of using this exec "camera.sqs" use player exec "camera.sqs".

That's all the magic smile_o.gif

Ah bugger i knew i was missing something small and obvious ghostface.gif

Many thanks KingHomer smile_o.gif

Mr Burns, Love the rainy effect on those screenies, looks really good!

Umm I used the cam.sqs but it seems useless for planes because the cam always starts on the ground and by the time i get it up slowly pressing 'Q' the planes passed by already? Any workaround to this ? I want the cam to start AT the planes height not below it!

Add a trigger with radio alpha and the player exec "camera.sqs" command. Set it on repeatly (spelling?). Add a second trigger with radio bravo and add the slowmotion command to the activation field setacctime XXX (1 = normal time). Set this one also on repeatly ... now you can slow down time as often as you want and start then with radio alpha the camera.

Add a trigger with radio alpha and the player exec "camera.sqs" command. Set it on repeatly (spelling?). Add a second trigger with radio bravo and add the slowmotion command to the activation field setacctime XXX (1 = normal time). Set this one also on repeatly ... now you can slow down time as often as you want and start then with radio alpha the camera.

You can also put them both into one trigger (for example: activation - radio alpha; on activation - player exec "camera.sqs";setacctime 0.01)

LOL guys i am no amatuer been using this trick for like a year now , i know how to slow the time and how to apply it here but even that isnt enough , the planes speed is still too much maybe i need to try going below 0.1 acc ? eh?

The elevation that planes have is the killer here it takes times to reach a height of 300 until then the planes long gone from that position.

Quote[/b] ]The elevation that planes have is the killer here it takes times to reach a height of 300 until then the planes long gone from that position.

Instead of <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player exec "camera.sqs" put <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">plane exec "camera.sqs" plane being the name of the plane you want it to start at..

uhm maybe stupid question but can anyone tell me what to do exactly to run the "bullet mode" rock.gif

or send me an Example mission rock.gif

Would be really nice cause I don't get that thing running sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

maehrleinben@aol.com

Just add this to the units INT: "setAccTime Number"

Without the quotes!

Example: setAccTime .5 ---> slows time by 1/2...

Post from Photography thread.....

I just use the Kegetys' Special FX

This also adds water reflection, ...

And you can set a hotkey for screenshots.

The screenshots are saved in the DXDLL folder.

here are the links:

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/dxdll10.zip

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/dxdll10.zip

You can always improve your screenshots with Photoshop or something else.

Stonedge

Stonedge no pic = post deleted.

VBS app pics are very impressive, although I believe that those rifles are bit out of scale. Too big, to say this in other words.