Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Yeah that's a nice background picture.

He means that because one BMP could take out the 1A5, how could it fight several T72's?

He means that because one BMP could take out the 1A5, how could it fight several T72's?

And you think I don't know what he means? rock.gif

---

A player controlled tank can take out several ai controlled tanks, even if the players tank is less powerfull.

I managed to take out 3 T72's befor my Leo blows up.

Nothing special in OFP world.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

And you think I don't know what he means? rock.gif

Sorry, your reply made it seem like you didn't. smile_o.gif

WOOOOOOWW

The picture with all the animals and the mosque is really good! Excellently made... Where exactly was the picture taken and what was added except the units?

Allthough I really feel like dropping something like LGB on it! crazy_o.gif

how did you take that btw, with the gun like that... that is commander view right? rock.gif

Edit

oO offcourse just let the gunner lock on to something right... duh biggrin_o.gif

editted again

Cant we do like sort of a mini competition and choose a theme for the week...??? like this week who makes the best aireal photo's, or some other thing...??? YAAY/NAAY???

how did you take that btw, with the gun like that... that is commander view right? rock.gif

Edit

oO offcourse just let the gunner lock on to something right... duh biggrin_o.gif

editted again

Cant we do like sort of a mini competition and choose a theme for the week...??? like this week who makes the best aireal photo's, or some other thing...??? YAAY/NAAY???

That's actually a pretty good idea...

@manhunter:

of course the gunner locked on a target biggrin_o.gif

the screenshot happend during a mission, i just got i little break from the enemies to look around, thought i take a pic while im at it

ag-smith afgahnistan revisited is just a great map for all kinds of action, specially flying, since its virtually lag free

great idea on the weekly combat shot competition, would be fun to make theme based pics smile_o.gif

@Nilz:

so cat-aghanistan revisited inspired you too? wink_o.gif

nice pics nilz, i like the diesel a10 takeoff, just one suggestion to the one in the town, would be cool to see some civilians, and even animals in that pic, would make the town less deserted.......well its in the desert anyway, so never mind tounge_o.gif

greets Honcho

@manhunter:

of course the gunner locked on a target biggrin_o.gif

the screenshot happend during a mission, i just got i little break from the enemies to look around, thought i take a pic while im at it

ag-smith afgahnistan revisited is just a great map for all kinds of action, specially flying, since its virtually lag free

great idea on the weekly combat shot competition, would be fun to make theme based pics smile_o.gif

@Nilz:

so cat-aghanistan revisited inspired you too? wink_o.gif

nice pics nilz, i like the diesel a10 takeoff, just one suggestion to the one in the town, would be cool to see some civilians, and even animals in that pic, would make the town less deserted.......well its in the desert anyway, so never mind tounge_o.gif

greets Honcho

The civilians were evacuated tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

cool....

and I havent flow over the new afghan map! crazy_o.gif Thats it, I did many little missions, but no flying... Is this map as good in term of no lag like the old v3?

Man I forgot about that, cool goes of to bomb some taliban with A-10! wink_o.gif

@manhunter:

Is this map as good in term of no lag like the old v3?

i would say that it is even better concerning lag, it is like flying over a bis standart island, very impressive work on behalf of AG_Smith smile_o.gif

@Nilz: biggrin_o.gif

greets Honcho