Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Only reason why i dont sometimes write the addons is because they are OBVIOUS , everyone knows about them nearly.

by putting nearly, you've shot yourself in the foot... no addon is obvious, we're not all going to recognise the 10m square patch of desert from tonal or afghnaistan etc... it takes 30secs if not less to write what addons were used...

Only reason why i dont sometimes write the addons is because they are OBVIOUS , everyone knows about them nearly.

by putting nearly, you've shot yourself in the foot... no addon is obvious, we're not all going to recognise the 10m square patch of desert from tonal or afghnaistan etc... it takes 30secs if not less to write what addons were used...

And why would anyone wanna know whether that 10m patch of terrain belongs to afghanistan or tonal tounge_o.gif

Ok ok i admit it doesnt take much time to write it all down but heck sometimes i get lazy , will write them down from now on.

And why would anyone wanna know whether that 10m patch of terrain belongs to afghanistan or tonal  tounge_o.gif

touche tounge_o.gif

nice pic INQ,

but that pics look too goog to be ofp smile_o.gif

and where can we find GEO's humvees?

Everyone should name the addons they use, it's a pain yes but no more so than seeing people replying with "what addon are you using?", no matter how obvious or not obvious the addons may be they should be named.

If someone posts a pic without naming the addons simply use the "report post to a moderator" function, nobody will know who reported the post and we'll know about it so can go whine at them smile_o.gif

he wipman

the stock on the m16 in your picture, Is that different....

Is that a cheekpad mag pouch? Or a sniper cheekpad?

@ FW200: WW2EC Lippisch P.13 "Luft '46" aircraft

you should have said unreleased

smile_o.gif

4 FW200: Screenshots with Lippisch P.13 looks nice, but prefabs on first screens dont´t look like from March 1948 tounge_o.gif

this is just BAS chopper. there is one with grey camo

There is no BAS chopper with fuel tanks and rocket pods. And it has both pilots in front. Looks more like the BIS UH-60 combined with the detail of a BAS MH60...

And that's a USMC HMMWV, so it's not Combat!'s, it's FischKopp's (I think)

@sluganda: very nice Al MaLdajah screenshots

Thanks! Now I prepare screenshots from Tonal Island with BAS units.

Let the world know that today ive written what addons i used in my pic. Messiah you happy now tounge_o.gif

Let the world know that today ive written what addons i used in my pic. Messiah you happy now  tounge_o.gif

lol... well, i was just pointing out that its not really that hard to follow simple rules  tounge_o.gif

[edit]

Quote[/b] ]ADDONS : Yes NOTE THEM down , OFrP (which is the French army mod if you didnt KNOW THAT!!) Puma which is part of the AIRPACK on their mod , just so you KNOW!! That small swimming pool is part of the OPERATION FARMLAND's addon pack. The houses and tress and island you see in the blurred background is (guess what) BIS's very own NOGOVA (surpised!!).

EDIT: Forgot the church its part of the BKM's mod building pack!!

i was going to be nicer on this post, but then went and saw your post... to be honest, i cant be bothered to waste time arguing with someone who clearly has as much maturity as displayed in that series of remarks... grow up mate, i was just asking if we could continue to add the addons just so we could stop asking what addon you were using... placebo has asked the same repeatedly... if you want to take it personally, and act like a child, then be my guest.

placebo has asked the same repeatedly... if you want to take it personally, and act like a child, then be my guest.

you wanna do a flame war via pm ? tounge_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I didnt write it down to piss you of or anything it was more of a joke if you will biggrin_o.gif .

*shrug*

things can be taken out of context in a forum... sarcasm isnt very well expressed by text tounge_o.gif

*shrug*

things can be taken out of context in a forum... sarcasm isnt very well expressed by text  tounge_o.gif

Jeez yeah its kinda lost sometimes , we need a new emoticon or something for this wink_o.gif .

I think i also messed up that puma pic , right now the pool looks like its hovering in mid-air , i guess i should have left the edges of the pool un-blurred crazy_o.gif .

@sluganda's deser 1991 pic

this is a very nice collage, but you used MARPAT marines and its 1991 tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

@sluganda's deser 1991 pic

this is a very nice collage, but you used MARPAT marines and its 1991  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Yes, I know it but I think that nobody ascertain it from small pictures tounge_o.gif