Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Kevbaz stop teasing man ... crazy_o.gif

The units in those screens were damn good looking , plus that AAV is very nicely textured smile_o.gif

Frostbite: Thanks. smile_o.gif

How did I do it? The answer is simple. I used a time machine. biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, though, what I did was I set up a Game Logic as the base position for the camera (so it wouldn't change). I took the the scene with Suchey's Marine first. Once I took the first picture, I went into the editor and switched the unit to the WW2 USMC unit, then took second nearly identical picture.

In PSP, I just used a mask, removing the water from the Modern picture so that the reflection from the WW2 one (which was a layer below) could be seen.

I'm glad someone liked it. smile_o.gif

Coolest picture I've ever seen! Great job AgentFox!

And btw, can anyone recommend a good (and free) picture editor to add effects etc?

@ Acecombat

your unedited pick is very good, do you have some sort of super computer or do i really need a new GFX card...?

My PC is no supercomputer and my graphic card sucks.

What card do you have?

..Drum Roll..

GeForce4 MX 440 SE 128MB - No dxdll for me.. mad_o.gif

Ace has the same card (at least the same chip), I think.

BTW very nice Vietnam pics, Dimitry blues.gif

Yep i have the same card MSI 440 SE with 64 MB DDR memory though , its less then yours even crazy_o.gif

You definitely need a new card if you can afford it. I am just bidding my time till this summer when i upgrade smile_o.gif

What's funny is the picture itself is well done, but the content of the picture is well.....preposterous? tounge_o.gif

from Dimitry;

From Chuck.;

Both extremely nice Nam pictures. VERY well done. I would like to ask you both if you have a larger version of the pictures (wallpaper size)? That would be great. Keep it up!

Ineed, very nice NAM pictures... especially the daytime let the pics look even more better crazy_o.gif

YES awesome work everybody!

I updated my random screenshot slideshow, now it is not totally random, it is shuffled so you dont see images repeat until you watch it for 20 minutes.

I added about 30 of my new favorites to it, some from the competition are there. Be warned, it seems to slow down slower computers?

Flashpoint Screenshot Slideshow

from Dimitry;

From Chuck.;

Both extremely nice Nam pictures. VERY well done. I would like to ask you both if you have a larger version of the pictures (wallpaper size)? That would be great. Keep it up!

I would like that too. I was hoping when I clicked on the image a 1280x1024 would pop up. A large one would be extremly nice. biggrin_o.gif

@VladAlex;

pics don't work, unless if you copy the link into the browser-bar. Don't know how to fis that though. Perhaps change them from image to url.

And please note the addons used.

Images fixed, he'd hotlinked the wrong URL.

And list your addons used please smile_o.gif